Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

I think even if you'd had the salmon and salad it would have not impacted. Very good choice even though you didn't eat it!

hope you feel better by the time you go back to work. You've done great especially not being well. Hope you have a great loss tomorrow.

Thanks Kira :)

Tomorrow sees my week 7 weigh in, my 1st official one with CDC for 4 weeks.
My last official weigh in with her was 13.10.15 and I weighed in at 15.8, of course since then I've had my TWO drinking nights Nd on both occasions consumed copious amounts of Gin or wine or indeed both on the 1st weekend.
I had planned it like this to ensure I had enough time to pull back and gain or STS, my last Night off was only last Sat and as you know i did overdo it on the Rose but I'm still feeling quite good so long as the scales don't jump in the morning.

My last TOTM was 4 weeks tomorrow so should be due tomorrow however it was 11 days late last month so god knows . . .
I have been VERY ratty today but I do have a cold and my back has been sore today due to a long day yesterday and carrying several shopping bags lol.

Tomorrow I am getting another 4 weeks of products as I do feel in control enough to know I'm well and truly in the Zone. This would = my next official weigh in should be Mon 8 Dec but that's directly after 3 nights away and NO WAY am I having a gain on my card so I shall weigh in on Mon Dec 1st which will be 10 weeks on plan :)
I will then go to see cdc Tue 9 Dec purely to collect my next lot of products but I don't want to weigh in officially from 1 Dec to 5 Jan, Again this is to claw back any potential gain over all of my festive breaks let alone Xmas and Boxing Day etc I know I may not be as light as the what i will be on 1st Dec but it gives me a short while after Xmas to get some of the inevitable gain off :-(

My goal has always been to be in the 13.s by Dec, I'm sure last week my unofficial weigh in was 15st so I have a few weeks to get there. I would be thrilled to weigh in on 5 Jan at less than 14.12 ( I will be bloody devastated if I'm more ) BUT that's what I am on a old CWP card dated Jan 2013. I know I would still be at goal ( 11.13 ) by April for The Dominican but I just don't want to fall off big style in between as it will only take longer to get there plus I already think I will reduce my goal weight to 10.13 :)

Sorry to jump back to my weigh in tomorrow but after 7 weeks I'm now ready to face " The bars " yes that's right I'm going to take the plunge as I'm back to work Tue the bars and ready mades are usually my saviour and I'm praying I am going to be strong enough to only have 1 per day and not binge on them like I have in the past.
My 84 products will be made up of
12 of each ready made,
10 Tom soup,
10 mint choc,
7 Lemon bars ( my favourite )
7 cranberry bars
7 mint bars
7 peanut bars.

I'm not limited to only those products as I actually have around 10 days of mixed products left but those are my favourites and like I say tetra and bars will be great for work.
I do also enjoy a mug of hot veg Cambridge flavouring almost daily so don't think I will miss the hot options too much.
Consultant is doing me a 4 week deal of only £165 which is flipping fab at this time of year as we all know cost is quite high compared to some other meal replacements so this will certainly help keep me on track. Big thumbs up for my consultant :)

Will post a update as always after weigh in, hope everyone has had a good on plan weekend and good luck to anyone else getting weighed tomorrow. as always thank for all of the support x x x

hi there your getting the dec festivities well and truely planned which can only be a good thing. i ll make a deal with you, we have to keep posting reg as able on here over the xmas period think it does add another level of accountabilitly good bad or indiff sometimes it can be enough to pull you back from the abyss or your halo polishing may inspire other to stop the rot, me no doubt included.

the rattiness may indeed just be cold and back pain im sure you ll get a good result as the days off were just that and no bad food choices i was ultra impressed with the hardline hangover days.
jxxx

hi there your getting the dec festivities well and truely planned which can only be a good thing. i ll make a deal with you, we have to keep posting reg as able on here over the xmas period think it does add another level of accountabilitly good bad or indiff sometimes it can be enough to pull you back from the abyss or your halo polishing may inspire other to stop the rot, me no doubt included. the rattiness may indeed just be cold and back pain im sure you ll get a good result as the days off were just that and no bad food choices i was ultra impressed with the hardline hangover days. jxxx

Deal ! ! I do try & plan as I think it helps me in the long run although I also know I ramble a lot lol

As You know I like to post but your right, it's easy to shy away if things take a nose dive. I went AWOL last time I tried this but I don't think I've got to week 7 since 2012 so fingers crossed I'm well & truly in the Zone :)

The Glasgow hangover day was the worst as on the way to the station hubby stopped to get a Gregg's ( typical Geordie hangover cure lol ) I had a bottle of water or 6 on the train whist he tucked into his carb overload ! That was torture but the smell was vile so as much as I would have enjoyed it I was also thinking how bad it was :)
Thankfully I am at the stage where food just doesn't interest me at the moment, long may it continue x x x

Love the planning! It is fab you are in the zone and great that with you planned days off you are straight back to it.

Heres to to a great loss at the CDC"s!

image-2586776406.jpg

I flipping love Mondays lol

Update to follow x

EEK - cannot wait to see your WI result!

I love all your planning Kat - you seem massively in the zone which can only help.

I can't believe you do four weeks on your own - seeing my CDC keeps me on the straight and narrow - I found with SW that if I missed a WI, I have a tendency to cheat. Didn't want to risk this so luckily, CDC sees me to fit my schedule if I can't make my usual Sat WI.

Buying and leaving the salmon salad shows incredible restraint on your part - I would have picked at it if it was infront of me - massive well done - just use the same restraint with the bars and you'll be good to go! I limit myself to 4/5 per week and only have one a day unless specific circumstances dictate...

Looking forward to seeing your WI result...

xx

OMG last week I weighed in at 15st ( after a drinky session )

Today at CDC I've weighed in at 14.7, if I said I was thrilled that would be a understatement !

Re Started 7 weeks ago at 16.13 so am very very happy with how things are going, this week is one of my biggest losses so just want to say to everyone. . . . . . We all know the scales can be a bit of a baddy when we try are best but stuck with it as out of the blue you will get the losses we all deserve !

I did get another 4 weeks of products and won't see CDC again until Dec 1st ( 3 weeks to drop the 7lb and get into those magic 13's and my mini goal ) I will of course be 100% SS for those next 21 days.

Not saying very much else at the mo as I'm just to excited lol x x x x

HOORAY!!! *Happy Dance*

That is a FAN-BLOOMING-TASTIC loss and very well deserved! :)

Congrats lovely - just what you need to spur yourself on for the next loss - I bet you'll be seeing those 13s before you know it!

xx

oh henny penny that is tres fantastico!

i strongly suspected you d get a good loss but it is the best when you the diet gods deliever it in cold hard facts on the scales

well well done,reward for some very hard work xxxxx

Thanks ladies, I'm mighty pleased with that :) Total in my 7 weeks so far is 34 lb so just short of 2.5 stone. Products for the month all put away but this time don't quite all fit into " my " drawer as I have a few extra days of products still ( I bought some from a friend ) more for extra variety should I want a change. Spoke to CDC about my issues with the bars but I think I may be ok, it's all about not sabotaging myself just because I've done it in the past. She did say if I do struggle I can take them back and switch them for other products. image-2319556488.jpg image-3944727694.jpg

image-3828036458.jpg

CDC posted about me on her page bless her, it is indeed 1st 1lb since my last weigh in with her :)

Maybe TMI but TOTM due today so it will be interesting to see if it's on time or late again ( 11 days last month ) Thanks again for all of the encouragement and support, You are all amazing people x x x x

Afternoon Kat, Massive well done on 7 loss ! you are committed and not just interested in this as it shows by all the planning and sticking, this is another reason i like your thread no P balling about , you say it, you do it .
Wow think that works out at 41 a week which is good as you have bars and ready made . think mine will work out about 48 a week . so holding off for now , i had an exante soup just now veg i'm bad as i'm up at 6:40 AM then eat late , as had soup at 1:30 PM . I really like cambridge stuff . will fix an appointment soon .
seeing all the stock there fitting nicely in the draw , i have to have mine in a box in the living room as they don't make kitchens very big here like in the us lol
Hope your cold gets better soon , with people at working moaning that they don't want your germs say , I like to share everything lol .
Yes them bars i like a few a day , wish Cambridge would bring more things out .
I have exante and Lighterlife to use up now . That should save me some money till its time to see her all my New you stuff is out of date now its months out of date so must go .
Good luck with going back to work and i'm sure it will help passing the day on CD . 34 pounds in 5 weeks with few drink nights is very good going !!!

Afternoon Kat, Massive well done on 7 loss ! you are committed and not just interested in this as it shows by all the planning and sticking, this is another reason i like your thread no P balling about , you say it, you do it .
Wow think that works out at 41 a week which is good as you have bars and ready made . think mine will work out about 48 a week . so holding off for now , i had an exante soup just now veg i'm bad as i'm up at 6:40 AM then eat late , as had soup at 1:30 PM . I really like cambridge stuff . will fix an appointment soon .
seeing all the stock there fitting nicely in the draw , i have to have mine in a box in the living room as they don't make kitchens very big here like in the us lol
Hope your cold gets better soon , with people at working moaning that they don't want your germs say , I like to share everything lol .
Yes them bars i like a few a day , wish Cambridge would bring more things out .
I have exante and Lighterlife to use up now . That should save me some money till its time to see her all my New you stuff is out of date now its months out of date so must go .
Good luck with going back to work and i'm sure it will help passing the day on CD . 34 pounds in 5 weeks with few drink nights is very good going !!!

Thanks Jacquie,

I'm rather chuffed, almost 2.5 st in only 7 weeks

My CDC does do great offers so I am very lucky, every little helps but she charges the same for all products, bars and ready mades are the same price as powder shakes even when not on a offer. Quite looking forward to a bar this evening although I'm not 100% I'm going to have one . . . . .
I still need two products and a bit more water today so will see how I feel in the next hour or so ( I just love not being or feeling hungry at all )

My cold must know I'm back tomorrow and has got a bit better thank goodness.

It's great that you have other products which you can use up until you get sorted. With a new consultant,

Good luck hunni, you know you can do it :)

image-3970497894.jpg

Just realised I'm just about half way to what I had set as my main goal,

Week 7 and as you all know 34 lb down and 36 to go ( although I know I will want to go lower once I get there )

Sory to post quite a bit today but super chuffed with this weeks loss, like I said I just didn't expect it to be quite so much. Still no sign of TOTM and still not had my 3rd product.

I think Im back in here as I'm a bit dubious still about having a bar as I know once I chew it MAY set me off wanting more so I'm putting it off.
I'm in control at the moment and I don't want that to change.
Decisions, decisions, shake or bar ? ? ?
Should I chop a bar into small pieces rather than bite it ? Will that make me think it lasts longer ?
Should I hold onto being in control and two fingers up to the bars in my drawers ?
Or should I Have one bar as I'm allowed and know that I can have it & still be in control ?

So many blooming voices in my head and all screaming something different from the other.

This is the only place I know people will understand :) going to try to watch a bit TV to distract me from my many thoughts, rest assured I shall let you all know what I do x x x x

you are more than allowed to celebrate your losses

on the bar front if your feeling undecided at the mo just have a shake, my gut tell me your going to be fine at the mo but it gotta be right for you

saw on the forum some folk are putting them in the fridge and then cutting them up that might be worth a try

jxx

you are more than allowed to celebrate your losses on the bar front if your feeling undecided at the mo just have a shake, my gut tell me your going to be fine at the mo but it gotta be right for you saw on the forum some folk are putting them in the fridge and then cutting them up that might be worth a try jxx

Thanks Love,

I did have a bar, a peanut one and I had to stop part way through as I'm stuffed, full as a gun :)

It was lovely BUT no way could I eat another
( thank goodness )

Thanks again for all the support.

Back to work tomorrow so will be gutted If I can't post quite as much lol

Keep up the good work everyone x

Absolutely fab loss! You planning ahead for you social events has really paid off and you have demonstrated that even with a couple of days off provided you get straight back to plan one will still lose something.

Have be a fantastic day and I think the next 21 days will fly by!

Absolutely fab loss! You planning ahead for you social events has really paid off and you have demonstrated that even with a couple of days off provided you get straight back to plan one will still lose something. Have be a fantastic day and I think the next 21 days will fly by!

Thanks Kira, I'm already super excited for my next official weigh in :)

Morning all day 51 and just getting ready for work.
Super excited to see if anyone comments and if they guess I'm back on CWP ? Had lots & lots if negativity last time ( with a little support from a select few ) I've lost around 2.5 stone now so if they don't notice then there's something seriously wrong lol but I have had 3 AI holidays this year so was a bit bigger than I've been for a while some some of what I've lost would have been holiday weight if that makes sense.

My Big decision of the day is what to wear, goodness knows what they will have me doing today but needs must and I'm going stir crazy being off so it will do me the world of good to get back ( I've been off since June )

Will post later, praying I can keep up on the water front :-(

Have a good day everyone x

Have a great day back at work lovely. THat's great news about the bar - I think you've done the headwork needed to have the bars with no problems now.

xx

Back