Dancing on Ice

:bliss: Forget CBB or XFactor... this is the best one... LOVE Dancing on Ice

When I stopped skating was when most of my weight piled on. BUT these guys are training quite intensely, skating as a hobby once a week wont do much

I'm loving it!

Todd Carty.... john seargent anyone?

Hey WG! We meet again :D :D

love this show - as much as x factor! Todd should have gone of course but he will be kept in by the viewers. Shame Kristina has gone out toninght she is really good. Saw it live and she was fab :)

This is my fave of all the 'talent' shows. I adore it! I was gobsmacked when Keiran Bracken got on the ice a couple of years ago. How on earth rugby player could be so elegant on the ice beat me, but he was so good. Seems like Ellery is another rugby player who can skate.. give him a few weeks and watch him fly! Ray was awesome! He can skate better than he can sing.

Looking forward to next week already.

Never undereastimate the butcher sports Annie! The russian ice hockey players all have to do ballet classes to improve their fitness, focus and flexibility. I guess it's like boxers skipping!

love this show - as much as x factor! Todd should have gone of course but he will be kept in by the viewers. Shame Kristina has gone out toninght she is really good. Saw it live and she was fab :)

I saw it last year aswell, thought it was amazing.

Much more professional than the X Factor tour!! Although I do have to say that Leonna was really good.

I saw it last year aswell, thought it was amazing.

Much more professional than the X Factor tour!! Although I do have to say that Leonna was really good.

Wasnt as keen on the live tour of x factor - the dancing on ice was better I agree. But went to x factor studio for live tv show and that was brilliant :)

like everything in life its who you know I guess! It was great! The studio is really small tho and the majority of tickets are corporate. Very few are for joe public. Each contestant gets ten tickets per show and the people on the show (like dermot etc) all get some for their guests. So there are not many seats left. Really good seeing how its done though and what those celebs get up to, they really are in need of a reality check!!!

is Coleen for the chop tonight? Thought the girl from east enders would be better scored than that

Back