Damage Assessment & Necessary Action: 1st weigh in!

Stick with it BL, I know you will. Ketosis will be back soon.

Day two went well, day three now. It is easier at work. Still fighting hunger/emotional hunger pangs HUGELY. But another day or two and they will start to subside.

This is hard - merely because of the emotional need to comfort myself.

I thoguht I would go out yesterday for a walk. A diversion. I got dressed, gathered everything but when I approached the door to leave, I couldn't. I just did not want to go out at all, or see anyone, or see the sun - I just couldn't do it.

I am now pinning my sights on some restufl days on our mountain. After moms funeral, and all the business involved with that, we are going back up to our land for some peace and quiet - and a beautiful setting to start the grieving process. That is what keeps me going. No phones - no internet - no way to receive bad news.

Happy days. :(

Hey BL - hope day 3 is going well - you are so strong you will get there....and I'm sure your lovely mum will be willing you on to success and happier times too.
thinking of you
L

Hi BL - hope your getting thru day 3 ok. Just think maybe 2mro ketosis will kick in. Just take one day at a time

Hi, thanks gals.

Its a hard day. I had to make a lot of calls tonight to moms friends - was very draining....so I am fighting urges left, right and centre.

But the day is nearly done. May go to bed early to end it sooner. lol

Hopefully tomorrow it sets in. SHould be tomorrow or Weds latest.

Phew.

x

You know your mum wud be sooooo proud of you for getting stuck back into your packs. You are so determined and focused. If you can just get back into ketosis and the hungar subsides -- you will be flying

Your strength is awesome BL, I know you can do this and I know that your Mum would be so proud of you and your efforts. Hang on in there, you will be in ketosis very soon I am sure. I have split my exante packs from the start (except the soup) and made 5 meals a day - try it, it may just help slightly. Huge ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) just for you xxx

wow - I really admire your strength and determination. This is the hardest time to abstain but in a way probably the best time as you will allow yourself to "feel" rather than trying to numb what cant be numbed. Big positive thoughts to you x x x

Just thought i'd pop in to say hi
You are one amazing woman good luck with the packs thats one less demon to get your head around
Thinking of you

you have always been an inspiration to me and you continue to be here too. I hope ketosis has come your way today and you are feeling better. Much love and thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks so much for the support everyone :)

I have just weighed myself after completing week one. You gotta LOVE week one - 11 pounds gone! In one week!! (Tells you how bad I had been behaving really, doesn;t it!:eek:)

So I feel good about that. Now, first week gone - that is the glycogen out of the way - this week, the fat starts burning.

phew - such a feeling of relief to have stopped the damage, and reversed it. It is the only moment of relief I have had in weeks. I'll have some more please!

xx

Fantastic, well done you.
At least you must feel in control of that now.
I knew you'd do it. You are a survivor hun. xxx

Wow - well done BL. Very impressive. Bet you are in great form. Isnt it amazing how a set of scales can dictate the mood for the day x

Well done BL!
Daisy x

Thanks everyone. It sure does feel good to have stopped some of the madness in my life at the moment!!

But it is a lot harder this time!! Not the abstinance part of it - that is as easy as it was before - but its the chatter box, its the emotional challenge - wayyyyyyyy more intense then the first time around!!!

Only temporary thought, I keep reminding myself that.

Just keep swimming....just keep swimming....

Well done BL a fab first week.
You know you can tame that chatterbox, you've done it before so knock him/her off your shoulder and keep going x

Back