Dave's Major Weight Loss Blog.

Bummer - I had been waiting for an update since the weekend! Sorry to hear about all the injuries :( But they seem to have made you a bit taller! :) xxx

wow impressive and inspiring!!
i'm new to your weight loss diary but i've just had a look and you have done so well. Very well done!!!

What an incredible journey! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I feel really inspired to make my own changes now.

If only you lived nearby, I'd be breaking down your door. ;-)

Blimey Dave! You dont look like the same person! Thats amazing, well done!!

Very impressive Dave. And inspiring.

Thanks miss-r!

Nikki, my legs will never be adorned with pink leg warmers. You'll have to keep it as a fantasy ;-)

Slightly scary Lozzica but thanks and all the best on starting your journey!

Thanks Sammy!

Thanks Tim!

If my story helps motivate/inspire people to make a change then it is worth sharing. Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Cheers
Dave

You are incredible Dave! Can't wait for the smiley photos! Maintaining is hard work, having a months trial run can't do any harm!

Thanks for your kind words minusfour. I think "incredible" might be a bit OTT but it's nice of you to say. Plenty of others have matched or exceeded me but the main point is it doesn't matter whether you lose one stone or a lot more; the main thing is to achieve your goal!

I really want to write this up when I'm done… I think I can offer a lot of value in a no-nonsense, straight talking way. I’d focus more on the psychology as I believe this is far more important than some of the “eat lettuce on Tuesday” rubbish I see in magazines. Maybe make some money out of it at the same time, hehe.

Excuse the rant, I’ve drunk too much red wine whilst cooking lol.

Dave

hey Dave, thanks for sharing the pics and inspiring all of us to keep at it, very well done with the updated pics, i wish i had thought of that.

I reckon the incredible quite apt, Dave! I think you should write about it too, I'd like to read it, and would certainly pay to do so.

Still doing amazingly I see, keep it up babes!
Hope that all of the various strains and locks and such don't impede you this month :)

Thanks for your kind words all!

As I mentioned, I'd really like to write about my experiences; what I've learnt along the way, food tips, staying on track, right mindset etc... So much so that I decided to take some positive action yesterday and spent all afternoon building a mini website in preparation.

This little site also serves as a great way to see my photo's in one place. You can check it out here. Welcome any feedback on it.

Cheers
Dave

You are such a flirt Nikki. Yes, you can subscribe :)

Thanks minusfour! I'd better get writing. Lot of thoughts, just have to get them down on paper and in a logical order.

Hi all. Bit drunk so hope this makes sense...

Havent been dieting since sep. Stayed level in oct, nov but added 7lbs over Christmas. Too much curse and wine haha. Anyways, back on it now but finding it tough. Finding it tough as already happy with how I look. I'll do a proper post when sober..

Happy new year
Dave

I think everyone puts on weight over xmas, even the life-ling skinnies. Just take it slow, there's no need to rush now that you're so tiny. You've achieved so much already, there's no way you can't do this.
Best wishes.

Wow, my last post was bad. FYI: "curse" was meant to say cheese.

Thanks Pink ;)

I can lose it pretty quick. I.e. I lost 7lbs in first 2 weeks. Problem is; I keep ruining it with a gourmet meal or two lol. I need to do it but the motivation just isn't the same as before. I need to devise a new strategy or something...

Back