Danni's Weight Loss Diary

You're doing good :) I only eat them on days I've not had any syns, and I won't be getting more in once they're gone (was eating loads of them before I went back to Slimming World).

Why am I getting hungry all the time? I don't understand it. Just had a fruit medley and still a bit hungry. Going to wait 20 minutes before working out if I need something else.

Good afternoon :)

I am dressed! This is a big thing :p Wish it didn't take so much out of me, though.

Breakfast was frozen grapes. Lunch is going to be ham salad. Tea is going to be glazed steak with vegetables.

Trying to keep a food diary and an activity diary at the same time is tiring. May have to nap again soon :p

Okay, had my tea, which was converted to steak with cheese (healthy extra A) and a load of vegetables.

Is it too late to convert today to a red day? I've not had any potatoes or pasta or noodles or similar- just meat, Muller Lights and superfree veg. I've also had a hifi bar, and I fancy another... :)

Yay! My husband was insisting I'd have to syn my extra Hifi bar, but he doesn't actually do Slimming World :p

Hello :)

Having a bad day physically- sitting up is making me rather ill, so going to have to spend the day in bed. I hope I'm well enough to have a bath this evening, but if not I guess it'll be asking for help with a bed bath instead.

Foodwise I've been okay so far today. Strawberries and Muller Light for breakfast, steak and salad for lunch (as Johan had steak for breakfast and the smell made me want some). Not sure what's for tea tonight, but I want to try the pizza topped chicken and we have some chicken breasts in, so maybe that.

I hope everyone's okay. Brain foggy today so am reading diaries but not up to posting in them. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow :)

Just found your diary, and whilst reading it through, my daughter spotted your penguin!;)

Well done on your loss so far, and your exam results this week.

I do mostly red days, as I prefer to have the additional extra a for cheese as part of a meal.

Hope you are feeling a bit better, and can enjoy your soak in the bath x

Thank you :)

I wasn't well enough for my bath unfortunately :( My carer said I looked ill, so I guess I look how I feel. I'm also more intolerant to touch than normal, so I think I may be in pain. Taken some painkillers to see if they help.

I have a slight obsession with penguins, and my favourite colour is purple :) Penguin (one of my penguins) came to my exam with me, so I took him to pick up my results as well. He's next to me on the bed at the moment.

I'm sticking to extra easy at the moment, as my husband is doing all the cooking and he's trying to get his head around that first. I'll introduce him to the other plans at a later date. He's currently trying to gain weight, so is supplementing meals with lots of crisps and sweets and stuff. He gets so much exercise looking after me though he's all muscle and has no fat on him :p

Hello :)

Having a bad day physically- sitting up is making me rather ill, so going to have to spend the day in bed. I hope I'm well enough to have a bath this evening, but if not I guess it'll be asking for help with a bed bath instead.

Foodwise I've been okay so far today. Strawberries and Muller Light for breakfast, steak and salad for lunch (as Johan had steak for breakfast and the smell made me want some). Not sure what's for tea tonight, but I want to try the pizza topped chicken and we have some chicken breasts in, so maybe that.

I hope everyone's okay. Brain foggy today so am reading diaries but not up to posting in them. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow :)

I wasn't well enough for my bath unfortunately :( My carer said I looked ill, so I guess I look how I feel. I'm also more intolerant to touch than normal, so I think I may be in pain. Taken some painkillers to see if they help.

I have a slight obsession with penguins, and my favourite colour is purple :) Penguin (one of my penguins) came to my exam with me, so I took him to pick up my results as well. He's next to me on the bed at the moment.

I'm sticking to extra easy at the moment, as my husband is doing all the cooking and he's trying to get his head around that first. I'll introduce him to the other plans at a later date. He's currently trying to gain weight, so is supplementing meals with lots of crisps and sweets and stuff. He gets so much exercise looking after me though he's all muscle and has no fat on him :p

Hi sweetie
sorry to see you are having a poo day (((hugs))) not nice. Gary's Dad is struggling this week. Hes poorly with MS :(

food sounds good today :)

Purple is my all time favourite colour love it :D the purple penguin is so cute :)

how are you feeling now?

xxxxxx

I am sure that somewhere along the line of SW that both you and hubby will find a happy medium, you losing, him gaining! xxxxx

Never mind about the bath, just put your feet up and relax xxxx

Painkillers have helped loads- I must have been in a lot of pain, but my lack of body awareness meant I didn't really know it. Still foggy though.

Had spaghetti bolognese for tea. Johan's is much better than mine, and it was his first time making it. Awesome because he's doing all the cooking at the moment, but I'll have to get him to teach me when I'm better :p

I've had my feet up all day- I live in this bed :p It's in the living room because I can't get up the stairs and the bathroom is downstairs, and sitting up is high energy so can only do it for so long. I think this is payback from going out on Thursday, really, so I should be okayish again in a day or two.

I hope Gary's dad feels better soon. It really sucks having a chronic illness.

Okay, total food for today:

Breakfast: strawberries and a raspberry and cranberry Muller Light.

Lunch: Steak with salad, with an apple for dessert.

Snack: Frozen Wispa bar 10.5 syns (as I really wanted a chocolate bar). Took me half an hour to eat it :p

Tea: Syn-free spaghetti bolognese, followed by two clementines, a hifi bar and 2 babybel.

Not too bad, and a lot less snacks than normal because of feeling nauseous from pain. I really need to learn to take painkillers earlier :p

Good morning everyone :)

Not sure what's going on, but I couldn't stay asleep this morning. Normally I have no problem (and am still asleep when the carer comes at 10am) but I woke up at 5.30am, dozed again around 6am and then was awake properly by 8am. I'm not complaining too much, but I'm still feeling exhausted.

Lay in bed resting for an hour, so at least there's some pink on my activity diary. Want to try sitting up soon but will wait until Johan comes down as last time I tried to do it without him here I ended up getting stuck on the floor and couldn't wake him up for an hour :p

I think I'm having strawberries and yoghurt for breakfast again, as Johan bought some more strawberries yesterday. No ideas for lunch or tea yet- far too early to be sorting that out :p

Went out to a local town to buy some fruit and have a look around the shops. Found some Alpen Lights and Mugshots really cheap (5 for £1 on the Alpen Lights, 39p each for the Mugshots) so I bought a few of them in. We also got a purple storage seat thing, a butternut squash, sweet potatoes, a salad pack, plums, strawberries and grapes, along with some other household junk.

Ate one of the Alpen Light bars while I was there, and it was gorgeous. Saving the other one for later I think. Had to come home early though as the pain got bad and I'd forgotten to take any painkillers with me.

Had a really strange craving for baked beans (as I don't normally like them that much) so lunch today was a couple of apples as my superfree (eaten before the rest), an egg, a slice of bacon and half a can of baked beans :) Feeling comfortably full after that lot.

Not sure what will be for tea yet, as I had a very late lunch. Thinking of chicken topped with cheese, tomato and ham (pizza topped chicken without all the faffing :p), with the other half of the can of beans and veg. Johan doesn't want any beans, but will probably have the same with chips or something.

Hey Danni
Sorry I've not been about as much today sweetie, I've been tired and grumpy and bad company today. Very very hormonal like a woman possessed :8855:

Alpen lights - love them :D they are my low fat binge :D quite like mugshots but tend to have them with sw chips. odd I know but it feels like such a naughty meal chips with a mug shot poured over them :D

sorry to hear you had to cut short your outing today, you will have to pop a few painkillers into a pocket on the wheelchair or something so you always have them with you.

I prefer the pizza chicken without the faffing about :) I use 1 tbsp tomatoe puree (1/2 syn) mixed with italian herbs (dried ones) spread on the chicken add topping and mozerlla yumyumyum :D

Actually I must have that meal as not made it for ages :D

Anyway sweetie how are you feeling this evening? hope you feel a little better? and gosh you were up early again xxxxxxx

I've not tried mugshots before, but I like noodles and things so they should be nice :) I thoroughly enjoyed the Alpen Lights. It felt naughty having two :)

Next time I think we'll top it with tomato puree and herbs as well- make it more pizzaish :) It was very yummy though.

Syns for today were two mini twisters- 2.5 syns each.

I'm not too bad this evening, still in a lot of pain though. It'll be more painkillers before bed. I normally keep some in my bag, but I forgot to replace them last time I used them from there. Will replace them now, actually.

Weigh in tomorrow. I hope I've lost something this week. If not, may have look into why, as I can stay the same while eating as much rubbish as I like :p

Hello everyone :)

Rubbish night's sleep :( Woke up a few times, then at 5am desperate for the toilet, but Johan forgot to bring the commode through so had to wait until he woke up at 7.30am. Exhausted, but a nap wasn't happening so have just messed around online today.

Breakfast: Strawberries and a vanilla with chocolate sprinkles Muller Light

Lunch: Boiled eggs with lettuce, cucumber and tomato

Tea: Probably steak and veg.

Planned snacks: 2 Alpen Light bars, 2 babybel, fruit.

Weigh in at 5pm tonight. Starting to get nervous now, but it should be okay, especially if I remember my book this time so I'm not sat waiting while draining my water bottle :p

Back