Danone shape 0% fat yoghurt...is this allowed?

Dolly2

Dear wise ones

Unfortunately I had to delay my Dukan start as I hadn't finished the book and in honesty am having trouble getting my head round it all ( I am not normally slow!!)
Anyway, tomorrow is kick off for attack and I will learn as I go. Is the above yoghurt allowed???

I think the hardest bit for me to understand is the cruise phase with all the pv/ pp days, if anyone can surmise it I would be grateful!!

Dolly :)

I looked this up - and I don't trust the label as it lists 0 carbs - and all yogurts have carbs!

The latest official Dukan advice is to avoid all flavoured yogurts and stick to plain, which you can sweeten and flavour yourself.

I bought these but they do have added sugar so they're arent really allowed.

I bought 2 Activia yogurts today though, mango and raspberry as these dont have added sugar so can have these (as a tolerated)

can you have fruit yogurts? i thought the only 2 you were allowed were muller vanilla and toffee? (no more than one a day at the most)

plain and home flavoured i think -
i have been trying with vanilla essense and splenda, but not totally convinced on that one yet

The latest official Dukan advice is to avoid all flavoured yogurts and stick to plain, which you can sweeten and flavour yourself.

I thought I'd make this appear again - in bigger font -

In fact, this sentence merits its very own post perhaps Atropos?

I thought I'd make this appear again - in bigger font -

In fact, this sentence merits its very own post perhaps Atropos?

In the FAQ perhaps?

I wonder if the fatwa on flavoured yogurts is to simply to stop yogurt-y punch-ups on the forum. It always seems to be the number one controversy.

And the 'just say no' approach does have the advantage of complete simplicity, which is one of the things I love about Dukan

I just typed my theory on a different post. I wonder whether with, all the added extras which are "ok" in the UK, the weight loss of UK Dukaners is different to elsewhere. The vanilla Mullers have a similar breakdown to the French ok yoghurts, just that they're double sized, but most in the UK seem to also have cottage cheese - quite probably not always the lowest fat (which in any event isn't fat free...), etc etc.

Yoghurty biz

Just to say thanks to everyone's replies. Yes, I have now got fat free plain yoghurt from dr. Oerter :)

Back