Davina Twist Board

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I'm sure it was on here a while back I read someone praising this...

Well anyways I went and bought one yesterday and I must say i'm dead impressed with it. And at £9.99 it's a bargain.

Just did some of the moves on it now and it really does work your muscles, especially those in your arms, hopefully it'll get rid of my bingo wings!!

Does anyone else have this?? Over a period of time does it really help with toning up etc??

Nor me, what is it, i love the davina dvds

i love mine .... its helped me i think :s ..... i havnt been that great with eating habits over last few weeks but had some good losses and when i got my oh take photo and shown him 1 i took when i started he said i have smaller hips (which is why i brought it) i do it 10mins every night and it hurts.....hwever i recently brought nintendo wii so hoping new gadgets dont over run my twist board as it really does help (i think) i have put my pics in photo album if you want see results .... i think its down to that personally

:D wow, your looking fantastic, I can see a real difference, you should be so proud

i love mine .... its helped me i think :s ..... i havnt been that great with eating habits over last few weeks but had some good losses and when i got my oh take photo and shown him 1 i took when i started he said i have smaller hips (which is why i brought it) i do it 10mins every night and it hurts.....hwever i recently brought nintendo wii so hoping new gadgets dont over run my twist board as it really does help (i think) i have put my pics in photo album if you want see results .... i think its down to that personally

Back