Dancing on Ice

Very much doubt it - she could be the John Sergeant of the series, not that she's that BAD - just that she's really popular with Joe-public! I for one think she's great and so does my daughter so her popularity spans the generations!! I think her from Eastenders could go ......

Fraid not .... is that naughty???

LOL - I know what you mean!!!

Gemma is annoying me now though .... you can't be nasty to Dot Cotton and expect to get the public vote for Gods' sake.........

lol

I think she would have been good with more practice tho :)

I didn't think she was that bad to be honest .... but then what do I know, and I agree she could have been REALLY good ... but seriously if you're a 'baddie' you'll never get the public vote, no matter how good you get...... anyway - if you're willing to s**g Ian Beale you need sectioning - never mind voting off ......

Thought Coleen should've gone, but said at the outset that she wouldn't...she's as popular as Todd last week!!

yeah ian beale def a step too far lol!!!

I agree - the papers were saying that too!

I think that Gemma's mouth let her down. She was saying that her competition was Roxy and how it was going to be a showdown between the soaps but hadn't even performed. That put added pressure on her without the normal nerves she would have felt. She wasn't the worst performer but certainly should have been a bit quieter until further down the line imo.

I thought Jessica was fab but she did have the advantage becuase of doing strictly come dancing on ice or whatever it was.

i love dancing on ice but its not that great this year, i dont get the boys one week then the girls the next?? im lost usually i would be well clued up on tv stuff but dont be watching it as much now!

i love dancing on ice but its not that great this year, i dont get the boys one week then the girls the next?? im lost usually i would be well clued up on tv stuff but dont be watching it as much now!

They are all back to skating together next week thankfully. I suspect that they needed to keep the show short for scheduling so decided to do boys and girls seperate.

I am hoping that this year will get good but who knows. x

has anyone else noticed how much weight jayne has lost? She looks great, I think she has a fitness dvd out too :)

Yes she does look great - all she needs now is an eye lift ***MIAAAAOOOOOOWWWWW*** :)

Sorry!! I shall consider myself slapped!!:copon:

Back