Dancing on Ice

Starlight

Gold Member
Now this is my favourite of the reality shows... beat Strictly hands down.

Has the official list been released yet to say whos in it??

i love the show too!!

news of the world have leaked a list of people - usual mix of people

am seeing it live again - can't wait!

Nothing official yet but speculation is;

Melinda Messenger and former X Factor finalist Ray Quinn
Graeme Le Saux and actor Todd Carty
Roxanne Pallett from Emmerdale,
Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe
EastEnder Gemma Bissix.
Zoe Salmon and Michael Underwood
Ellery Hanley and actor Jeremy Edwards.
Jessica Taylor from Liberty X and Toploader guitarist Dan Hipgrave.

I love dancing on ice cant wait until the 11th..

Just watched the Xmas show....yay, the girlies won!!! Mind you I did love Chris. He was amazing!!!

i am hoping that the rumor that micheal underwood is being given a second chance is true - i really liked him!!

Do they pick people who can at least kind of ice skate.. or do they teach them to do it before hand? god im like :O.. at going from not being able to ice skate at all to that.. id be all over the place..!!! skidding along on my bum..!

x x

Chris Fountain was an ice hockey player....you could really tell though. He wasn't elegent on the ice, but very confident.

Chris Fountain.. .did someone mention Chris Fountain...lol.... I 'heart' Chris... he was the sole reason I watched it last year... he was amazin... and yeah super confident on the ice... saw the live show at the NIA in Bham... it made me cry it was soooooo fantastic.... the best two by far were Fred and his wife.. is it Mel? I actually had goosebumps all over watchin them two dance... awesome.. .better than Chris & Jane!!

Cant wait for the new series - tho looks like lackin on eye candy for me..lol ;)

lol... I was there.... at my parent's with my special 'droolin' bib on watchin Chris... oh he still rocks my world :p

Being a hockey skater is a severe disadvantage to ice dancing. I used to figure skate and we used to have a real laugh at the hockey players trying to skate on figure skates! The blades are a totally different shape and the style of skating is so different. I learnt to skate on hockey skates too but it was a hard adjustment

Ahhh! I'm really looking forward to this year!

Started watching last year but my interest petered out!

Back