*dances through the many threads*

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Is getting a bit complex on here now isn't it, maypolesque with our conversations going over different threads lol It's dizzying, but keeping me occupied lol Going to go get the soup warming up for tea before I start giggling madly with lightheadedness :D

Is getting a bit complex on here now isn't it, maypolesque with our conversations going over different threads lol It's dizzying, but keeping me occupied lol Going to go get the soup warming up for tea before I start giggling madly with lightheadedness :D

Hello sheps back online, there is so many threads going at the mo, but thats good. I am wondering if there is more of us going onto DC because the advert is really being plugged and because its a new year you know resolutions and such like.

Im on day 3 and must admit I was dreading the weekend because i have a husband and a daughter who are human dustbins and never put on an ounce (thats is just so unfair) my husband is just under 6ft and weigh only 9st 2lbs and most of that is muscle and my daughter Deanna is 5 (6 in feb) and just tips the scale at 3st. And then theres me tipping the scales over 15 stone.

My husband and daughter eat all day and the only time they don't eat is when they are asleep and sometimes my husband goes through the motions of eating while asleep. licking of lips and chomping jaw(how romantic is that) If I did that I would be called "THE TON+ LADY) It just is so unfair.

My son is beanpolelike straight up and down - he's 7 in March. He's autistic and therefore is very fussy with food, unfortunately it means he eats mostly crap lol I got him toast and munch bunch for breakfast and the sneaky devil scoffed a whole bag of smartie cookies down too when I wasn't looking!

He has a vitamin supplement everyday and whatnot and he's remarkably healthy for the limited diet he's chosen *rolls eyes*. My boyfriend is quite fussy too, there's only three-four 'meals' he'll eat at home and is a crisps addict. Tsch they don't help do they!

I've finding it difficult to keep up everyday with all the threads but I'm always thinking of everyone on here and will chat up when I can.

New Year probably has a lot to do with it being busy. I so hope we can keep the momentum up, but then I'm sure LoChan will keep us challenged hehe!

Bah, people who can eat for England. I worked with a girl who just ate junk all day. Mentioned it to my doctor and he said that it was probably a delusion as "research" shows that thin people do eat less than "fat" people. So, I asked her what she ate when not at work - and well, it was pretty much the same rubbish as she ate at work and not in little quantities either. Lots of chips, chips and chips and butties to go with chips haha! Then add the crisps, toast and choc on top and lack of exercise and I figured she should have been obese - but youth and genetics have blessed her, and even she admitted it wouldn't last, shame hehe! :p Woof :p

I didn't manage to invite everyone over for the challenge caroline - minimins pulled m'threads lol Will see if anyone wants to swap emails or something so can call people over privately lol (*peers around for Big Brother*)

Hope you're doing well today, just about to eat m'soup - red pepper and goats cheese, hope it's good. Will catch up later, I'm not awake enough to get through all the updated threads just now :p

Back