Damn it!

Kay C

thought it was too good to be true, the scales in my local Boots which I have been weighing myself on, said that I had lost 10lbs when I had my first weeks weigh in, then I went back to weigh myself the week after, and the scales were out of order, so I weighed myself on another branch of Boots' scales and it said that I had put on 9lb in a week despite excercising and eating well within my calorie/fat allowance! so I decided to weigh myself on the scales in tescos, and they are now showing that I have lost 4lb from the first time I weighed myself, so I think the scales (which are out of order in Boots) that I had the impressive 10b weight loss on, must have been wrong, and I have in fact only lost 4lbs, oh well, going back to my doctors on Monday, and will get weighed there, I was too scared to look at the scales when she weighed me on the day I got the xenical, so I am hoping it will show the true weight loss I have had in 4 weeks. Watch this space - I will report back, lol

awww hun!!! its awful weighing on different scales, if you seen my thread, i weighed 6lbs less on my grandmas scales, as opposed to mine, but luckily my own are pretty accurate with the drs!!

just use one scale each time u weigh, so u don't feel get let down !!
let us know wt the drs scales say !! good luck xx

aww - never mind - you will know on Monday and i'm sure you will have done well :D

after you've been to the Docs go to Tesco scales and see what the difference is for future weigh ins ;)

have a good weekend :)

thanks ladies, yes I will let you know what the docs scales say, and will go on the Tesco ones straight afterwards to see if they are the same x

Oh hun, that's really disappointing, but go by the Dr s ones then you will know...
Good luck

either the scales in Boots were wrong, or else I managed to gain about 9lb in one week following a low fat/low cal diet! lol.

Docs weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed I have a reasonable weight loss

Ok, so have been to see the nurse who has details of what I weighed at the beginning, and I have lost 8lb in just under 4 weeks, so I am happy with that, popped into Tesco on my way home, and the scales in there say I weigh the same as the scales at the doctors.

well stick to the ones in tesco....
that way you know that they will roughly be the same as the ones at the dr...

and well done on 8lbs :)

well done hun - you're on your way :D

thank you ladies, yes I will stick to the Tesco scales now to keep an eye on my weight loss as I know the docs scales are the same, makes a change to find two sets of scales that actually weigh you the same

Back