Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

how did the lipposuction go on the tum any good.
My first scar was horizontal in Exeter i was one of the first to have it done that way then the second was in Barnsley and they didnt cut accross so he went down, the third went over the first but longer and the sterilisation went down and the hysterectomy across what a mess needless to say i shant be wearing a bikini. Interested to hear about the lipposuction and how it works, cost etc. Does it leave an empty sag?

Yes it was great. Painfree too. Had to wear a pressure body stocking thing for a month. They do two small incisions, one on each side about a cm across hidden in your bikini line, stick in a tube and suck the fat out. I've got a bit of excess skin, but not really enough to warrant a tummy tuck, I don't think, particularly as I don't intend to walk around in the nude. Well not in public anyway.

My whole lot cost just over £5k I think. But I had belly, inner and outer thighs, hips, and inner knees done. I think for one area it's either £2500 or £3500, can't remember which. He couldn't take much more fat out than he did on my legs because he said I have poor skin elasticity. Cheers. Do we have a thump the bugger smilie? :whoopass: Actually that one will do nicely.

Sounds like someone did a criss cross pattern on you with your operations.

Yes it was great. Painfree too. Had to wear a pressure body stocking thing for a month. They do two small incisions, one on each side about a cm across hidden in your bikini line, stick in a tube and suck the fat out. I've got a bit of excess skin, but not really enough to warrant a tummy tuck, I don't think, particularly as I don't intend to walk around in the nude. Well not in public anyway.

My whole lot cost just over £5k I think. But I had belly, inner and outer thighs, hips, and inner knees done. I think for one area it's either £2500 or £3500, can't remember which. He couldn't take much more fat out than he did on my legs because he said I have poor skin elasticity. Cheers. Do we have a thump the bugger smilie? :whoopass: Actually that one will do nicely.

Sounds like someone did a criss cross pattern on you with your operations.

Hey - hadn't realised you'd had Lipo....would LOVE it done on my upper arms....nuffin I do seems to rid me of the dreaded bingo wings !!!

where did you get yours done ?? wot d'ya think my arms would cost ???

thanx hun....

love

Debz
xx

You can get your upper arms done for about £1800 with Smart Lipo which is done under a local anaesthetic and is a one off treatment of some kind of injection that dissolves the membranes around the fat cells allowing your body to then metabolise the fat. Something like that. It then takes about three months to take effect. I'm having that done later in the year hopefully. Got Botox on Tuesday so I'm going to ask about it then. I get that done in Bexley Village. A surgeon set up shop doing non surgical cosmetic medicine a while ago.

The Lipo last year was done at the Belvedere Clinic in Abbey Wood London. It's probably the most local place to me.

Lipo on one area would be something like £3200 I think. I can't remember now. It was either that or £2500.

Also you could try Lipo dissolve, which is another fat dissolving injection. But that takes several treatments whereas liposuction and smart lipo you just have done once.

It's Friday yippee. I was seriously flagging last night towards the end. But I don't think I overcharged anyone, or offended anyone, or forgot to say anything important, so I did OK.

I am also up to date with my contacts. I've been a good girl and followed up with people having a rough time - something I'm really bad at usually. Just goes to show that I can cope with most things if I'm not seriously ill whilst pregnant, caring for a dying mother, dealing with a hard of hearing daughter, dealing with a grieving father, watching an aunt die or moving house. Sh!t it's been a crap few years.

Of course next week I'll be dealing with having the bedroom fitted whilst at the exact same time trying to get Gemma to the bouncy castles after school on Friday. Whilst not letting Matt take part because he doesn't go to that school and isn't allowed. But hopefully I'll find a friend who can take Gemma for me.

You can get your upper arms done for about £1800 with Smart Lipo which is done under a local anaesthetic and is a one off treatment of some kind of injection that dissolves the membranes around the fat cells allowing your body to then metabolise the fat. Something like that. It then takes about three months to take effect. I'm having that done later in the year hopefully. Got Botox on Tuesday so I'm going to ask about it then. I get that done in Bexley Village. A surgeon set up shop doing non surgical cosmetic medicine a while ago.

The Lipo last year was done at the Belvedere Clinic in Abbey Wood London. It's probably the most local place to me.

Lipo on one area would be something like £3200 I think. I can't remember now. It was either that or £2500.

Also you could try Lipo dissolve, which is another fat dissolving injection. But that takes several treatments whereas liposuction and smart lipo you just have done once.

Thanks Debz....seriously considering it....will see what they're like when (if ??!!!) I get to goal.....

love

Debz
xx

You'll get to goal. Probably sooner than I will.

I had my weekend away. I didn't eat loads, but when your body isn't used to eating much of anything eating normally sends it into shock. But the weight I did gain is dropping already, so I'll be back to normal by the end of the week I expect and ready to lose the last little bit.

Onwards and downwards. I really can't think of anything else I've got coming up apart from my summer holiday, which is August 4th. So plenty of time to get back down to beyond my pre pregnancy weight.

Adjusted my ticker to reflect the weekend I had. Not far to go now. I'm hoping I'll lose the weekend this week. But today was soooo stressful I caved in and had a few mouthfuls of bread. Not the end of the world, but carbs really don't like me. Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day.

The bedroom was delivered today. So we are now sleeping in the lounge until the thing is fitted. That should be Thursday and Friday this week. I hope. Then the decorator is coming in to look and give me timescales and prices sometime on Friday. And this morning I ordered a carpet. Of sh!t I hope I ordered the right one. Dad was with me and both him and the guy in the shop said it would be fine with the beech wardrobe and the light lavendar walls I'm planning, but I don't do colours. And I'm bound to have picked a carpet that Danny pointed out a couple of weeks ago as one he didn't like. The only reason I did it today was because they were having an extra 20% off day ending tonight. We were going to go in on Sunday and sort it out. Now I'm not sure if it was worth saving the £31. Ho hum. I'm sure it will be fine. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry.

I just don't know where to begin.

All along with this bedroom thing we've been told we could keep the bed in the room. That was always fine. Just turn it on it's side. So we did with a few cases and boxes piled up behind it. So we had the bed on it's side bottom out, with the headboard pointing to the wall, with a gap between the mattress and the wall to put some boxes and cases that we couldn't get in the garage.

The bedroom was delivered on Tuesday, the guys said yes that's fine leave the bed there. It's not my problem that they dumped the stuff in the middle of the room where the fitter was supposed to work.

It's also not flat pack, this stuff (unknown to us) has to be jigsawed to size and shape in the bedroom. So of course I wouldn't want the bed in there at the same time because of the dust, but I didn't know that. We were also told it was a two day job, then a three day job, when they booked it in for fitting it was then a two day job again. I queried it, but it remained a two day job. The fitter now says it's a three day job.

The fitter arrived this morning at just after 8am, and said it was impossible he didn't have anywhere to work. The stuff had to be moved. I was just then completely overcome with stress and broke down. I had to leave to get the kids to school. I told him if he couldn't do it, he'd have to go, I said we were told what we'd done was fine. I said I didn't have time to move anything. I said I didn't have anywhere to put anything. He went and sat in his car.

I cried down the phone to the designers VM saying that I didn't know what to do I had to get the kids to school. I cried down the phone to Danny who came home, but he was an hour and a half away in London. I cried down the phone to Dad who came round just 24 hours after having his leg out of plaster.

I took Gemma to school, it was when I was in the coffee shop waiting for Matt's nursery to open that Dad rang to say that he'd moved the cases out of the bedroom, that the fitter had dismantled the bed and put that against the wall, and our mattress was against Gemma's fitted wardrobes. There had been conversations between Dad and the designer saying that Dad didn't appreciate me phoning him in tears etc etc. The company's solution was that they would send in a driver from somewhere to help move the stuff, but by that time Dad with his leg only just out of plaster had already done it.

I am just so stressed. I can't cope. It wouldn't even have been a problem for me to say, you'll have to leave it until lunch time when I get back from the nursery run because that's the only time I have during the day to shift things that now all of a sudden need shifting. But because I have this elevated level of stress anyway, anything on top of that gives me a complete inability to see a way out of a situation. And it all gets overwhelming. And I just CAN'T COPE.

The fitter is working up there now. I've offered him a drink which is something I just couldn't DO earlier, I can't explain it, but it was like I had to hide away from him.

Gill one of my counsellors and saviours of the day came round and sat with me throughout my session this morning. I started before 10 and finished after 11 and then went straight into preparation to leave the house and get Matt, so there just was no time to do anything else. Danny came home and Gill left. I gave her a Lumines II game and a memory stick duo for a PSP she's buying because I was just so fking grateful for not being on my own this morning.

I suppose this is just a knock on effect from post natal depression and the fact that I probably didn't grieve when Mum died.

(And for those wondering about my ability to not eat during stress - I've just discovered I don't eat during stress, I only eat when bored. So that's OK)

But what happened to my ability to cope with things? Why am I a complete wreck?

Omg what a bloody nightmare......I think I would bloody well join you in the crying......!
Why cant things just go smoothly for us all ?????

Smooothly ?!? Nope not a concept I'm familiar with.

I probably over reacted. In fact I know I did, but that's all part of the inability to cope. I can't physically clear furniture out of a bedroom at the same time as walking kids to school. And the fact that I can't do it all makes me feel incompetent. And that's the one thing I hate more than anything. Yet there isn't a person on the planet that can clear furniture out of a bedroom whilst walking the kids to school. So it's crazy. I'm calmer now. But for a while I was beginning to feel like I'm possibly heading the way Mum did when she had a breakdown.

Still you know, it's only bedroom. It's not life saving surgery that got buggered up.

But it is having an impact on your life......and the stress would drive us all potty.
I have had a crap day too......but hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Aww Debz - sorry you had such an awful day...:( I think you reacted the way most of us would.....after all, nothing worked out the way you had planned.....no wonder you struggled !

I hope you're feeling a bit better this morning....and fingers crossed the bedroom will work out fine :)

lotsa love

Debz
x

It's a lot better today thanks. The bedroom is taking shape. It will be lovely when it's finished. We discussed shelf heights earlier and sorted that out. The number of days it would take seems to change. We were told 2 days originally, then 3. Then when it went back to 2 I queried it but was told no definitely 2, but now it's 3. The fitter - and it is only one man - is coming back tomorrow to finish off and he thinks he'll be done by 3pm. So we might be able to sleep in there tomorrow night.

And I have managed to lose all the weight I put on at the BBQ last week. So I'm really pleased with that. Just another 12.5lbs at least to go. I'll go as low as possible before my holiday, but I doubt my will power will let me go lower than 9st 7lbs, BMI 22.

Had sports day this morning. It was lovely weather. I'm really tired from not doing anything though. And I was really dehydrated afterwards. Couldn't drink anything there because there are no toilets, so I came away with a headache.

helloooo - great to see ya back....missed ya ! :p

Debz x

Hi, been soooo tired. Sleeping (or not) on the camp bed for days last week has left it's mark. Things are returning to 'normal' whatever that is now. Although next week we have the electrician in to sort the lighting out in the bedroom. I'm hoping to get the plasterer in the week after that to get rid of whatever textured stuff we have on the bedroom ceiling, and the week after that the decorator starts. So it's more upheavel (which isn't spelt right - but I don't care). The good thing is that if we can then get the carpet down within two weeks of the decorator starting, when we go away on holiday in August I can know that there will be nothing done to the room when we get back because it will all have been finished.

Was this one of my better ideas? Having the bedroom done? Dunno.

Back