Dave's Major Weight Loss Blog.

Photo time tonight ;-)

I'm consistantly in the 16st bracket now.

Congratulations! I'm really excited to see this picture! Tonight is my picture night too, I haven't had the chance to take any for a few weeks so it will be a bit of a challenge to remember, but hopefully when I see yours it will spur me on!

Ali xxx

Sorry about last night, something came up.

The clothes I originally chose are now so baggy it's hard to see body shape change so... I've got a new outfit lol.

This month to show the same weight in both sets of clothes, you get 2 Dave's for the price of 1. Next month I'll just stick to the new look.

Have to say, it's nice to wear a top with just an L and no X (or 3) in front of it ;-)

weight_jul10a.jpg

weight_jul10b.jpg

You look amazing Dave, what an incredible effort. Looking at the photos, it's hard to imagine that you have got another 38 pounds to lose. Congratulations!

Thanks for the comments!
minusfour, that info was out of date; I've just corrected it. I've hit my goal from Aug 09 (16st 10) which is exactly 9 stone (a small person lol). The new goal means I have 1 more stone to go. If I think it needs to be more, I'll carry on until I'm happy with my shape and then just maintain it ;-)

I will NEVER be overweight again!

Dave

Wow hun, you're looking amazing!
How's everything? Up to much?

Thanks Emz. Nothing too exciting right now. I have a double thigh strain due to some 5-a-side football lol and I'm spending my evenings helping my brother set up a new business. Bloody knackered ;-)

Glad to hear it, I didn't think there was another 38 there! You have done a great job! How do people in your every day life react to such a change?

Haha awww, the beautiful game and it's downsides, not easy.
Oo, what kind of business?
Take it easy, don't knacker yourself out too much!
Best wishes :)

minusfour; Anyone who hasn't seen me for a period of a few months is always pretty shocked. I get the "handsome" comment frequently and also that I look a fair bit younger.

Emz; It's an eCommerce business. Selling products via an online store. Branding is done, we're working on inventory and sales strategy at the mo.

Surreygal; thanks ;-)

Hi Dave,

Brilliant Results.

I'm just about to start my Journey now, starting weight 20st 2lbs.

Good luck with your new venture :)

Sounds...fun, lol. Hope it all goes well though. :)

Slightly late but here's my photo for end of August. Tonight I weighed in at 16st 5lb which means a loss of 9st 7lb in precisely one year. Not bad going I reckon. Should be finished by Christmas ;-)

weight_aug10b.jpg

weight_aug10b.jpg

Nikki: I'm not sure my legs would suit your body lol. Thanks for your comments. You are doing brilliantly too. Stay Focused.

10st10lbs: I try to use a deadpan expression to avoid distorting the impression the image gives. I'll take some smiley pictures in smarter clothes when I'm done. Below I'm almost smiling lol ;-)

34680_10150227344930343_620225342_13440735_6921434_n.jpg

minusfour: Thanks!

Last edited:
Better late than never...

I've been unable to exercise for a month due to a groin strain, mild thigh strain(s) and a knee that locked up (haha, honest it's true!).

This is reflected in my monthly weight loss of 0lb, woo hoo! I'm fixed up now so this month will be better.

weight_sep10b.jpg

Back