Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

It's not physically hard to lose the last stone. It's emotionally hard to keep going.

soooo know what you mean :rolleyes: I've been faffing with the last stone (hav now changed my target to get an extra one off....maybe shouldda left it at 1 stone....)

Just can't seem to get my ar$e on gear and FOCUS !! did SS for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS 100% and yet I can't seem to get started again....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ??!!!!:mad:

anyway - sorry for hijacking your diary....also wanted to say how well you've done - good on ya girlie.....I stand in awe !

love

Debz
xx

soooo know what you mean :rolleyes: I've been faffing with the last stone (hav now changed my target to get an extra one off....maybe shouldda left it at 1 stone....)

Just can't seem to get my ar$e on gear and FOCUS !! did SS for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS 100% and yet I can't seem to get started again....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ??!!!!:mad:

anyway - sorry for hijacking your diary....also wanted to say how well you've done - good on ya girlie.....I stand in awe !

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

It's not just you. I think it's the fact that if we don't get down to goal all in one go that break in the middle just makes it 10 times harder to start again.

I took a year off after my Mum died. And it took soooo long to get back in gear and actually want to lose the rest of the weight. And it's not like I was eating lovely food all that time either, it was just that I was stuck and didn't lose anything.
I just find that I can't do it unless I have a definite goal.

I have a BBQ next Sunday 10th, all the family are going to be there. And I vowed I was going to be as close to 10st as possible so that they could see I've lost the pregnancy weight again. They probably won't even notice, but at least I'll know.

And then I've got a two week holiday booked in Fuerteventura in August, it would be good to actually FINISH the diet before then.

Hi Debz,

It's not just you. I think it's the fact that if we don't get down to goal all in one go that break in the middle just makes it 10 times harder to start again.

I took a year off after my Mum died. And it took soooo long to get back in gear and actually want to lose the rest of the weight. And it's not like I was eating lovely food all that time either, it was just that I was stuck and didn't lose anything.
I just find that I can't do it unless I have a definite goal.

I have a BBQ next Sunday 10th, all the family are going to be there. And I vowed I was going to be as close to 10st as possible so that they could see I've lost the pregnancy weight again. They probably won't even notice, but at least I'll know.

And then I've got a two week holiday booked in Fuerteventura in August, it would be good to actually FINISH the diet before then.

Glad I'm not alone then....:rolleyes: I've got a posh wedding in London in August and soooo want to be at goal by then....

planning to re-re-re-start again tomorrow !! we'll see.....

Debz
x

Good luck with the re re re start! It doesn't get easier, I hope you start and finish. I'm on a roll at the moment.

I'm at the stage where frankly, who needs food. I just want to finish. Good job this diets safe!

I'm hoping to be finished by the school summer fair which is something like July 7th, traditionally it's the one time of the year I have a burger in a bun!

I lead such a dull life food wise.:rolleyes:

I still haven't messed up my weekend. I'm still the same weight as I was on Friday. Sooo no gherkins or broccoli for me while I'm trying to lose this last bit of weight. How strange, but I don't care, I'll practically do anything if it means I can get well under 10st before the real start of summer.

Mind you if I do that all my clothes I had thought would fit will be too big on the waist. Again, that gets a bit 'who cares?'

Some cretin rang me at 3.30 this morning. Judging by the language, I think they rang from somewhere like China or Japan. Consequently the conversation didn't last long and I put the phone down. I only answered it because I thought there might have been an accident or someone in the family was ill, I got into the practice of always answering the phone when Mum was dying.

But of course that has added to my long list where I've had a crap nights sleep. Just when I thought I'd got over that. I didn't really sleep at all after that and now I'm tired again. :mad:

This morning though I did have a good brisk walk back from school pushing the pushchair up hill, so that helped a bit. I'm not going out again until I go to get Gemma at 3pm. Then I'll get back, have a shower, cook dinner and get ready for the evening session. Thankfully most of what I say to people about the diet just comes out of my mouth without having to think about it now.
:banghead::whistle::badmood:

I'm beginning to get used to it. It's getting to be a habit. I had sleepless nights the week before last because of worrying about the bedroom. And now this. Actually if I did this :banghead: I would probably sleep a lot better.

It's either that or :party0036: to make me go :crazy: then I probably wouldn't have any problem staying asleep.

Some cretin rang me at 3.30 this morning. Judging by the language, I think they rang from somewhere like China or Japan. Consequently the conversation didn't last long and I put the phone down. I only answered it because I thought there might have been an accident or someone in the family was ill, I got into the practice of always answering the phone when Mum was dying.

But of course that has added to my long list where I've had a crap nights sleep. Just when I thought I'd got over that. I didn't really sleep at all after that and now I'm tired again. :mad:

This morning though I did have a good brisk walk back from school pushing the pushchair up hill, so that helped a bit. I'm not going out again until I go to get Gemma at 3pm. Then I'll get back, have a shower, cook dinner and get ready for the evening session. Thankfully most of what I say to people about the diet just comes out of my mouth without having to think about it now.
:banghead::whistle::badmood:

Ha ha china or Japan obviously wung the wong number.:whistle::innocent0002:
I have a similar problem people keep ringing my mobile leaving messages for a Kate, first I used to ring them back until it got so many i got rude and now ive left a message on my ans machine saying not to leave a message for this Kate.
Kate must have missed loads of appointment. :p

How bloody annoying.

Our number was new when we moved in 2.5 years ago. But obviously there are no new numbers they all get recycled. I still do get people with an inability to string more than two words together ringing us on the private line wanting admissions from some college or other. When I tell them they have the wrong number they think I'm 118 118 and ask me if I know which number they should ring, or just are so shocked that they have a wrong number that they can't say anything other than 'errrrr....' God knows what college they are trying to get to.

The private answerphone has a message saying that Danny and Debz can't get to the phone etc, yet I periodically get messages left for people other than Danny and Debz.

Last week we were down at the coast. I had my mobile on me. It rang while we were in a cafe that has a soft play area for the kids, which is where they were. I didn't recognise the mobile number that rang me so I let it go to VM seeing as it was my day off and everyone who I've seen recently is programmed into my phones memory, so I answer it if I see it's someone I know. Anyway, my outgoing VM message says my name and the fact that I'm an Independent Cambridge Counsellor leave a message etc etc. So having listened to that message someone left a message that I could hardly understand saying that they were ringing from someone's office and he was coming back from a long journey and would be late. I had no-one booked in for Tuesday because it's my day off, so I sent them a text message saying that I couldn't really understand the message and did they mean to ring me anyway and again told them who I was and what I did. I didn't hear anything after that.

What kind of person rings up hears a message and then leaves a message for what is clearly the wrong number? :confused:

Nowt so queer as folk!

I have been tempted at 2.00am in the morning to say F*ck off Katie or leaving similar on my answer phone rather difficult when i use the phone for business.
Are you having a good day Debz, the sun is shinning and it really is good.

2am? That really is beyond a joke.

I did once have a disgusting nuisance call on my business phone and I did get the police involved, not that they did anything, but at least I got them involved. They said as it was a one off it wasn't worth them persuing.

Yes it's lovely outside. I'm knackered though. My hips and my head are aching today. But I've popped a pill and I will be in the bath in just over an hour so I'm hoping that will reset me for my yoga class tonight.

How about you sallies, are you having a great day?

Wednesday

Possibly, I don't know, I'm so tired it could be any day of the week.

I'm feeling a bit revived since I've finished walking just three miles today and I've had a shower. But I'm really not at my best during the afternoon.

I am beginning to question my sanity though. A few years back I gave up working at a local theatre backstage and on stage because I didn't like being out in the evening and losing most of my evenings to that. Yet now although I'm in during the evening I'm losing three of them to work. I really wish there was a way I could change my hours which would give me more time to rest.

Or maybe I need to sprout a childminder. Or just hibernate until the kids are older.

And there's no sleep smilie.

Debz, I got like that with coaching, total burn out. I just dont want to know. Ive just kept a team and the odd few riders on. you must take time out for yourself now repeat after me.............................:patback:

Awww its not worth running yourself into the ground.....you must make time for yourself.
Childminders......and sprouting one.....well that would be hilarious.....I am a registered childminder and I would love to see you sprout something as big as me....lol.

Debz, I got like that with coaching, total burn out. I just dont want to know. Ive just kept a team and the odd few riders on. you must take time out for yourself now repeat after me.............................:patback:

Where'd you find that smilie?

I've got 3 days off coming up. I couldn't do this full time. Not with the kids on top of it all.

repeat after sallies ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

huh? what? eh? aw zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awww its not worth running yourself into the ground.....you must make time for yourself.
Childminders......and sprouting one.....well that would be hilarious.....I am a registered childminder and I would love to see you sprout something as big as me....lol.

On balance seeing as I couldn't sprout my own two kids properly without emergency C sections, I feel I should put on hold all plans to sprout a fully grown human. Oooh there's a smilie for that somewhere. er :character00264: that one.

Glad to see you will be having a rest.... Another thing we have in common I have had 3 caesarian sections 2 emergency. 1 sterilisation and then after that a hysterectomy. My stomach is like a hot x bun. Do you find your tummy muscles are poor because of the scars and that you end up with a tummy lump even after the diet?:sigh:

Well I think my stomach muscles have suffered a bit from the surgeries. I can't do full sit ups. But then I don't think I could ever do full sit ups anyway, so it's probably not the surgeries. When we do stomach strengthening at yoga, I'm up there in the advanced catagory, so maybe there's not bad effect from the surgery. I've only got one scar, they did a horizontal incision on me twice and the second one hid the first one. There's a bit of excess skin, (not much) but I had liposuction on my belly last year, so although I haven't got a flat stomach, and I doubt I ever will have, there's no real excess flab as such. Could be more toned, but that's about it.

Back