Dannielleas diary, time for change.

Aww thanks all :D not sure how it quite works when I'm going out for drinks on a weekend maybe it's all the dancing! Really happy :D xx

So instead of my usual weekend activities I'm off to see a drag act tomorrow with my sister mum and mums friend this involves curry and cocktails so I shall the night off and make healthy choices if that's even possible with curry... Any suggestions on what to eat? As for cocktails hmm I may have 1 or 2 then switch to the vodka and diet coke/soda water or gin and slim tonic..

Eat anything without carbs, and ensure its very little in quantity :D but ditch the alcohol and stick to coke zero.

Its risky eating food prepared for taste quality and not with low calorie/carbs in mind (y). How are you doing!

Eat anything without carbs, and ensure its very little in quantity :D but ditch the alcohol and stick to coke zero. Its risky eating food prepared for taste quality and not with low calorie/carbs in mind (y). How are you doing!
I'm doing just fine thanks :) the vodka and diet coke was drank all night lol as for the food it was beautiful but I only had a small amount of rice and chickpea balti and one samosa it was so nice, I do feel guilty but we had a fantastic night you have to have a little treat sometimes we will see how much damage has been done tomorrow at my wi on my own scales it was a sts so I'd be happy with that, I'm only 5 lb from goal but I'm looking in the mirror and still not happy might go for another stone, I can get away with it being so short! How's it going with you? :) x

Wow!!! 5Ibs!!! Congrats, girl!!! welldone. As for me, I'm coping with a new set of issues here, people's reaction to my new look! Seems people are happier when you are fat, than when you start looking better. Aside from that, I'm still waxing strong on Cambridge!!!

Wow!!! 5Ibs!!! Congrats, girl!!! welldone. As for me, I'm coping with a new set of issues here, people's reaction to my new look! Seems people are happier when you are fat, than when you start looking better. Aside from that, I'm still waxing strong on Cambridge!!!
I'd put that down to jealousy I've had a bit of that and the oh just eat the damned food it won't kill you etc it's really frustrating and the more important things in life than you're diet...grrr. Why can't people just leave you to get on with it and do what makes you happy! Xx

Shockingly this week I have lost a half pound! :D I was expecting a sts or gain given the curry cocktails and drag night and (cheese on toast on finally dragging our bums to my sisters that I forgot about) the fry up that followed the next morning! Won't be happening again still can't decide if 9st or 8 should be my final goal... Xx

Seriously had to have a glass of wine! Super exhausted and need to unwind!! So I got a mini bottle at least this way I know exactly how much I'm having and can point it! Had I got a proper bottle I'd of drank the lot!

Jumping on my own scales this morning and my jaw hit the floor down in to the 8s :D I seriously need to consider what my stopping point is, 8stone to much or just right? Hmm

I can get away with 8stone because I'm little would take my bmi to 22 :) so I think that's the new target! Xx

Pound and a half off this week :D next week will be the bad one as it's wine bar Christmas drinks with the girls...most likely Going to drink about 2 bottles and end the night in a&e due to the killer heals... X

So it's wine night and I'm sticking to the vodka... My sister is quite drunk so should be quite an experience... Ima take it easy just incase I have to babysit will have maybe one more vodka and leave it at that

Oh dear :'( never drinking again! I'm actually in agony my stomach is so so sore! I made a right idiot of my self, don't remember the taxi home and I don't know if I have my shoes! Ima idiot made an absolute fool of my self... I think my mother may have even put me to bed.... Pure self hate ATM

So I got my pre prego " skinny" clothes down off the loft wasn't expecting them to fit but they did! I have a pair of gold digger jeans that at the time were tight on me but now they are lose! :eek: I kept quite a few pairs of jeans etc fit in to everything! Had to throw about 4 pairs of boyfriend jeans out because since having my daughter my body obviously changed and I have a mummy pouch so they didn't do me any favours at all! No more hipster jeans for this lady if they don't come up to my belly button level they do nothing for me! Not complaining because since I got all my crap down from the loft I now have LOADS of clothes :D

Had a spray tan today to help a friend out with her level 3 beauty qualification, I hate it :( look stupid with a tan lol

Back