Danielle's 4 stone to lose diary!

Lushlash

Silver Member
Hi, im Danielle. I currently weigh 13st 12lb & my goal weight is 9 stone 12lb. I've decided to start a weight loss diary in the hope that it keeps me motivated & it's something for me to look back on. Ive joined weightwatchers & im joining my local gym this week. I plan on giving it my all to get this weight off!

I might consider coming off weightwatchers & just calorie counting with my fitness pal, I used this before & lost 6lb in my first 2 weeks so the proof is in the pudding that my fitness pal does work... I'm still undecided as what to do but either way this weight is coming off!!!!

A little about me -

Me & my husband have been trying for a baby for almost 10 years. 2 ectopic pregnancys later & no Fallopian tubes means I have to have Ivf to conceive (we are doing Ivf September 2012) so it is an absolute must that I get this excess weight off & get myself as healthy as I possibly can.

Thanks for sharing my weightloss journey with me. It will be nice to hear from others who are losing weight too! Might kick me up the bum to keep going!

Sunday 8th April 2012 (diet started) Easter Sunday of all days to start a diet!!

I've done good. ate all 30pp I'm allowed but nothing more. which I'm impressed with as any other year at Easter I'd of eaten my weight in chocolate eggs.

Whilst sunday dinner was cooking i did 30 minutes of Pump it up - move it lose it work out dvd.

Feeling slightly hungry now (& feeling sorry for myself that im being deprived of chocolate today lol) but ive had a quick fag & a cuppa & I've now resigned myself to bed away from the kitchen.

I'm surprisingly looking forward to day number 2 to start!

I'll keep this diary updated as much as I can. x

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :) will look forward to seeing your success on here. Good luck xxxx

look forward to seeing your success on here

Monday 9th April 2012 - I've had a sausage & egg mcmuffin & a hash brown from mcdonalds this morning totalling 14 pro points. Still have 16 pp left & i don't plan on having anything big for tea tonight so I should of stayed within my limits today too! I'm painting this afternoon so that will keep me occupied for a few hours. Going to have a long soak in the bath afterwards to keep me away from the fridge for a bit longer lol!
I'll report back later tonight. x

So for tea today I've had 2 Bernard Matthew turkey drummers, a few chips, some chopped tomatoes & a ww Belgian slice, finished off with a fab lolly. I've gone 2 pp over my allowance today but it's no big issue so I'm pleased with how I've done today. Roll on tomorrow day 3!

I'm joining the gym wednesday, can't wait! I'm aiming to go everyday after work monday-friday for a couple of hours per day, I'll be taking full advantage of the Zumba & aqua aerobics classes too. Just need to buy myself some gym gear tomorrow, i wont be spending too much cash though as I'm pretty sure the clothes won't be fitting me soon ;) x

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th April 2012 - today hasnt gone well. I won't lie, if I do I'd only be lieing to myself so I'll be honest.

I resisted temptation & ate a cream cake, it was that yummy I then ate another :-( then I gave in & ate a sausage sandwich, crisps & a coconut slice.

I've drawn a big FAT line under today's episode & I'll start fresh again tomorrow! weigh in day tomorrow too so I'll be back to update.

On a positive note I join the gym tomorrow. (I'll be working twice as hard tomorrow to burn off those extra calories I consumed today!) x

Last edited:
Had an ok day so far, bowl of cereal for breakfast, tuna salad sandwich for dinner & I'm cooking pasta bake for tea with yoghurt / fruit for a snack after tea.

Joined up at the gym today, did a 1 hour work out. I'm going to Zumba & aqua aerobics tomorrow.

Weigh in tonight at ww I'll update later. x

So I lost 0.5lb tonight at my weight watchers weigh in.
Nothing to shout about but hey it's a start.

Really looking forward to this coming week & my next weigh in! I'm aiming for 4lb off for next week. Gym tomorrow to do aqua & Zumba & an hour in the gym.... I'll be asleep before the end of my last class!! ;) x

Had a good day today!

bowl of cereal for breakfast, a tuna & cucumber sandwich for tea, a ham salad wrap & yoghurt for a snack & low fat chips with wholemeal pitta for tea.

Done an hours swimming & aqua aerobics today too, so all in all I'm pleased with that :) x

Had a good day today!

bowl of cereal for breakfast, a tuna & cucumber sandwich for tea, a ham salad wrap & yoghurt for a snack & low fat chips with wholemeal pitta for tea.

Done an hours swimming & aqua aerobics today too, so all in all I'm pleased with that :) x

Congratulations on a great day! :) I love aqua aerobics, my new gym doesn't do it though :( x

hope your plan goes well! I find it hard sometimes too to stick to a plan - I rejoined my local group once after having had chocolate for breakfast that day! haha!

BlondieSam said:
Congratulations on a great day! :) I love aqua aerobics, my new gym doesn't do it though :( x

Thanks, I'm tired out now. I think I'll be having an early night, once I've got my gym gear all packed for tomorrow's session x

LadyLady said:
hope your plan goes well! I find it hard sometimes too to stick to a plan - I rejoined my local group once after having had chocolate for breakfast that day! haha!

Thanks.

oh I used to be terrible. the minute my eyes opened I'd be raiding the fridge for anything I could stick in my mouth. hence the reason I got so big in the first place lol.

I so agree with you about it being hard sticking to a plan. Its now 6.30pm, all my points are used & I want to continue being good today but I'm getting those familiar hunger pains. I'm going to have a tidy round the house keep myself busy for an hour then have a cuppa & go to bed. Either that or cut my hands off so I cant snack lol x

Gym done for today. Did an hour & half work out, walked home & had a ham salad wrap for dinner & a bag of sunbites.

I'm a little hungry at times but I keep thinking of the weekly weigh in & how delighted I'll be when my leader says I've lost lb's so that's keeping me focused!!

I'm on holiday in 11 weeks so I'm aiming for 30lb off by my holiday.... Ambitious? I think so! But I like to challenge myself. Then when I'm back from holiday I can continue & get down to my goal!

Tea tonight consists of - asda good for you chips & good for you chicken hotpot with 2 pieces of brown bread. Just cooking it now I'm blooming starving :) I've snacked on 4 Jaffa cakes this afternoon but i deserved them after my workout this morning.

Body attack & body combat at the gym tomorrow back to back classes !!

Sunday I'm doing body combat & aqua aerobics back to back classes !!

I so better lose a decent amount on lb of weigh day ;)

You're doing amazing - especially at the gym! I wish I had the energy to do all that exercise, I'm sweating and shattered after 30 minutes! Chicken hotpot sounds lovely too! x

Hi Danielle, looks like you are doing great so far! We are very similar weights....so I might be checking in with you a lot to see how things are going! You sound like you really motivated at the moment. What r u doing in the gym??

BlondieSam said:
You're doing amazing - especially at the gym! I wish I had the energy to do all that exercise, I'm sweating and shattered after 30 minutes! Chicken hotpot sounds lovely too! x

sasser said:
Hi Danielle, looks like you are doing great so far! We are very similar weights....so I might be checking in with you a lot to see how things are going! You sound like you really motivated at the moment. What r u doing in the gym??

Hi sasser. Ooh please do keep stopping by I love to chat lol.

I've been doing swimming / studio classes / then just a general work out in the gym such as.. exercise bike, treadmill, rowing machine, cross trainer, then this sit up thing that apparently gets rid of your flabby belly (so the fitness instructor told me!) I'm trying to go to the gym at least 3 times per week.

Good luck, & hopefully we will speak soon. x

Ive decided to quit weight watchers & follow calorie counting on My Fitness Pal instead, i used MFP a few weeks ago & lost 6lb in just over a week, i only joined weight watchers if im being honest as i had a free voucher to go with lol, ive been really really hungry on WW which isnt good :-( so I've now as of when i woke up today converted back to MFP which I much prefer. I can weigh in weekly at my gym.

I didn't go to the gym as planned today, decided to come straight home from work to get some painting in my house done. been doing it all week & just want it over & done with, sick of seeing paint tubs all over the place ;)

Diet wise - things have gone well. I haven't over eaten & it's a weekend (which is when I usually used to over indulge) so I'm pleased with myself.

Gym tomorrow after I've had a lie in lol only one day a week that I get to stay in bed so I'll be making the most of it zzzzzz good night all x

Last edited:
Back