Started Cruise Today - some advice please ! x

lular

Hi Everyone
I have just finished my attack phase and have lost 5.5lbs :D which was great for 4 days! Starting cruise today, but have some questions which I would be very grateful if you could help me with please - Dukan have advised that I do 1/1;

I am going out for dinner tomorrow so would like to do my PV day tomorrow instead of today. Would this be a problem by doing another attack day today? Also, is it only GREEN veges that I can have?

Tried my wedding dress on last night for the first time - 6 weeks today!

Any advice from you pro's would be welcome

Lular x

Only green veg? No.

Tomatoes
Carrots
Beetroot
Aubergine
Squashes
Cauliflower

Knock yourself out, there is probably a full list of the veg you're actually allowed some where

Only veg I have heard we can't really have is Parsnips, oh and peas and sweetcorn. Too much sugars inthem..

Carrotts are smaller amounts, but can still have them.

I changed my rotation not long ago because i needed to have my PV day on a different day to when it fell on. its not a problem, the changes will be ok.

eh? I thought someone mentioned this a couple of weeks ago that parsnips weren't allowed.............or was it another veg bit these were ok. Confused.com now LOL.

It's on the live chats as allowed?? I've always used them with losses suppose one to try and keep eyes on as sts x

I am probably wrong Jan, I can't for the life of me remember where we were talking about it, one of the threads, could even be the chats one, I am having a flashback that it could have been swede. LOL, as has been said though, its all about the losses though x

It was the chats. The Life plan book says you can have swede but doesn't mention parsnips. Says carrot and beetroot only once a week but i have carrots most PV days and have lost..and don't forget the rhubarb!

LOL I guess its a 'if you lose weight its good' kind of thing then. I too have carrotts quite a bit, but mainly cos I don't buy a huge amount of veg and these are easy to keep in the fridge.

I changed my pv/pp days a lot when I was in cruise, to coordinate with dinners and social events. I think it's fine, as long as you don't lose track of what day you're on! Lots of combinations possible e.g. 5 days pp, 5 days pv. Good luck!

Back