damn . ive eaten an apple

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 13 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

just went to collect my son from beautiful evesham golf club and as we passed the pick your own place thought it would be a nice idea for my little ones to pick some apples and maybe it would encourage them to eat more !!!!! before i realised i was munching away on apple , it was a large one and i ate about half befor i dropped it , realising whati have done !!!!! will the citric acid in it disturb my ketosis ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am not sure hun - you may be lucky - but what i am sure of is if you dwell on it it will make you feel bad, and put you at risk of eaing something that will affect it - so forgive yourself and move on!
  4. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Mmmm I agree! I ate yesterday and have decided I'm really NOT going to beat myself up this time. At least what you ate was healthy.. I had some not so healthy nibbles! *Hugs*
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.