So I start again.....

Slimtobe

Hiya,

Well, I first joined Slimming World in January 2011, my joining weight was 17st 6lb.
I really enjoyed my new found way of eating and found it easy to loose the weight, my first week I lost 8lbs! By the end of 2011, I had lost 4st 6lbs and was happy, though I still had some more to lose before reaching my target.
January 2012, I feel pregnant with our first child. At first I was keen to keep on the plan, however, once my cravings started I thought to myself there was no point continuing. Well, the weight crept back on.
I gave birth to our beautiful son in October 2012 and re-joined Slimming World when he was 5 weeks old.
After my first weigh in I cried when I realised I had put on nearly everything I had lost! I know I have a wonderful son, but it is still slightly depressing knowing all my hard work has now been wasted.
Anyway, I am back on it and had lost 1/2 stone before Christmas. Then Christmas came along and I put on 2.5lbs! I have weigh in tomorrow morning and I know I have put weight on this week as well.
I really want to lose the weight again, but find it really hard when I am at home and it is easy to pick. Before, I used to go on the cross trainer every morning for 30 minutes before work, but at the moment whilst my son is in his moses basket there is no room for it, so it is in the garage.
Tonight, I have made myself a salad for my lunch tomorrow, as I would have if I had been going to work. Hopefully, this will stop me picking or just grabbing something quick, like bread and butter!
Wish me luck!!! :)

Good luck Slimtobe with your weigh in!

You did very well before on SW and I am sure you will again. You made a very good start before Christmas and your weight loss shows it works very well for you.

Very difficult to be good over Christmas with all the temptation around.

Happy New Year!

Back