Dancing on Ice

Oh Me Too!!!!!! :):):):)

I nearly peed my pants :D

I hope he stays in for another week just for the comedy value :D
The guy reading the results had to stop to compose himself too LOL :giggle:

Methinks we might have another John Sergeant on our hands!!! :)

Honestly I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I did tonight at Todd... I literally laughed for ten mins straight!!! And then rewound it and watched it again lol hilarious!!!

God my stomach muscles were hurting so much by the time I'd finished laughing....although we did rewind it about 5 times :D

I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in till the end....just for the entertainment factor!

Hi Everyone :D

I love Dancing on Ice and it will definitely be getting me through my Strictly Come Dancing withdrawals!!!

Not been for a while but I have even looked up skate times at my local rink and may go soon (when my ankle recovers from the sprain it got when I fell over drunk on Saturday :cry::eek:).

I agree that Todd was really funny last night but think he should go soon. Ray is excellent already and I reckon that Ellery is the one to watch over the coming weeks.

I missed the skate off last night and just looked on the net for who had gone - how did the judges vote go at the end?

I pee'd a little laughing at Todd!! Also my husband is rather quiet and you never see him laughing hysterically.....me?...... I laugh all the time. Well even he was laughing uncontrollably - we both were. Then they showed it again today on Loose Women and I was off again! Absolute classic! One of those, the more you watch it the funnier it is. Made my day. ;)

yes I agree it was brilliant. Think they will e showing that clip for years! Ray is so good but it wont really be a competition as he seems so far ahead already. In other years it has been more open :)

Todd Carty's stumble was THE funniest thing I have seen on TV for a long time....and Tony Gubba doing the commentary could barely speak for laughing when he was going over the clips...I Kept rewinding it back to watch it again! I thought he handled it really well though and came out of it showing he had a GSoH...

Ray Quinn is a bit like Chris Fountain last year, the favourite to win but might just be pipped at the post. I think people prefer to see contestants who start off not being very good, but have obviously worked hard to become really good win!

I'd like to see Jessica or Roxanne win!:D

I really would hate jessica to win. She has skated before and it was a similar show. She is not a beginner like the others.

OMG watching Todd stumble off was the funniest thing I've seen in years. My hubby who watches under protest was laughing out loud and made me rewind it. YAY I think I've won him round. It was everything about it. He couldn't have planned that if he wanted...the timing and everything. HILARIOUS!!!

Where is everyone toight!!

I was absolutely gutted for that poor guy who fell over (sorry can't remember his name!!), he seems to be trying so hard, especially tonight & not being a celebrity as such, he seems the most outside of his comfort zone.

thats Donal. I thought he was good tonight :)

Thanks for that...just had a bit of a block!!

Whilst he is very good, never liked Ray, even on the X Factor, comes across as being way too confident...think his over confidence really showed tonight though!!!

Back