Some up to date pics :) not to much left to go now x

Attachments

• image-3349374699.jpg
    image-3349374699.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 125
  • image-2668550053.jpg
    image-2668550053.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 121
I'm feeling so sick today :( stomach cramps head aches stuffed up nose and throat had a bad night with my little one so lack of sleep on top of that I'm seriously lagging now just want to sleep x

I'm growing to seriously hate mornings! This cold Is making me feel absolutely atrocious! On a none whiney note I go to collect my glasses today I'm not sure how I feel about having to ware them again after all these years! I'm sure all will be fine, and I'll kill the geek look xD haha! Humm now for breakfast what to have... Xx

Wi tomorrow will see how my hard works paid off (alcohol free weekend etc) fingers crossed it's another real good week seem to lose more when I'm sick lmao :) I got my glasses today but still suffering stinking head aches...hopefully a few days with them will fix it :) got to stay optimistic haven't we :) xxx

So the funniest thing just happened... The ex randomly calls me we have a nice normal chat then he says you up for some fun?! I said no not tonight (ever) then he said actually I'm going to stay away I've moved on and I'm kinda seeing someone.... Actually can't stop laughing! I know I shouldn't but it's seriously cracked me right up! I feel sorry for that girl...what would she do if she found out... :( poor girl!

Back