Daisy's Diary!!

well done! The extra activity will pay off, only if it makes you feel good and energetic. You have started at same weight as me but I am 2 weeks behind you ...so will be watching your diary and hoping I can do as well as you are!!
Good on you for not cheating. xx

wow!
I am hoping to be as energetic as you soon! On day 5 I was rubbish at my zumba class! (energy wise) I go again on day 11.
It's great that you feel great and this is very motivating! thanks

B x

Thanks Siany! good luck with your diet!!

Oh Bennet I cant believe how energetic i have been!! its fabulous!!!

My dress for St Patricks Day got delivered today!!! ITS TINY!!! i honestly dont think i will ever fit into it! my sister is 11 stone and she struggled to get it on! ive worked out that i will have to continue to loose 5lbs a week for it to fit!! oh dear!! i dont know wether to get a bigger dress closer to the time just in case!

I think wait and see. You've lost 5lb a week so far - so it is possible. I bet you will look gorgeous.

Day 15
Today was a bit boring! because i worked out all day yesterday and i have fitness classes booked for Sunday, i decided to give my self a little break and relax! I honestly wished i never!!! I need to keep myself busy!! all I done was think about food and when my family had their dinner and the smell was so gorgeous!!!! i honestly wanted to cry!! I ended up going up to my room and trying on dresses to uplift my mood!! (My St Particks dress still wont go near me!) but that didnt help so i had a loooooooong bath! a bit to long though because when I came doen stairs my family was having toast!! I decided my mood wasnt going to lift so I just went to bed at 10pm!! however it does not help when all your party animal friends start ringing you to see if your out! (not alot of people know im on lipotrim) so I ended up putting my phone on silent!

Day 16
I seriously think I have mood bi-polar or somethin! one day im on top of the world and feel fantastic and the next I feel so boody sorry for myself!! haha
Well today was a good day! Igot up and went to a legs bums and tums class with my sister, then we done a zumba class. I went home and walked around the park with my aunty (about a 50 minute walk) so im hoping for a good loss friday!
kept quite busy today although the sunday roast smell was a bit of a test!! still been 100% though! so in your face green dress!!!!
also i keep googling pictures of Kelly Brooke, I think my family believe im turning into a lesbian, but she seriously has the perfect body in my eyes!! haha

oh love! i totally know how you feel! was nearly persuaded to go out last night and really struggled not to cos I knew I'd wanna drink. I had to cook my kids dinner and they has pepperoni pizza. I did that cos we were in late today but also cos I'm not keen on it.... however, i could've eaten the lot!!

stick at it... in the end, you'll have the last laugh x x

thanks siany71 oooh i love pizza! i wouldnt of let the kids out!! haha

Day 17
today i was off work today so as usual the boredom crept in and i wanted food!! haha i have deffo learnt to keep myself busy to get my mind off!! i never realised how much i boredom ate! allthough i was hungry the day actualy wasnt that bad! looking forward to my new figure!!

Day 18!

today I was okay, went to work then come back! was left on my own all night and could hear the fridge calling me! i ignored it though and went to bed quite early because i had a pretty bad headache. not a bad day overall but not one of the best!
i was 13.3 on my last weigh day! so im really really hoping to be in the 12s by friday!!! oh my god!! 12s!!

Day 19
today wasnt to bad, kept myself busy and didnt really think about food to much! had a nice early night too!

Day 20
today has been good, i can really see the difference! cant believe it has only been three weeks!! lots of people are complimenting me and i LOVE it! makes it all worth while!! i am meant to be getting weighed tomorrow but wont have time, im going swimming in the night when i get home so might pencil in that weight as there not the scales i usually use!!
COME ON PADDYS DAY DRESS!!! OF I DONT FIT YOU, WILL YOU LEARN TO STREATCH?? haha

Day 21
Today was supposed to be weigh day but as i knew i wouldnt get the chemist this week i have 2 weeks worth of lipotrim and wont be able to get weighed!
today was fine, was in work all day then went for a late night swim! felt great afterwards! had a lovely sleep too! x

Day 22
Today was fantastic, went to the gym and done a workout class, then pilates then went seimming and then walked the 45 minute walk home!! had lots of energy today and even went the pub with my friends who where all drinking!! i stayed on the water though and wasnt even tempted! haha

daisey said:
Day 22
Today was fantastic, went to the gym and done a workout class, then pilates then went seimming and then walked the 45 minute walk home!! had lots of energy today and even went the pub with my friends who where all drinking!! i stayed on the water though and wasnt even tempted! haha

Wow go you that's excellent! Very proud of you x :)

Wow go you that's excellent! Very proud of you x :)

Thank you so much!! this forum is fantastic for support!! ive just been lookingat your stats! your doing soooo well too!!!!!!! im very proud of us!! x

Day 23
Today was weird, i was sooo tired and really struggled to get out of bed, my mood was fine but my energy was really low!! i didnr really come out the room much and fell asleep at 6pm!! glad i had a very relaxing day though!

Day 24
Today was fine, went to work and came back without any problems, had a lot of compliments too, which are great to help boost my morale!!! dying to know how much ive lost these past 2 weeks!! the only strange thing is that i have had all 3 shakes today as the chocolate ones!! really craved them today!!

Day 25
now i know why i only want the chocolate ones!!! my totm came today!!! thats a nighmare!! i only had it 2 weeks ago but im sure its because i have now stopped taking my contraception. so oh well, hopefully it will of gone away by friday!!
Anyway today i have been starving!! propper hungry, so much so ive sent myself to bed! the cold is unbarable also!! im walking round with the heating on full blast and a housecoat!! on the plus side though i am starting to like peppermint tea!! x

Day 25
now i know why i only want the chocolate ones!!! my totm came today!!! thats a nighmare!! i only had it 2 weeks ago but im sure its because i have now stopped taking my contraception. so oh well, hopefully it will of gone away by friday!!
Anyway today i have been starving!! propper hungry, so much so ive sent myself to bed! the cold is unbarable also!! im walking round with the heating on full blast and a housecoat!! on the plus side though i am starting to like peppermint tea!! x
This diet does muck around with your periods. And I know what you mean about the cold there have been times when the living room has been like a sauna and I've still been frozen! I really love peppermint tea and still drink even though I'm refeeding and can drink tea with milk now. I find the peppermint tea gives a refreshing feeling in your mouth.

yeah i do too! i think i maybe drinking too much water! i used to have a litre bottle but was drinking about 5 to 6 litres a day, i have a 75cl bottle now just to try slow me down a bit!
god my appetite has been shocking! im sooooooooooo hungry!! totm really needs to do one!!

Back