David Lloyd Gym

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sortingoutmylife, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Hi all,

Is anyone a member of a David Lloyd gym? It's the nearest gym to me, and I'm thinking of joining so would like any reviews good or bad! ;)

Thanks...

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    never been in one but my SIL was and she loved it.

think it will be pretty much like any other - you will either love it and go, or hate it and waste your money!!!!

Have you had one of those free taster days that most of them do?

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    my OH used to go to David Lloyd - used to see loads of semi famous people as its THE gym to attend apparently - however he said that everyone that goes is mega fit and extra vain and he felt he stuck out like a sore thumb..

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've also heard that they are quite expensive as well - not too sure whether that is right or not... but if you are going to shell out a lot of money then you need to know that it's the right place for you
    Deffo get a 'taster' session if you can - lots of gyms do free day passes etc..

6. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Thanks all- they're doing a 7 day trial for 15 quid, so may give that ago.

But have decided to give myself a few weeks to see if I can do stuff at home - did exercise dvd at home this morning, so will try that and save money! Just need to get a bigger range of DVDs :)
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.