Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Dinner was a chicken rice ww thing with green vege and a ww yoghurt and mallow thingy I want all the crap gone I won't be getting any more! Well I'll have a weigh in the morning and see if any damage has been done then official wi on Thursday!

Breakfast was one of them evil bagels with cheese and banana lunch was soup a bag of ww tortilla chips and a mallow thing, CBA today just want to be in bed managed to drag my ass to the gym though

Dinner mass pile of vege with chicken and a little rice, will probably have fruit n yoghurt later on. Did my own wi (as it was usually a Monday) lost 3oz it seems will post official on Thursday after ww

How is everything going for you? I have been checking in less and less recently and just thought I would check up on you :)
it's going ok not sure I've lost anything -1 on my scale but will see how my official wi goes in the morning not enjoying food so much Atm think it's due to my crippling head aches 3 days without a smoke then caved before a bit disappointed! Getting the hang of the ww app think by this time next week I'll have it cracked :) yeah I'm not checking in as often right now a bit over emotional and I just blabber rubbish! Haha. How's it going with you this week?

It's going ok I guess. After my week on step 2 last week I am struggling to go back and give up pulses and we had a planned break 5 weeks after Nic's birthday but I realised yesterday that I miss counted and it is 6 weeks so I was a bit grumpy after that, I was really looking forward to a meal off.

I was a bit dissappointed with my loss last week of only 1lb but that was around the usual time of bloating so I am now just counting down the days until Fiday (my WI) to see what the average was for the past two weeks.

Not sure about moving to step 2 before or after Christmas....

Like I have said before, quitting smoking and dieting at the same time: BRAVE!!! Is a headache a symptom of stopping smoking? I only ask because I don't know not for any other reason.

It's going ok I guess. After my week on step 2 last week I am struggling to go back and give up pulses and we had a planned break 5 weeks after Nic's birthday but I realised yesterday that I miss counted and it is 6 weeks so I was a bit grumpy after that, I was really looking forward to a meal off. I was a bit dissappointed with my loss last week of only 1lb but that was around the usual time of bloating so I am now just counting down the days until Fiday (my WI) to see what the average was for the past two weeks. Not sure about moving to step 2 before or after Christmas.... Like I have said before, quitting smoking and dieting at the same time: BRAVE!!! Is a headache a symptom of stopping smoking? I only ask because I don't know not for any other reason.
maybe you can just move to step 2 and stay on that? I found it so difficult going back to ss after step 2 week. -1lb is still good :D I'm sure you will have more off this week, how far from goal now? Yeah I think it is part of the reason I think I caved was fear of putting on weight found my self grazing on fruit more than I should have been, will finish this pack and try the e-cig again properly the cold turkey approach isn't going to work my mood swings have been insane :( I do want to quit will make the exercise a lot Easier! Humm Christmas, think I'll just be having the veggies and dead bird, although I have a hankering for venison with red wine sauce lol.

maybe you can just move to step 2 and stay on that? I found it so difficult going back to ss after step 2 week. -1lb is still good :D I'm sure you will have more off this week, how far from goal now? Yeah I think it is part of the reason I think I caved was fear of putting on weight found my self grazing on fruit more than I should have been, will finish this pack and try the e-cig again properly the cold turkey approach isn't going to work my mood swings have been insane :( I do want to quit will make the exercise a lot Easier! Humm Christmas, think I'll just be having the veggies and dead bird, although I have a hankering for venison with red wine sauce lol.

Not sure why but "dead bird" made me chuckle!

I can't decide when to go to step 2!! I am 3 stone down and another 4ish stone from my goal but slowly and surely wins the race I guess. To be honest the goal of 10 stone is arbitrary, I just want to reach a size 14 and go from there...

I was in a bar a few weeks ago and saw someone sitting with their e-cig, it was quite strange to see someone "smoking" indoors.

Hehe! If you were to go on step 2 you would still lose suppose it depends how fast you want it off! Well ww official wi was -1/2 pound off I wasn't expecting anything off but it's totm and I've been eating REAL food :eek: will see if next week proves better I hope so! I'm doing a fair amount of exercise (well to me it's a lot) if I can get -2 or something next week will be over the moon!

Way hay my first size 10 jeans in years oh I think I've been dumped so need to make my self feel good so let's have some pictures :)

Attachments

• image-593926794.jpg
    image-593926794.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image-724910554.jpg
    image-724910554.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-343679052.jpg
    image-343679052.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image-4177443817.jpg
    image-4177443817.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image-733131344.jpg
    image-733131344.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 88
Wowza :) just read your diary, you have done amazing ! ! ! Looking fab in your size 10's.
Keep us posted with how you do with WW x

Thanks girls :D ww is going well apart from last night because I've hammered the drink in a mildly depressed state it's within my weekly points so hopefully it won't be damaging but hey least if I'm single now(still haven't been told, men grr) I can get more time to work out :)

Thanks girls :D ww is going well apart from last night because I've hammered the drink in a mildly depressed state it's within my weekly points so hopefully it won't be damaging but hey least if I'm single now(still haven't been told, men grr) I can get more time to work out :)

Single ?
What a fool he is !
Like you say more time for you now ?

It's his loss, quite frankly it's cruel of him to leave me with no answer other than we'll talk when I get home(Wednesday) Pfft all I did was lose my temper with him because he said he'd call and didn't,I was childish but I can't believe how unfair he is being. But yes more workouts and sexy body faster lol :)

Well I lost a pound this week, big shock as I had quite a few jack Daniels and diet cokes off out with a friend tonight for a meal (it will be a salad or fish for me) also new hair do! It's a bit short for me and ofc it wants to flick out instead of under -_-

Attachments

• image-1664331339.jpg
    image-1664331339.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 74
Hey babe, Looking good! Did you work up the steps or just come off SS and stick to a healthy eating plan? Looks like your doing a good job! xoxo
hey thanks :D I did ss step2&3 (only for about a week each) then switched over to weight watchers, I was expecting to gain a few pounds but haven't so far (I may this week as went for a meal on Friday and had a pudding and to much alcohol) the last bit is coming off real slow but on the plus side I'm learning how to eat properly having a choice is wonderful :) how you getting on with you're diet? Xx

It's going really good thanks lovely! Day 14 here and WI later on tonight..
Feeling really good though. That's what I think i'll do.. Do each step for a week & move off..
I've maintained a 4 stone loss over the years so know what it takes to keep it off just the last few stone was very hard to budge..
Working your ass off at the gym and healthy eating and only losing a 1lb if that a week got irritating!
Glad to see your still doing fantastically though! xoxo

Back