Induction Dandr - the only way I can do it

slimming lizard

Have been stumbling around doing induction Or slimming world red and haven't really shifted anything in months. Up and down , same few pounds of and on again .
I need to dandr version else I get overwhelmed by weighing veggies and thinking I can have more than I can . So induction starts tomoro and I so want to succeed. I just need to focus on less than 20 carbs and stay away from large portions of veg. I haven't felt this big in about 4 years so am doing something about it now.
Will post stats on Monday , just after I have fallen off my scales :(

Good advice is to read the stickies or if your seriously contemplating Atkins then buy the book as you cannot combine diets....x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes have Dandr and have read it several times . It's a great guide and I know for me Atkins is the only way to go. SW red still limited carbs but not enough to get you into ketosis and the lack of fat made you feel a bit dissatisfied !
Atkins all the way for me now , day one is homemade chicken sausages with eggs, lunch will probably be a few lettuce and cheese wraps and for dinner I am gonna try that chicken in mayo and Parmesan I saw on here :) with a few green beans I think.
I may have a tomato with my eggs this morning . Worried about going over 20.
One thing I will stay away from is mims - they stall me.
Am gonna see how I get on with cola zero , see if it holds me back :(

I'm on day 2 and need some advice :) I haven't done this diet for about 8 - 9 years and things seem to have changed a touch!

Can I follow u for ideas! I saw in a diff diary u said yr body changed - how?? I am looking for visual changes instead of actual weight loss (although I am wanting to loose it!!)
So exercise is on the cards at least for my 6 week holidays!
My bro exercises off weight v quickly, I on the other hand am quite lazy!!! Lol x

Haha yes I am a lazy excersizer as well!
My body changed in a way that meant the fat that had built up since my babies were born 5 years ago , that no other diet would shift, just melted away in about 2 months. Then I noticed my problem areas - tips of thighs, arm tops, then they became slim and toned. My weight loss would come in different areas every week lol! Was fab. I lost 15lb in my first induction a few years back , so I know my body responds well to an Atkins diet. I follow the dandr book , not really a fan of the newer versions , purely as I lack portion control!

Back