Danni_: My Weight Loss Diary: Start Date: 06/06/13

danni_

Hello :wavey:

Just a quick introduction, my name is Danielle but everyone calls me Danni (to be honest I answer to most things though lol :p). Anyway I'm 26 years old and live with my partner Jordan. We have been together for 9 years and have a gorgeous little boy together called Dominic who's 7, he's our little football star. I live in South Yorkshire and work as a customer service advisor.

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Anyway I'm here because I want to loose weight-obviously lol. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 12st and I would like to loose 2 to 2.5st. I'm following Slimming World and I'm going it alone at home. It's the first time I've ever done Slimming World but my auntie is a SW consultant and she has sent me the info through the post. I'm hoping to get alot of support from this website and I'm going to use my weight loss diary as a bit of a blog to log how I'm feeling, what I'm eating and to track my successes.

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Anyway I'm going to go now, I hope I get to know a few of you and if you've got any questions just ask :)

Thanks for reading Danni :)

Here is list of my vital stats. I will weigh in every Thursday morning at 6am and I will do my measurements every four weeks. I am going to sort out starting pics at some point today too :)

welcome to SW :)

Hi Danni, welcome to SW and to Minimins. You'll get a massive amount of support on here I'm sure. I look forward to following your progress x

Back