Danielle's 4 stone to lose diary!

Had a mcdonalds for breakfast today, but was well behaved & had a Philadelphia light bagel, hash brown & a diet coke. :) big improvement to what I used to eat in mc d's!

For dinner I've had a time out chocolate bar (single stick) & a pot of ambrosia rice pudding.

For tea I'm cooking chicken & broccoli pasta with salad & asda good for you chips. if I have enough calories available after that & I'm feeling hungry I'll have an ice lolly.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow for an hour. xx

I did 60 minutes at the gym yesterday & a Zumba class at the gym today so I'm getting to the gym a little more often now which is a good thing! Yesterday it chucked it down with rain & I had to walk to the gym but the rain didn't stop me. it's supposed to be raining here for the next couple of weeks non stop so I suppose I best get used to it!

Food wise today has consisted of

Breakfast - 2 pieces of toast with light Philadelphia cheese & a time out (single bar)

Dinner - bag of sunbite crisps, Ham sandwich & a rocky caramel chocolate bar.

Tea will be - Lincolnshire sausages, mashed potatoe, stuffing, carrots, broccoli & gravy.

Snacks - a fab ice lolly & 2 go ahead raspberry biscuits.

Looking at that seems a lot but I have burnt 750 calories off today walking & doing Zumba, so I have stayed well below my calorie allowance for today. xx

Back