Damage limitation advice needed

sarahb2

Well it's all gone pear shaped. Gone from cooking a meal for friends to total decimation of the whole weekend. Can't even wright down what I had it's so bad. Anyway bit of advice please if you can bring yourselves to comment on such a looser. I'm away on hoilday from Friday for 2 weeks, so do I continue on TS for the rest of the time or try and be good (healthy eating) and save the weeks remaining shakes untill I get back? can't seem to make my mind up about it!! Need the voices of reason please x:(

I know where you are coming from - been there several times myself! :sigh:

If it were me I would get back on packs even if its only for a few days, if you dont from now until you get back from holiday it will be an excuse to eat, eat and eat.

It's amazing how a few days of being 'good' can get you back in the reight frame of mind and this in turn could help you whilst you are away.

Whatever you decide have a great time.
:D

My honest opinion is to be 100% TS until you go away, hopefully that will try & make up for the damage (if any) you have done over this weekend. Then go away have a FAB time, and when you come back just get straight back on track :)

Forget about the weekend you have just had, and move on xx

I know where you are coming from - been there several times myself! :sigh:

If it were me I would get back on packs even if its only for a few days, if you dont from now until you get back from holiday it will be an excuse to eat, eat and eat.

It's amazing how a few days of being 'good' can get you back in the reight frame of mind and this in turn could help you whilst you are away.

Whatever you decide have a great time.:D
Think your right if I behave for the next few days it should counter act what I've done thanks just needed to hear it from someone else x

Firstly, you are NOT a loser! Yes, you have had a bit of a hiccup in this dieting journey of ours, but everyone does from time to time . You have realised that you need to get back on track and have come on here for some support, which is great!

I can't really advise on whether to carry on with Exante or healthy eating til Friday as this is my first VLCD, however from what I understand I think it's likely to take 3 days or so to get back into Ketosis so it may not be the best decision for you (given the poss side effects) for then only 2 days before hols?

View this as a new start in any case, dust yourself off and carry onwards and downwards. Good luck and hope you have a great holiday! Xx

awww hun , dont put yourself down , we all do it , its the way we learn , take the way you are feeling right now , bottle it and get it out next time you are tempted , it will make you wonder if it is worth it , and each time it happens , you will be less and less likely to do it again .
I always say you have not failed until you fail to get straight back on it .. so even though you are off it on friday .. jump back on this wagon till then and you will feel loads better :D

Well it's all gone pear shaped. Gone from cooking a meal for friends to total decimation of the whole weekend. Can't even wright down what I had it's so bad. Anyway bit of advice please if you can bring yourselves to comment on such a looser. I'm away on hoilday from Friday for 2 weeks, so do I continue on TS for the rest of the time or try and be good (healthy eating) and save the weeks remaining shakes untill I get back? can't seem to make my mind up about it!! Need the voices of reason please x:(

Three packets a day until your holiday - no doubt in my mind. Forget what has passed - from now on you are 100% - then your holiday. Its got to be TS from tomorrow. Good luck
GSQ

I would go straight back on TS. You need to keep that mind set even if you do have a wobble or two. You can do it. Then on your holidays try to do low carb when you can. X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back