• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

damn you scales!

Jenny_h

I find myself getting on the scales at home ever time i nip to the bathroom!!! I really must get out of the habit

I used to be like that few yrs back when i did cambridge dont do it anymore cos if u think about it u put on weight as soon as u eat or drink something so it eventually starts to make u skip packs and stuff or thats what it did to me so....

I've been weighing every day and for the last 4 days the scales haven't budged! It's getting me down but if I don't go on them I lose focus and want to give in! Can't win really x

Jenny_h

I have been the same since sunday I have had no weight loss, I felt really despondent this morning, I am going to make a really effort to stay off of the scales until Sunday morning!!!

Predator

Silver Member
Yeah the scales are bad! I'm like that, I tend to get on the scales 3 times just to make sure the number is right lol, had a weigh in yesterday so trying my hardest this week to not weigh until next Weds, it's hard but it'll stop me being so obsesssed with the numbers there!

Jenny_h

My son has put the scales in the loft until Sunday as he is fed up with hearing about every oz i lose LOL

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Your weight can fluctuate about 4lbs in a day so it's best to stay away from the scales and only weigh once on weigh day :)
You'll become obsessed with the scales and maybe disheartened if the scales aren't moving every time you jump on them.