Dawn's Weight Loss Diary

:D Well hi guys,

finished work at twelve thirty today, paid all my bills for once!! Then made the mistake of going shopping with hubby! He decided he was going to throw a strop when the woman on the cooked chicken counter decided to ignore us after we were stood there for 5 mins, then she served some one else. Now of course i was narked but hubby said very loudly 'Are we invisible like? Well it does not matter we don't want anything!!' He then proceeded to walk away in a huff. He then took it out on me so because i was tired after work i blew my stack and told him to get lost, which he did.

We have made up now but only because i have been to see my CDC and i am happy.:D :D

Well anyway i'm six punds lighter and nearly reached the 13's. I am exactly 14st. Yipee

Oh your doing soooooo well hun!! Bet your actually in the 13s at th moment!!

Have to laugh at your hubby....sounds like sumtin I would do lol I can be right stroppy when I feel like it!!

Hope your doing ok today & have a great weekend!!

Hi Guys,

hope you are all doing well. Iv'e got the dreaded lurgy, throat swollen and feel like sh#x. Anyway had a reasonable day SSing. Nibbled a little bit tho just now so will have to give my head a shake!! I think i know what it is tho? I get compliments and then i become complacent. I need everyone to keep telling me i'm fat or i will just blow it.:cry:

Ah chix, I know how ye feel! Just think how much better you will feel in yourself for sticking to SSing!! I know days when I have been feeling off and have managed to get thru, somehow when I wake up the next day I feel fab about managing to actually get there, if that makes sense!!

Hope you feel better mega soon...sore throat just means ye hav no excuse for not drinking the water!!

:thankyou: LOL, you have a wicked sense of humour.. Good thing i've got you guys cos now instead of more nibbing i am going to drink a litre of water.

Your'e a treasure.:thankyou:

Hi Chelle,

Things are going good with me. I think i understand where my trigger points are now so i am trying to occupy my mind with different things at those times.

How you doing??

:D
Hello missus.....howz d diet going????

Hi Kazz,

i'm stuffing my face right now!!!...... with a frozen chocolate tetra he he

Going great hon. Fantastic in fact.

How are you doing snogface!!

:D

Hi Kazz,

i'm stuffing my face right now!!!...... with a frozen chocolate tetra he he

Going great hon. Fantastic in fact.

How are you doing snogface!!

PMSL @snogface!! No doubt Chloe wud like that name!!

Frozen choc tetras are absolutely incredible!!

Glad its going well for ye....I want food....nooooooooooooot good at all!! But I'm havin a choc shake before I head back to work!

Well i'm off til Friday yipee!! Just bollocked my hubby cos place is a tip and he does not work so what's he playin at. So i have been NAG NAG NAG oh dear what have i become:doh: :doh:

Hi Chelle,

nice to hear from you hon. How's it going for you. I have had the hair chopped today so i am feeling lighter he he.
x

Hiya :)

Ur hair looks fab hun!!!!! New hair for a new u!!!!!
How's things today? Everything going ok?

Much love, chelle xx

Hi hon,

things going great again!! Have ironing planned for later woo hoo. This is a strategy to stop me from eating later on. Hope it works. You look great too hon.

Hows it going with you??

Hiya!!!

lol - u should see my ironing pile - it's making it's way out the door haha! I don't mind ironing, just can't be bothered (lazy or what!!)
Things are fine (diet wise, pants!), thanks for the compliment :) (I'll not argue, hubby says I have to accept them and not disagree or shurg them off - he will be proud I've actually listened to him for once {better not make a habit of it or he'll think HE'S wearing the trousers lmao!} lol!).

Much love, chelle xx

Hi hon,

I think me and you are round about the same with where we are at. I have lost 23lb and started at 15s 13.5lb.

I am aiming for just under 13 for my next goal so if you decide to go back to SSing then i think we should go for it together. Keep in touch hon. x

Back