Daretodream's Lipotrim Journey..

Hey all!

I'm now on Day 9 of my Lipotrim Journey and I lost 6.5 lbs last week. I was a little disappointed as I struggled and dragged myself through the first week and wanted to lose more but hey-ho; I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that I resisted eating my favourite foods as they were cooked fresh before me on my third day :D

So far, it has been interesting. Sometimes I don't feel very hungry; sometimes I feel as if I could eat a horse (all for the sake of eating something).

It's my birthday "celebration" today (I won't be in a very celebratory mood once my family bring my cake etc. home that I can't eat..LOL!) but in a sense, I'm kind of looking forward to the challenge. :cool:

To prepare myself for Lipotrim, I followed a wheat-free, gluten-free diet for about 8 weeks (where I just stocked up on green foods such as spinach, celery :)eek:), lettuce and other salads as well as small portions of chicken, quorn and LOTS of veggies!

Hope to keep you updated on my journey and good luck to you all! :)

Had ALL of my family over for a get together and I resisted eating any of my birthday cake or any of the goodies that were for dinner. I think that's a milestone in itself. Vanilla shake for dinner. :)

Well done Daretodream what a fantastic effort. You deserve to do well and Happy Birthday!!!!

Ahhh thanks HockeyNut and LouLouBelleHoney! :)

Update: I lost 5lbs when I went for my 2nd weigh in last Thursday. Not bad at all :)

Soo, being on LT has really made me aware that I'm not THAT hungry anymore and that I DO have self control :) I've successfully sat in McDonalds across from my family thinking 'UGH' as they're scoffing McChicken Sandwiches, stood my ground when friends and family (who don't know) insist on me eating, AND while cooking a grilled breakfast and fajitas for Mothers Day brekkie and dinner. REEESULT! :)

I'm in the middle of my third week now and I'm absolutely fed up of Vanilla milkshakes. I tried both the peanut and coconut flapjacks and they were absolutely awful. I'd rather not eat; so I'm sticking to chicken soup and chocolate milkshakes.

I feel a little less 'bloated' but my sisters say you can tell which is nice.. I've managed to fit into a pair of jeans that I haven't fit into in about 3 years at least, and I'm lighter than what I have been in that long too. DAMN my university lifestyle.. LOL!

I've booked my flights abroad now so I'm using that as my goal date after the earlier date of taking my graduation pics.. I avoided my graduation altogether because I felt like a fat frump and couldn't find anything nice to wear that flattered me.. Yep, I've not told a single soul that so you guys are lucky LOL ;) I'm hoping I'll feel MUCH different when the time comes.

Anywho, I hope everyone on this forum is doing well and staying strong and smiling.

All my love,

xXx

Had my third weigh in today.. Only.lost a pound which is gutting news.

On that note, I need sleep. :(

Went to bed early as I felt really put off by the result I got. I lost 1lb a week before I started Lipotrim so it feels like a waste of money and a.kick in the teeth :/ Im gonna turn it up a notch this week though. Increasing my water intake and exercising more. Will let you know how everything pans out over a week. Good luck and enjoy your day!

Back