damn you star week!!

xjenna90x

Rather gutted I've been exeptionally good over Easter and was expecting a loss after my big gain last week (had the weekend off plan)... had a cheeky look on the scales before weigh in tonight and im up one pound :( and my scales are always the sane as the sw ones....just took my pill n realised im coming up to my 'star' week....and im always the same always a gain at that certain time....does it effect most of U on the scales? I'm gutted its gonna be 2 gains in a row in my book now :( hopefully it will show a double loss next week now fingers crossed! :)

Star week can be demoralising if you tend to hold on to water. The thing is, even though it might show as a gain or a maintain on the scales, it's not the same as gaining fat - and you know that. I tend to lose less weight the week before star week but then have a bigger than normal loss the week after. The fact is that I'm going to have star week 1 week out of every 4 for the foreseeable future so I try to accept it as one of those things and look forward to a bigger loss the week after.

Good luck!

Yep True :) I maintained to not so bad afterall....just started back exercising today so should have a decent loss next week x

Back