Davina's Super Body Workout

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cmeloseit, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. cmeloseit

cmeloseit Member

Has anyone else got it? i bought it from Amazon, and tried it for the first time tonight. I did the super fit workout, and did the easy option for all exercises, and still found it really hard! I can see how it would make you fit though! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep, I've only done it a couple of times but both times I've done it I've really felt it the next day (and day after!)! It's brill!

4. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    SW
    not got it but i've got the box set of her power of 3 and 30 mins work outs and they're brill.... although not sure that you actually get a davina body just by doing it in front of the telly if you know what i mean!!

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

ooo i am looking for a new dvd - ihave power of three by davina but doing ages and its boring!

6. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yeah I could do with a workout dvd, no time or spare cash to go to the gym. Not tried the Davina one, was looking at getting the Hannah Waterman one, anyone tried this?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.