Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

Well I've had a pretty good day today. I had the morning to myself. Where I didn't exactly get much done, but there isn't much left to do, if you see what I mean.

Then this evening I saw 12 people. As far as I can tell I'm up to date with contacts, call backs and email.

Time for lunch.

Interesting Debz I find that if im not as active as usual my weight loss slows right down now that is pretty scarry on vlcd as when we are back to normal it probably means that we dont have a back to normal;)

Interesting Debz I find that if im not as active as usual my weight loss slows right down now that is pretty scarry on vlcd as when we are back to normal it probably means that we dont have a back to normal;)

I'm not that worried about it to be honest. I know my resting weekends slow my weight loss down. But I'm actually probably in the minority of people who find it hard to lose weight (even on a VLCD - the weight goes, but steadily rather than fast like some people.) Yet I can maintain for England. Once I'm at target weight, I just stay the same within a few lbs. Yes I have to be careful with what I eat, but as long as I balance the minority of junk with the majority of healthy stuff, it takes care of itself.

Things I can have on a sort of regular basis (ranging from once a week to once a month)

Takeaways
Chocolate
Peanut butter (daily on crispbreads)
Cakes (daily - I make low fat ones)
Alcohol
BBQs

I can have all of those things and maintain a weight because when I'm not eating those things I'm eating healthily and still walking 5 days a week.

And maybe I'm lucky in being able to maintain it easily, because after all maintenance is for life, weight loss is just for a short period of time.

It's just getting the balance right, which either side of pregnancies, I've been doing for 16 years.

End of frantic typing :sigh::eek:

I agree with you im maintaining brilliantly well i think im losing still but its only about a lb or so a month but hey ho thats still great. I just get frustrated with losing slowly. If it wasnt for you being in the same boat Debs I think i may have given up. You keep me motivated knowing you are in the same boat. Many thanks.

Its nice to hear other people in the same boat, not for them though!!
Debz do you find you have times when you are more motivated than others and if so do you have better losses at those times or is it the same. I dont find and difference really no matter what my mood is. The only way I really lose more than a couple of pounds is on ss and thats not going to happen again until October when the race season is over. Never thought i would look forward to winter.:cry:

Its nice to hear other people in the same boat, not for them though!!
Debz do you find you have times when you are more motivated than others and if so do you have better losses at those times or is it the same. I dont find and difference really no matter what my mood is. The only way I really lose more than a couple of pounds is on ss and thats not going to happen again until October when the race season is over. Never thought i would look forward to winter.:cry:

Yep that's me too. Doesn't matter what my mood is, of course it matters if I decide to stuff myself full of carbs, but that's obvious. I have to have a perfect SS week to lose 3lbs, or an exceptional 790kcal week to lose just under.

I feel really crap. Don't know why. There's nothing wrong other than the fact that I'm tired.

I'm getting a designer in tomorrow to look at designing us a bedroom which could be fitted in a matter of weeks.

I'm a healthy weight. I look pretty good. I can even get my rings off my fingers without having to tug at them.

I've got a great job and I'm managing to make quite a bit of money which is helping towards the nice to have things like holidays and a new bedroom.

So why do I feel like it's all bollocks?:sigh:

And yet being the actress I am, as soon as that door bell goes, no-one would have a clue that I'm feeling this way.

I suppose in a way that fact makes me feel a lot better.

I've got to be motivational tonight, I've got someone new coming. I'll do it. I always do. Everyone gets the full treatment when they book in to see me.

But I just feel like it's all bollocks.

ha ha Debz life is full of bollocks so just carry on with more bollocks and tomorrow could be more or less bollocks.
:superwoman: :vibes: :whoopass:
:party0023:Ive wanted to send someone a group hug so here it is just for you and above is more bollocks.

Thank you. Actually I feel better for all the bollocks. It's been a while since I've yelled a very loud BOLLOCKS.

I've got nothing to complain about, Danny and I have just picked a new bedroom. Maybe I just like to moan.

Anyway, finished work for the evening, so I'm going to finish up the paperwork, plan the order for tomorrow morning and get my lunch and dinner.

ha ha Debz going by the pink site there were a few of us feeling bollocks last night lets hope we are all feeling better. Im off for my wi and he lives right across the road from The Devon County Show ground which is on this week I recon i will be sat in a traffic jam most of the day.:p That will be real bollocks and bad tempers.:eek:

Oh yay, enjoy the traffic jam, isn't that something to just set you up for the day!

The weather is better outside today, so I'm hoping that will have a knock on effect to my mood.

I'm a bit pissed off that I'm not going to get my bath tonight. But the bedroom designer will be here between 6pm and 8pm. And I do really need our bedroom done. So it's not something I can put off. On the up side in just a matter of weeks we could have our bedroom completed. On the down side, I've got a mountain of stuff to sort through up there before the fitters can get anywhere near the walls to do the work. I am not looking forward to that at all.

One week left of 5 mile walking every day and then I'm down to hardly anything for a week during Gemma's week off, and then a further week of four miles a day because Matt has an extra week off nursery. Then we'll be into the last few weeks of this school year. Wishing my life away again.

I would like to get some more weight off this week if possible. So far I've lost 2lbs. I would so like to make that 3. There's nothing else I can do other than wait. And I'm not a patient person. Still if I only lost 2lbs a week, I'd still be just over 10st for the BBQ which would make my BMI 23.6, so that would be good. At the moment I'm fractionally over 10st 7lbs, and I'd really like, mentally, to just know that I was below 10.5. And then it will make the 9s seem so much more do-able. At least I'm not aiming for the 8s like I was a few years ago. But I think that would be pointless, seeing as having kids has given me hips 6 inches wider than they were when I was 19.

Ah well, better get ready to go out now. Got to get to the bank, get a coffee and then get Matt from nursery.

Dad drove himself to A&E this morning. He's done his foot in and it's swollen and discoloured. Its only taken him over a week to see someone about it. He went to the doctors who immediately told him to go to the hospital. Luckily Dad drives and automatic and it's his left foot that's bad, so he doesn't use that one for driving.

Well done with the loss your doing well.
My cc rang me this morning and said dont bother coming the traffic was so bad. So now i have another week to struggle on. He was ever so good and we spent time talking on the phone. Decided to stick to 1200 this week and see what happens next Friday at weigh in. At least its more focused than messing around up and down the plans and we will have a better idea of what works.
Ive been out gadding about on the bike and that allways makes me feel better.
The walking you Debz you would think weight wouldnt be a problem. Sods law aint it.

Certainly is. Exercise has never helped my weight, and I've had a weight problem since I was 6 and I've always exercised, so if it hasn't helped by now, it never will. I suppose it might if I ran like hell for an hour every night, but who's got time for that? Even when I went to the gym five days a week it didn't help.

Enjoy the 1200kcal I'm sure it will do you the world of good with all the cycling. Thing is you race, so it's not like you're going out for a slow amble on a bike, its hard racing, so I just can't see how you couldn't burn those kcals. Plus, mentally, sticking to one thing rather than jumping between several sets of kcals, has got to be easier on the system.

Back from nursery now. Got the bus back. Starting to feel a bit better purely because it's warm outside. Still got two miles to walk this afternoon, but one will be slow because Gemma will be walking back from school. Both miles will be partially up hill, which I am not looking forward to pushing the pushchair.

Thanks Debz. Like you dosnt matter how many races ive done over the year ive never lost weight yet. BUT if ive eaten a bit too much pasta and only a bit there will be a gain. What a *****.......
Enjoy the hills we may not lose weight but by god we are the fit girlies......:character00201: :party0016: :character00182: (cant help myself i love these smilies I wish the pink site had more)

I know. It's a real *****. There's you slogging your guts out racing and not losing weight from that and me walking and that doesn't help. Which pillock said that all we need to do is exercise more? And can I yank any body parts off him?

Maybe Kerensa will put more smilies on the pink site if it undergoes a reworking sometime.

I'll have one of these :bliss: because it moved the most, but was a bugger to click on because of it :D

Feeling really good now Debz having a plan to stick to makes life easier and funny enough now i dont want to eat so much and and and want to get out focus on kicking out about 20 miles a day on my bike.
Really i just wanted to reply to use some more smilies.:whoopass: :eat: :party0019:
:sick0019: (this brings back memories of ss.

Im going to have the 1200 every day and try to do my 20 miles at low intensity to fat burn.:clap: :character00116: Ha ha I love the aeroplane man. They really must get these on the pink site.:sigh:

Back