Danni maintance diary

Goodgirlgonebad84

Hi everyone I've just completed 24day TRF and achieved my goal to fit into a size 14 pair of skinny jeans

Further goal is to get to 12 stone but do it slowly and tone up to look trim for my holiday in turkey 1st september 2011

Weigh in today 12st 9lb -1 loss due to "TOTM" roll on next week

Food diary

Breakfast 815 - vanilla shake
Lunch 14:00 - strawberry shake
Evening meal 1930
- small chicken fillet seasoned to taste oven baked for 20 mins accompanied by cereal bowl size of salad lettuce tomartoe cucumber and peppers with balsamic vinegar

2 litres of water
1 glass of diluted cordial no added sugar
3 cups of black coffee

1 litre of water sipping slowly before bed

Feel full and content

Hi Danni and welcome!

Well done on your TFR stint and achieving your goal. Glad you're feeling full and content. The flavours are great when you start to eat again aren't they? :)

Do you have a plan as to what you're going to follow after refeed? x

Hi welcome and well done on your losses, good luck on the rest of your journey x x

Hi girls thanks for the welcome I've decided to try the maintenance plan for a couple of weeks and see how I go might cross over to slimming world after that

Gutted tonight thou just finished work and had some eerie words between myself and a college found myself craving chocolate or alcohol on the way home to make me feel better but just carried on driving and headed straight to bed!! Gutted X 1000 I hate bad blood between staff
Xxx

good for you but

I could never follow it myself. I would be starving. I eat 97% raw at about 1600-2000 calories, and have lost 16 pounds. I have 3 more inches to lose on my tummy to be 29".

Hi girls thanks for the welcome I've decided to try the maintenance plan for a couple of weeks and see how I go might cross over to slimming world after that

Gutted tonight thou just finished work and had some eerie words between myself and a college found myself craving chocolate or alcohol on the way home to make me feel better but just carried on driving and headed straight to bed!! Gutted X 1000 I hate bad blood between staff
Xxx

Sounds like a plan :)

I know what you mean about bad blood - horrible feeling. I now work alone which isn't ideal but I don't miss the politics & back biting that used to go on between district nursing staff when I was in the team. Hope things soon resolve themselves hon x

Hi and welcome :)

Hi everyone how are you all??
Day 2 of maintenance well didn't got to sleep till about this time last night si today has been difficult to enjoy I can honestly say except for days 1 to 4 on TFR yesterday and today gave been my worst days since starting my diet as for the work issues I'm just chilling on the subjects that's are upsetting and trying to just move on had a mini addressing from my boss today however discusses the matter with confidence and I think i will be ok I've come to the conclusion some women can be really *****y and they just need to fix up!! Jealousy gets you no where!!
I'd love an all male staffing team even an all male ugly staffing team lol!!!!!!

Food talk
Breakfast -sumerfruit maintenance shake yum yum!!!! Wow
Lunch LT

Dinner - tuna sweet corn and mixed salad with balsamic vinegar dressing nice just miss Mayo!!!
No snacks!!!!!! Whoop whoop
Started having milk in my drinks and one glass of black current cordial
Down side only drank 1.5 litre of water!!!

Night night home tomorrow whoop whoop!!

Day 3 of maintenance
Weighin at 12stone 8lbs whoop whoop I like it

Food talk
breakfast - strawberry LT shake
lunch - maintenance caramel bar skinny cappuccino
Dinner - reggae reggae chicken mixed veg small potion, 1 spoonful of mash accompanied by gravy
2 pints of water and 1 cup of coffee with skimmed milk

Problems for today - constipation again sore throat and exhaustion!!

I just feel like yuck!!!!

Back