damage limitation

twit twoo

so following slimming world from the morning and really for 6 weeks its just damage limitaion. Im a bridesmaid in 6 weeks but away for two weeks in that, im following plan with a hope to lose 7-14lb but in all honesty i will just be happy if i can not put any one as the dress just fits nice now (even tho i want to lose 5 stone)
this isnt the first time ive followed plan, more like 100th so i know when i stick to it it works

looking forward to getting to know everyone

so following slimming world from the morning and really for 6 weeks its just damage limitaion. Im a bridesmaid in 6 weeks but away for two weeks in that, im following plan with a hope to lose 7-14lb but in all honesty i will just be happy if i can not put any one as the dress just fits nice now (even tho i want to lose 5 stone)
this isnt the first time ive followed plan, more like 100th so i know when i stick to it it works

looking forward to getting to know everyone

Hi!
Ooh being a bridesmaid is such a good motivation!
Where are you going on holiday? Anywhere nice?
Xx

I am so jealous of your holidays! With 3 little ones though it's just not viable at the moment. The heat here is driving them crazy enough. I have only ever been a bridesmaid once and was told by another bridesmaid I had only been asked to make everyone else look slimmer.....families ey? My sister will surly get married in a few years and I have no pla s to walk down the aisle at this weight. 12 stone to lose....I need all the luck in the world. Good luck to you and enjoy being a bridesmaid and your holiday x

Back