danger tiimes?

ravenluca

hi all, ive only been on the cd for a week, but i find between 6pm and bed time (10ish), is the time when im hungry and the urge to nibble on naughty things from the kitchen is tempting....
so far ive staved the cravings off with vegi stock and pints of water, but i was wondering if anyone else has "danger times" and how they get through them. i even found myself ironing clothes the other night arggggggggg just to keep my mind off it.
Nycci

I'm sure i'm boring everyone now with this but............

I find that having a nice pampering bath really helps. It's like my treat but non-food! I buy bath bomb things from lush(have spent a fortune on exfoliating and firming and scrubbing and bubbling products too!!!) put a face mask on(again i love the fresh ones from lush!) and relax! Then i moisturise (i got soap and glory's firminator - wow!) etc etc when i get out, paint my nails that kinda thing. I must admit my skin's looking soo much better for it as well!

After all that i'm sleepy and tired so it's off to bed (as far away from kitchen as poss!) in cosy jim jams with me water and the tele/book!

I've come to really look forward to my 'me' time and can't wait to get in the bath! Sad i know!

An added bonus of having a motorbike is you can't shove food in your mouth with your helmet on, lol. While DH is there get out on your bike. You can always visit me!

i havent run into any difficulties yet having only been on it for a day, but i know in previous diets, and im sure ill use it when going gets tough on this, listening to a song that either makes you think positive, or ones where you imagine danicng etc whilst being thin

my fave positive song is heather small's 'proud'. its been the theme tune for the biggest loser programmes and also the flora marathon theme as well

i struggle to , every day . i am a serial cheater on this diet and have been at it on and off since october. slowly though the weight is shifting and i have nearly lost 2 stone . did have surgery in the middle of it so had to stop for 4 months . what i have done is chopeed a couple of bars into really small slices in a bag in the fridge , so when im chewing on my arm , i have a couple of slices of my bar . it usually takes me over my 3 packs but my cdc always told me if desperate have another pack ! it works for me , i dont especially like the bars but a few small pieces does hit the spot

I'm sure i'm boring everyone now with this but............

I find that having a nice pampering bath really helps. It's like my treat but non-food! I buy bath bomb things from lush(have spent a fortune on exfoliating and firming and scrubbing and bubbling products too!!!) put a face mask on(again i love the fresh ones from lush!) and relax! Then i moisturise (i got soap and glory's firminator - wow!) etc etc when i get out, paint my nails that kinda thing. I must admit my skin's looking soo much better for it as well!

After all that i'm sleepy and tired so it's off to bed (as far away from kitchen as poss!) in cosy jim jams with me water and the tele/book!

I've come to really look forward to my 'me' time and can't wait to get in the bath! Sad i know!

i am sooo lucky to be be spoiled by mrs B as she bought me a pampering bag, and yes i did the bath thing and it was fantastic having "me time" away from the boys and dogs lol. i have just found a bag full of lush bombs so guess what ill be doing hahaha. May have to take a trip to dundee to get more lush stuff mmmmm, may kidnap Mrs B and drag her with me and spoil her for a change :).

An added bonus of having a motorbike is you can't shove food in your mouth with your helmet on, lol. While DH is there get out on your bike. You can always visit me!

oh duh never thought of that lol. may pop out tonight depending on "his lordship"
what does DH stand for?
take it we cant go for a run to find coffee and choccy cake then lol.
ok just coffee

i havent run into any difficulties yet having only been on it for a day, but i know in previous diets, and im sure ill use it when going gets tough on this, listening to a song that either makes you think positive, or ones where you imagine danicng etc whilst being thin

my fave positive song is heather small's 'proud'. its been the theme tune for the biggest loser programmes and also the flora marathon theme as well

ohh dont know what song id dance about to maybe christina agulleras stronger or id just mosh about to some good ole heavy metal lol, then i think the men in white coats would come and take me away for being a dafty with the way i dance lol.:D

i struggle to , every day . i am a serial cheater on this diet and have been at it on and off since october. slowly though the weight is shifting and i have nearly lost 2 stone . did have surgery in the middle of it so had to stop for 4 months . what i have done is chopeed a couple of bars into really small slices in a bag in the fridge , so when im chewing on my arm , i have a couple of slices of my bar . it usually takes me over my 3 packs but my cdc always told me if desperate have another pack ! it works for me , i dont especially like the bars but a few small pieces does hit the spot

may give that a try, im loving the peanut crunch bar,or ill just have to keep my fingers busy doing something else lol like playing world of warcraft till silly o clock in the morning.

i play the games in the arcade on here, i love marjonng

otherwise get ready for having the cleanest house in the world!

i have been naughty and have the odd peice of lettice but thats about it today im going to be fine i am if i say it enoug i might believe it lol xx

lol ive just the one child ( sn ) and my house still looks like a bombsite 5 minutes after ive cleaned up

I've just the one child in the house too (o/h aged 27) and my house also looks like a bomb site 5 mins after cleaning!

It would appear that they never change!

hurrah im not alone then lol
i have one aged 9 (attitude of a 19yr old at times), and one who is comming up for 10 months
and of course there is hubby who still cant open a drawer or cupboard to put things away lol

what times do u have ur shakes

i have mine at a similar time but i try to make the last one later so instead of having my soup at 6 pm i have the vegetable stock drink at that time instead and that helps a lot , then at 9 or 9:30 i have the last meal and it works till i go to sleep! try it it really feels like you are having an extra meal sometimes.

i have mine at a similar time but i try to make the last one later so instead of having my soup at 6 pm i have the vegetable stock drink at that time instead and that helps a lot , then at 9 or 9:30 i have the last meal and it works till i go to sleep! try it it really feels like you are having an extra meal sometimes.

i will give that a try tommorrow, hopefully that way im not going to feel all shakey and floaty light

my "danger time" is exactly the same as yours - the day i'm not so bad. this is how i do it;
am - half a shake.
lunch - half a shake
dinner - soup while the family has there meal.
evening snacks- half a bar (put in the freezer and cut into little slices so they're nice and chewy!) and 2 tetra ice creams. this really helps beat the snack cravings.

and theres a crisp recipie made of the soup i'm wanting to try.
good luck with it!
(sometimes i snack on lettuce and cucumber, but i shouldnt! - havent come out of ketosis though. phew!)

maria xx

Back