Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

ha ha not sure what it means but sure is funny.
what about this one :party0016: we shall need some new ones to laugh at soon.
The sun is shinning so im off out on my bike in a bit to hit that 20 miles. Dont normally do that at this time of the year but anyway will give it a go.

eede2169.gif
you 2 are so funny.......! :rotflmao: :silly:

:thankyou: ha ha glad you find us funny, life needs a bit of entertainment now and then oooo another excuse to use a smilie:giggle::rotflmao:

Marvellous, sonkie, that's the main thing. Enjoy (if that's the right word) the 20 mile ride sallies. :character00180: There was no cycling one I could see would surfing do? :sign0163:.

I don't think we're planning to do anything today, so I suppose I had better take the opportunity to try and bag up some crap out of my bedroom for the bin men, in the hope that if I do a bit now and again, actually clearing the bedroom out before the fitters get in won't be such a chore.

Hey sallies is this you with hay fever? :silly:

Poor thing. I've been lucky this year and haven't had to take any hay fever tablets at all. That might make up for the two really bad head colds I have had this year though.

Hope you're not so runny soon. Your nose that is.

Speaking of bodily things, poor little Gemma is upstairs throwing up at the moment. Not sure what's wrong with her. Think she might have picked up a bug. Serves me right for thinking the other day, hey my two hardly ever get sickness bugs.

Better check she's OK.

So this weekend Gemma was throwing up, although no-one knows why and she was fine by the afternoon. And today Matt's off nursery because he's got a cold, is very listless and tired. And frankly I thought it would be easier to keep him at home today and do my weigh ins than it would sending him to nursery to just worry about getting a phone call half an hour into my morning weigh ins saying that he wasn't well and could I go and pick him up. To which the answer would be, ARGH, as I had a room full of people this morning.

It did mean however that I had to cram my trip to the post office and the bank into the morning before work because I wouldn't be in the village at lunch time which is when I usually do that kind of thing because I have more time before I pick him up after nursery.

But I managed it, and now I'm just sitting having a bit of a rest before I get on with things for the afternoon.

I've got three hours before I go out again, and I'm toying with the idea of cooking dinner at lunch time and putting it on plates in the fridge because I've got one of my long standing clients from miles away popping in after school and I won't have time to cook or have a shower.

:confused: Where are all the smillies ?????:mad: I thought i would come on here for a laugh :D but the smillies must have gone into hiding :character00201:

So this will give you a laugh - don't worry.

So no sooner had I posted my last message, the house phone rang at around midday. So I rushed into the kitchen to answer it. Turns out Gemma was at the school office waiting to come home because she had an ear ache. So I told her I'd be there in about 20 minutes because I'm walking.

Soooooooooo, I (deep breath) got Matt on the loo, put his coat on, put him in the pushchair, got my coat on (it was raining outside - nice :tear_drop:,) hurled him out the door and legged it through the woods and the rain :badmood:down to the school. And that's my exercise done for the day because I was there in 15 minutes. It's a mile. Uphill. Pushing a pushchair.:character00255:

Having had a second to think things through before I left, I had put some Calpol and Sudafed in the pushchair and one of the gingerbreads which I bought this morning. So I dosed Gemma up while we were still at school and gave her a gingerbread because she was going to miss school dinners and went round to the bank having already filled out my paying in book in that second that I gave myself to think things through.

Then we walked up to the bus stop and got the bus home. I now having two kids off school :sick:. Nice.

Although it's pretty good really (not that they're ill) because when I got home, I got my shower which I wouldn't have had time for tonight. And because Gemma is already home, I don't have to go out again and rush back to see Lesley who is due in just after 4pm, plus I won't have to rush cooking dinner, because I can just do it sometime after three and put it on plates. Job done.

All in all, it's turning out to be a better day time wise than I thought it would. I am for once ahead of the game.

:party0038:

Oh no the bad news less exercise less calories :wave_cry: I cycled up a mammoth hill today and it only took me 20 mins:character00201: I had a cheese scone in town with my daughter some compensation for a bad weekend and fuel for the journey home.:break_diet:
Made it home in record time and found that I had burned 500 cals so that was the cheese scone gone and a deficit of a few to store up for fat loss:clap:
I then took my mom shopping at Lidals which I detest and wish that she would support her local farmers by buying local and eating healthily:innocent0001: I then went around to my Aunts to help her fill out some forms that she didn't understand:psiholog: Then i finally got to make it back home by which time i was starving. To look at me you wouldn't think I was starving but I was:boohoo: I opened the fridge and emptied it into the wok:character00254: :party0027: :eat: Now i feel much better as its all inside my tum. I should really go for a run now to work it off:bliss: but I cant be arsed:whoopass: So now the **** will hit the fan on weigh in:hitthefan: unless I pull my finger out and get on with the diet:ashamed0005: Anyway now that im so ashamed and that i have been so silly:silly: because that wok only contained 200 cals I can relax on the sofa:hide: watch tv and eat a huge bar of.......................:sigh:

Opened the fridge and emptied it into the wok - classic line love it. :D

It sounds like you've had a busier day than I have. :wow::wow:Bazaarly (sp?) I have clicked on the WOW smilie but from where I'm looking it doesn't appear to be wowing anyone. :sign0007: Oh no, I don't think I've broken anything, it seems to be working now.

Oooh started this message ages ago. Ought to press that submit button. :doh:

So anyway, I'm just sitting here to see if any of the 5 people I have left in my PDA for tonight are going to come today.

My 8pm new one has just postponed, so I get an early night. And I need it after the change in routine of today. I'm such a wuss. Anything out of the ordinary and I'm a complete wreck. It took me the entire weekend to get over having a bedroom designer in for two hours on Friday night instead of me being able to have a bath Friday night.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's some kind of mental condition where if anything out of the ordinary happens, I just can't handle it. I don't do anything weird, it's just that I get stressed and take some time to recover from being stressed. Even this morning when I woke up I was completely fuzzy headed still.

Anyway, another 20 minutes and I've finished for the night.

Peri-menopause Debz:doh: wait while you get to my age and anything out of routine really does your head in. When I was younger i loved things to be different every day, now my routine is come on here with a cup of tea watch breakfast TV news then get out on my bike. From my previous posts you can see how god dam miserable i get if that doesnt happen.:character00100:

And I am wiped out again today because of a change in routine.

Gemma's got white oozing out of her right ear - the first infection since she had the grommet put in weeks ago. So conveniently as it's my day off, kindof, I did ...

Gemma was dressed for once in her uniform when I got downstairs. I dressed Matt, did Gemma's hair, got them breakfast and emptied the dishwasher. Then I rang the orderline and ordered some stock for tomorrow. Then I rang the doctors and booked Gemma in for an appointment at 1030. I then rang back because there was no way I wanted to be in the village from 9.15 after dropping Matt of until 1030 twiddling my thumbs waiting for her appointment. So I managed to get an appointment with a different doctor at 9.10, and resolved that Matt would have to turn up late to nursery, because that would be better than me sitting waiting before Gemma's appointment and then sitting waiting for an hour and a half in the village waiting for Matt to come out of nursery.

Then I responded to a text message from a client. Then I responded to the second text message from the client and put an order together for her.

Then we left the house. I think I went from phone call to leaving the house in 10 minutes.

We got to the doctors with about 3 minutes to spare. And we weren't that late being seen. Gemma has a middle ear infection in her right ear and got a prescription for anti biotics.

I managed to get Matt to the nursery while the main door was still open, therefore he wasn't officially late.

Gemma and I had a drink in the coffee shop, went to pick up her prescription and then waited for a bus back.

I've now got to cancel her hearing test on Friday. This is something that I've been rearranging work around and telling people for weeks that I can't do Friday morning this week because of that appointment. Now I've got to go through it all again for another date.

Actually I'd better make that phone call now while I remember....

Jump up and down scream as loud as you can and start all over again.
:party0023:

Hiya you 2 ......I have just popped in to see how you are....!
I have started cd today, had the chocolate drink this morning so I could compare it to LT and it tastes the same.
Now I will try a new flavour for lunch, just dont know which to try...lol. I am not used to having such a choice.

I hate coffe, but I just adore the cappucino and Tetra's frozen makes a great ice cream. Good luck, what is the difference between lt and cd then?:whistle:

Back