Dawn's Weight Loss Diary

Thanks Kazz. Lounging in bed at mo. Bet i don't get a cuppa off the hubby tho!! Oh woe is me. I think i'll switch off for now and catch up later. This site is so addictive tho i never want to stop. he he

Speak later hon.. and rem focus on 11s
Will be keeping in touch to see how you get on.

dawn.

xx

Sorry to read that you aren't feeling very well still. If you get to the Dr and at least set your mind at ease, I'm sure you will feel heaps better as well. It's difficult when on a VLCD because it is so easy for everyone to blame any ailment that you have on the diet and so you end up being pressured to eat something healthy.

I'm sure what you have eaten will not have caused much harm to your progress and your CDC can advise you when you start next week on all the different option available on CD.

Good Luck with your weigh in, cn't wait to hear that you are in the 13's

Thanks for the support everyone,

visited docs today and she said it,s normal to have abnormal heavy bleeding after having the coil fitted she said that it should right itself in the coming months oh joy. I am feeling alot better today and am back on track again. Am sure yesterday i had convinced myself that i NEEDED the day off!! Never mind not much damage done. At least i still felt in control, that's the main thing.

Hope everyone else is ok. I am getting my hair done on Thursday!! Getting a posh spice bob!! Will post the pics when its gone.

x

Thanks for the support everyone,

visited docs today and she said it,s normal to have abnormal heavy bleeding after having the coil fitted she said that it should right itself in the coming months oh joy. I am feeling alot better today and am back on track again. Am sure yesterday i had convinced myself that i NEEDED the day off!! Never mind not much damage done. At least i still felt in control, that's the main thing.

Hope everyone else is ok. I am getting my hair done on Thursday!! Getting a posh spice bob!! Will post the pics when its gone.

x
Glad to hear that you are feeling better and doc put yr mind at ease, hope your hubby happy now. Gd luck meeting your CDC tomoz. xxx

Thanks Lottie,

yeah hubby better after his wobble, probable more to come though!! I'm waiting to see if he starts ordering take-aways (to feed me up) i'm sure he thinks if i,m fat i will stay with him no matter what (oh how silly men are). We will work through it though i'm sure. A few reminders of why i married him etc etc x

Hi Lottie,

went well with CDC. My problem all sorted now and i feel great again. Not sure about the bars but the tetra drinks are great for work. I see you're doing great well done. x How's hubby and his ciggy's still ready to kill him.
x

Hi Kazz,

did not get hair done!! Ended up working so i will hopefully get it done next week but will post pics. How's it going today? Just remember Paddy's Day oufit and how gorgeous you will look.

xx

Hi Kazz,

did not get hair done!! Ended up working so i will hopefully get it done next week but will post pics. How's it going today? Just remember Paddy's Day oufit and how gorgeous you will look.

xx

Dunno about gorgeous, but a dam sight better than I do now!!

Hope things are going well for you....the first few days are mega hard for most people, but if you can get thru them you;ll be grand!

Hey Dawn

Hows it going?
Drink loads of water steadily throughout the day -as that usually helps to subside the hunger pangs and any other nasty (but temporary!) side effects such as headaches, bad breath etc.
Another thing I found quite good was going to bed and reading in the evening - as that's my danger zone, and could quite happily eat whilst watching the tv! lol Hmm, wonder why I got to 15st 11lbs eh? LMAO!!!

Anyway, be gentle (but firm) with urself, and once the veil of ketosis sets in, there will be no stopping ya!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Dawn

Hows it going?
Drink loads of water steadily throughout the day -as that usually helps to subside the hunger pangs and any other nasty (but temporary!) side effects such as headaches, bad breath etc.
Another thing I found quite good was going to bed and reading in the evening - as that's my danger zone, and could quite happily eat whilst watching the tv! lol Hmm, wonder why I got to 15st 11lbs eh? LMAO!!!

Anyway, be gentle (but firm) with urself, and once the veil of ketosis sets in, there will be no stopping ya!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks for that Chelle, i must get myself some ketostix. Have been great all day but then came in and had a slice of lamb and two babybell, i could kick myself!! Not gonna beat myself up tho cos i know i will start negative thinking.

Think i will have to watch the evenings too!!

x:banghead:

Hey hun, just checking how you are doing....where are ye????!!!:D

Hi hon,

been at work. Just been posting on your diary!! Sorry to hear things are not going well. I wish i had a bloody magic wand to sort us all out, why is it so hard eh We don't ask for much.

Hope you feeling a bit better now hon?:grouphugg:

Hi hon,

been at work. Just been posting on your diary!! Sorry to hear things are not going well. I wish i had a bloody magic wand to sort us all out, why is it so hard eh We don't ask for much.

Hope you feeling a bit better now hon?:grouphugg:

Feelin mucho better now thx hun, well, when ye get that magic wand make sure to wave it over my wee island!!

Dont worry about the blip....drink more water!!

Are you coming to the Dublin meet at the end of June??

Feelin mucho better now thx hun, well, when ye get that magic wand make sure to wave it over my wee island!!

Dont worry about the blip....drink more water!!

Are you coming to the Dublin meet at the end of June??

Hi Kazz,

been better today. Froze one of my tetra packs so when i got home tonight i had that took the focus off nasty things like babybell!!

Don't know about june, when is it on and where in Dublin?

Would be nice to meet the people behind the support tho. Easy jet fly there don't they?

Anyway going to look on your diary speak soon.

x:D

Its 30th June/1st July, I think we are starting in the Bleeding Horse in Camden St, there is a thread about it in the Meetings & Events section of the site....you should come!! Mini will be there as well and lots of other people! Not sure who flies there from where you are but Ryanair & Aer Lingus defo do

Glad you had a good day and hope you have another good one tomoro!

Its 30th June/1st July, I think we are starting in the Bleeding Horse in Camden St, there is a thread about it in the Meetings & Events section of the site....you should come!! Mini will be there as well and lots of other people! Not sure who flies there from where you are but Ryanair & Aer Lingus defo do

Glad you had a good day and hope you have another good one tomoro!

Sounds great. Will see if i can get some hols off.

You have a good one too.

x;)

Back