Dawn's Weight Loss Diary

Hey chix, I have posted a reply to you on my diary, but I really really hope you are ok!! Log onto MSN if you wanna chat k?

Thanks for being there hon. Will have to go soon as mother in law bringing Lorna(my 10yr old) home! MIL is really nice and supportive so i am lucky. Have not seen Lorna since Fri 8am so i miss her terribly.

Thanks hon again. Will log on later when child in bed eh x

:D

Hey stranger!

Hows ya diddlin??

Hope all is much better for u :)

Much love, ~chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

I'm okay. Just finished work. Me and hubby had a really really long chat on Monday and we sorted loads of stuff out. I think he has realised how i am feeling and how he has been neglecting me. I love him to bits but needed him to show me back.

Thanks again for being there.

x

Hey chix, jut checkin to see how u are doing....hope u managed to sort sum stuff out yesterday hun

Hi Kazz,

everything is good i have just visted your diary. Go for it with WW i think its the best if you want to eat. Keep logging on tho we need your happy attitude around here.
Thanks for everything.

xx

DIARY

I broke my daughters laptop yeasterday oh dear me!!! Spilt coffee all over it fortunately it's under warranty.

Off work for a couple of days so i will get back to normal and log on regular.

I have given myself a mental talking to as i have been messing around for two weeks now. Have decided i will SS for four weeks and i will be one stone lighter by then. I will not allow any further messing around.

I want to be healthy and happy not unhealthy and miserable.

xxxxx

Hey hun,

I'm soo glad to hear things are on the upwards - sounds like the talk was what was needed. It seems like everyone is havin a pretty pants time of late - it's got to have something to do with the weather (I blame everythin on the weather lol).
Yay, glad u're off for a few days - that means we can bug u on MSN lol!!!

Have a good day hun! Much love, chelle xx

Hey hun,

I'm soo glad to hear things are on the upwards - sounds like the talk was what was needed. It seems like everyone is havin a pretty pants time of late - it's got to have something to do with the weather (I blame everythin on the weather lol).
Yay, glad u're off for a few days - that means we can bug u on MSN lol!!!

Have a good day hun! Much love, chelle xx

Oi madam,..hope ur not implying I will be an MSN bugger as well!! Actually I will be in work:cry: but I feel a bit iffy for friday!!

Dawn, really glad you are sorting stuff out & hope he keeps behaving now! I wont bug ye on msn...I'll use yahoo instead lol

Well i am feeling better now. Just been for my weigh in with CDC and i have lost 5lb in two weeks and here was me thinking i had blown it!! just shows you the negative thoughts that can creep in at any time. I have set myself a mini goal to lose 1 stone by my birthday so at least i will fit into size 14's Yipee Yipee.

I have also decided to get weighed every week as it is a great motivator. I am so glad i found you lot aswell tho cos i could not do this without all the support and laughs i get.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hi Dawn

Just popping by to say hello. Just read all your thread, first chance I've had since the weekend in Liverpool - which was fab but caught up with me big style mid week! I ain't as young as I used to be! Earlier in your thread someone mentioned Dublin to ya, have you made a decision? I going to go. Been to all the Newcastle ones in the last year and had an absolute ball. I'm going to Birmingham next weekend - can't wait. If you can come to any, please do. It'll be lovely to meet ya!

Glad you and hub had a good talk. Sometimes a little push in the right direction is all they need - hope this is all it takes.

Your weight loss is good, I'm still struggling but I want it so badly it hurts! Not sure where my head is but I'm gonna get there, by hook or by crook!

Let us know how ya doing!

Hi Dawn

Just popping by to say hello. Just read all your thread, first chance I've had since the weekend in Liverpool - which was fab but caught up with me big style mid week! I ain't as young as I used to be! Earlier in your thread someone mentioned Dublin to ya, have you made a decision? I going to go. Been to all the Newcastle ones in the last year and had an absolute ball. I'm going to Birmingham next weekend - can't wait. If you can come to any, please do. It'll be lovely to meet ya!

Glad you and hub had a good talk. Sometimes a little push in the right direction is all they need - hope this is all it takes.

Your weight loss is good, I'm still struggling but I want it so badly it hurts! Not sure where my head is but I'm gonna get there, by hook or by crook!

Let us know how ya doing!

Thanks for the support hon it really means alot. You will get there hon you know you can do it. This is so bluddy hard tho and your head has to be right.

Don't think i will make Dublin unless i find a pot of gold lol.

Let me know how you get on.

xxx

Well i am feeling better now. Just been for my weigh in with CDC and i have lost 5lb in two weeks and here was me thinking i had blown it!! just shows you the negative thoughts that can creep in at any time. I have set myself a mini goal to lose 1 stone by my birthday so at least i will fit into size 14's Yipee Yipee.

I have also decided to get weighed every week as it is a great motivator. I am so glad i found you lot aswell tho cos i could not do this without all the support and laughs i get.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Well done to you! Glad it turned out you lost more than you thought you would - and hope it spurs you on this week.

It's the hardest and easiest diet i've ever done ... dependant on my mood! Just read Jazzy's brilliant post and remembered why I was on CD SS ........ so no more excuses, I'm back on Monday morning!

Well done to you! Glad it turned out you lost more than you thought you would - and hope it spurs you on this week.

It's the hardest and easiest diet i've ever done ... dependant on my mood! Just read Jazzy's brilliant post and remembered why I was on CD SS ........ so no more excuses, I'm back on Monday morning!

Thanks hon, yeah some day's are a breeze and others i could eat the dog if she stood still long enough lol.
You go for it girl have a great weekend.
xx:D

Thanks hon, yeah some day's are a breeze and others i could eat the dog if she stood still long enough lol.
You go for it girl have a great weekend.
xx:D

LOL!!! Totally understand what u mean!!! Just remember the doggie is ur friend and NOT food lol!!!
Isn't psychological hunger a pain in the butt??

Hope u're weekend is going well - and leave the dog alone! lol

Much love, chelle xx

Hi everyone,

well i've been a silly girl, did the wrong thing by hiding away from you lot and munching oh dear. I feel like poo now but thought if i don't log back on i will continue to spiral down again!!

I am loaded with carbs now so have a huge headache and feel sick??? TOTM AGAIN!!! Think i might just get the bluddy pill injection again at least i felt good on that.

Anyway i am raring to go so watch this space. Hope you all are doing good will catch up over the next few days.

xxx

well done for coming back for support instead of just going with the food :)

you've done really well so far you can do the rest and then when you get to your goal all the food will still be there. I hope you're managing to get your head around it again.

Hi everyone,

well i've been a silly girl, did the wrong thing by hiding away from you lot and munching oh dear. I feel like poo now but thought if i don't log back on i will continue to spiral down again!!

I am loaded with carbs now so have a huge headache and feel sick??? TOTM AGAIN!!! Think i might just get the bluddy pill injection again at least i felt good on that.

Anyway i am raring to go so watch this space. Hope you all are doing good will catch up over the next few days.

xxx

Hello :)

I'm glad you've got back on your feet again and are raring to go. No point dwelling on what's done, just focus on the future and stay determined chick, you will get there :)

Kath xx

Glad you came back hun. I've done it loads of times. I eat and think that I can't come on here because everyone will judge me negatively, but it's only me that judges myself. What is happening is that I am really hiding from myself. On here everyone is doing the same thing and I if I'm on here I have to face my "perceived" inadequecies.

Recently I have struggled (again) but I've decided to keep coming back and I can always find something to make me smile.

Keep trucking chick, you'll get there!

Hi everyone,

xxx
Hey Dawn,

Well done for coming back, sometimes we need a bit of space.

Good Luck with the next part of your journey and try not to feel silly or naughty, just put it behide you and move forward!!
xxx

Well Hello Girls,

Thanks for all the lovely support. Have been really busy at work over the weekend and have had bluddy car trouble today but have managed to finally get logged on. I get weighed tomorrow and am looking forward to re focussing properly. This nice weather has really given me a spurrt to get going as i don't want to wear the fat suit this summer!! Been wearing it for too long. LOL

Anyway thank you all agin i am going to catch up on your posts.

xxx

Back