Extra Easy Dave the Fave slims down

Pleased with this week, had a 5lb loss.
Also had a shock this week as my wife, or as you may know her as Tibbs, said she wouldn't mind joining the gym! Total surprise as she never wants to do exercise.
Steps are coming along good, and after hardly being able to move I'm now managing 6000 a day. Back was really bad the other day but still managed to get the steps in. As the weather is bad I'm getting most of my steps in at Asda, starting to get some funny looks from the security guards!
My assessment session at the gym is next Wednesday, supposed to be this week but back too bad. Looking forward to getting fit again.
Also looking forward to getting my weight down so I can get a bike for the summer, has to be a push bike though as Tibbs won't let me have the Harley I want!!

your post made me laugh. I love the idea of wondering around the supermarket to get exercise.

Huge congrats on your weight loss this week, but also your running total. If you get 2 lbs again don't be disheartened - keep looking at the total loss and you will feel loads better

Good luck with the gym - don't forget to tell them about your back - they can show you exercises that won't strain it.

your post made me laugh. I love the idea of wondering around the supermarket to get exercise.

Huge congrats on your weight loss this week, but also your running total. If you get 2 lbs again don't be disheartened - keep looking at the total loss and you will feel loads better

Good luck with the gym - don't forget to tell them about your back - they can show you exercises that won't strain it.

It's costing a fortune because my wife comes with me to Asda. She's filling the trolley while I'm whizzing up and down the aisles. I passed her 6 times, I'm sure people will be thinking I work there soon! Haha!
Just looked at my total loss there after you mentioned it and didn't realise I've lost 1st 1lb!

Enjoying exercising but my legs are really sore, steps are now up to 7,000 and will be aiming for 8,000 from Monday. Still whizzing my way round Costco and Asda to get the steps in, but actually had somebody following us in Asda on Thursday, sure it was the security guard so thought I'd better walk round Morrisons instead on Friday :D
I've been for my gym referral and just waiting for paperwork to be completed, getting in free for 10 weeks with gp referral.
Tibbs got me a Fitbit for Christmas and what a difference that has made! It's really motivating me to get those steps in as I'm very competitive.
Back still a bit painful but not too bad.
Seemingly I've been switched from SW to Calories by Tibbs, she's doing that now. Still enjoying the food and really it's still the same to what I usually have. There's a pile of fruit in the bowl and I can have around 300cals worth of treats a day.
There's mini packs of biscuits and Alpen bars there but Tibbs usually makes a little box up for picking at while watching telly, which is very nice. Typically I'll have 25g cheese biscuits (I'd normally eat the whole packet) pickles, cherry tomatoes, radishes, ham or cheese and happy with that.
All for now, stay motivated we are on the right track.
Dave, still a dumpling :D

Back