Dark Chocolate Truffa Bars - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Fay737731, 6 January 2014.

1. Fay737731

Fay737731 Well-Known Member

I am thnking of placing my very first order with Slim and Save and wondering what peoples opinions are on the Dark Chocolate Truffa Bars? If anyone has done the Cambridge Diet before then how are they compared to their Chocolate bars?

Same question about the Lemon Yoghurt Bars...
  2. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Well-Known Member

I love the dark choc truffa, they have little crispy bits in so have a bit of crunch. Nice straight from the fridge.

The lemon ones are soooooooo nice!
    I cut mine into thin slices and put them in the microwave to make them into biscuits.
  3. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Well-Known Member

I haven't tried the Lemon Yoghurt Bars yet, but I really love the Dark Chocolate Truffa ones. They remind me of Storck Riesen if that is of any help... :)
  4. Fay737731

Ok I LOVE Riesen that that's a big help!!
  5. Fay737731

6. Sammy33

Sammy33 Well-Known Member

They are omg amazing!!!
  7. Clinquant

Clinquant Well-Known Member

You would eat the Truffa bars for fun!! Gorgeous.
  8. Tracyx

Tracyx Well-Known Member

My favourite bars are the choc orange, the lemon & the dark choc truffa.

The lemon when kept in the fridge remind me of lemony cheesecake :) x
  9. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

I am on the cambridge but have also used some of slim and save meals, personally i prefereed the cambridge bars , havin said that , the new chocmint/orange bars are really good , the cambridge bars are bigger so feels naughtier, but the choice on slim and save is allot better , x