Dawn's Weight Loss Diary

Well,

I am finally strong enough to start my Diary again. Have been popping in now and then just to see how you guys are doing. Had two whole weeks away from my CDC and from work and i decided to enjoy myself and spend some time not thinking about the fat!!

I went back to CDC yeaterday and i have stayed the same. This is good cos at least i know when i am ready to fully start 'NORMAL' eating again it may not be too bad and i will always have CDC as a safety blanket.

I still want to lose 3 stone and i need to remind myself of my original goal. I have got through my first 3 days of SS and i felt like shite yesterday but now i was up at 6.30am today and feeling Great!!

Hope you guys are good. I will be checking in soon.

xxxx

Well I've had a good day today. Have spent time vegging with my family and generally enjoying life. I got a lovely necklace and earings set from my sister in law (she's great!!):D :D

I got some lovely CK Eternity perfume from my hubby and some money from my mum and mum in law.
I am on day 4 SSing and i feel great after the horrible day yesterday (I felt sick and really poorly, forgot how bad it is when you SS properly lol)

I am concentrating on one day at a time now but am still setting myself mini goals. I am aiming for at least 4lb this week and that will take me 1/3 of the way closer to my next big goal which is 12lb off.

I know it's a struggle but at the end of the day it's worth it. I feel so much better in myself and i don't feel embarressed to go out any more. I have so much more confidence and i feel i can conquer anything.

Life is just good so long may it last.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Back