Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

What Greta said....

You just need one good day to start you off.... And that's what I'm hoping for you "one good day" ..... I've got a looooong way to go, so I'll be here to cheer you on when your hiatus is over. And remember: carbs are eeeeeevillll :wavey: xx

thought id first foot you for the new year
hope you had a blast and are re grouping for the next stage of your transformation

your missed and look forward to seeing you at some point, take care
jxx

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Earth calling Angel......come in Angel-we need you back here....come on-I know you're lurking on here to see how everyone is getting on.The 1st step back is the most difficult but make it.....

Hi everyone ?

Not sure who is still here as just logged on but you guessed it, it's another day 1 of SS for me.
I know it works so here I am.

Some may recall I lost over 6st in 6 months for my wedding in 2012. Stupidly I was rather excited ( over the moon in fact ) and piled the lbs back on.
I've been back a few times and also tried Exante & slimming world Not sure why I stopped last time but back feeling in the all important Zone, new consultant ( more supportive ) I was weighed yesterday ( Sunday ) and weighed in at 16.13 ? I'm not to shocked, we've had a cruise, a week in Turkey & a week in Greece all in the last 6 weeks.
As some of you may recall my social life is my biggest issue, I have 2 nights in Glasgow for a party in 33 days ( not that I'm counting lol )
I then have nothing until Dec ???? plenty of time to crack on and all being well I could be in the 13's by Xmas.

My ultimate goal at the moment is to get into the 12's as I know I look and feel great when around there.

So far today I've had 2 shakes, plenty of water & green tea. I will stick to SS as long as I can again ( managed 12 weeks prior to my wedding ) so fingers crossed. I have a couple of discs not quite right at the mo and hope shredding a bit weight will help ease the pressure but it also means I'm off work and can't exercise very much but as soon as I can I will be out walking my way to slimness ?
I will post recent photos later so I can monitor the changes on this journey.

Evenings are my worst times so I will catch up more later once I've read through posts to catch up with you all.

So proud of you for coming back! Onwards and downwards! xoxo

Thanks love, nice to see a few faces still around. You have done flipping fab to remain so dedicated x x

Well done for coming back Angel. Time to start afresh and get into the right mindset.

I've been lucky with social occasions. For the most part, i've just taken my products along to friend/family's houses, even surviving my friends coming to stay without wavering. Had a planned 2 meals for a friend's wedding last week but I had them as a treat and got straight back to it. Luckily, loosing both weeks too. I've got a work meal in two weeks and then at the start of November i'm meeting up with uni friends - these are my planned social occasions where I am allowed a meal, but other than that - i'm sticking with it! I think if you plan them in in advance it makes it much easier both to eat, and to get back on plan.

Now, time to get back in the zone - plenty of water and you'll soon be in ketosis! :)

xx

Well done for coming back Angel. Time to start afresh and get into the right mindset. I've been lucky with social occasions. For the most part, i've just taken my products along to friend/family's houses, even surviving my friends coming to stay without wavering. Had a planned 2 meals for a friend's wedding last week but I had them as a treat and got straight back to it. Luckily, loosing both weeks too. I've got a work meal in two weeks and then at the start of November i'm meeting up with uni friends - these are my planned social occasions where I am allowed a meal, but other than that - i'm sticking with it! I think if you plan them in in advance it makes it much easier both to eat, and to get back on plan. Now, time to get back in the zone - plenty of water and you'll soon be in ketosis! :) xx

Thanks for dropping by, lots if water & green tea done. 1 x shake to go today and that's day 1 done. I never find day 1 hard as I'm the type of person who doesn't eat regular meals. I'm already looking forward to the weekend as I know I will be in Ketosis, I've cut back on carbs in the 48hr upto starting so fingers crossed it shouldn't be to bad. I always use ready made / tetra shakes for work and have gone back to basics with 21 of those for this week so no mixing required lol. Will pop out & get a new hand blender ready for soups etc for next week.

You have the right approach to planned meals etc, my successful attempt at Cambridge did include several planned meals etc and it certainly helped to know Its ok and like yourself I was straight back on plan ?
Keep up the good work.

Here she is!

I knew you'd be back once your head was back in the game

Good luck and fingers crossed for a good run up to Christmas

As for me - still lurking and occasionally commenting on stuff. I'm still maintaining within the. 10 lbs I go up and down by. Currently cutting down to lose 7lbs which I put on after getting married last month. Couldn't stop eating cupcakes for some reason : )

Here she is! I knew you'd be back once your head was back in the game Good luck and fingers crossed for a good run up to Christmas As for me - still lurking and occasionally commenting on stuff. I'm still maintaining within the. 10 lbs I go up and down by. Currently cutting down to lose 7lbs which I put on after getting married last month. Couldn't stop eating cupcakes for some reason : )

Hi hunni,

so pleased to see you still here ( in the nicest way )
Congrats on the wedding hope everything went to plan, a few cup cakes are good for the soul !

Well done on maintaining, as you know that's my blooming issue, like you say though I have a good run upto Xmas so here I am ready to crack this. 13 weeks to Christmas where I intend to be in the 13's then a holiday to the Dominican next April been there twice in the last few years and never feel self conscious but never feel amazing either. I want my " Vegas " feeling back ! Size 12 on our honeymoon and that's what I want.
To look at photos 2 years ago and remember the feelings I felt is almost soul destroying !

Anyway day one done :) and so happy I'm back here catching up and reading some great posts from the newer members x x x

Morning all, Day 2 here we are.

Woke up & as usual " when I'm being good " rushed to the bathroom & straight to the scales. . . . . . Day two and they show a nice little drop, fantastic I thought then I realised my initial weight was PM ? therefore this mornings weight is not a true reflection ?
Not to worry though I know by my weigh in on sat / Sunday I will have that nice 1st drop we all love ( after all that's why we do CWP )
I'm honest about being a daily weigher and have printed some daily weigh sheets. I learned last time some people like to look at the overall average weekly weight loss instead of thinking of the smaller daily drops if that makes sense.
Anyway expect lots of posts as I tend to throw myself into this when I'm focused there is no stopping me ? I have noticed the CWP is quite quiet from previous times I've been here, good sign people are happy and no longer need the support.

Breakfast time for me so banana shake & water b4 I jump in the shower & do a bit housework.

Have a good day everyone, x x x

Morning Angel,

Well done on a brill first day - you seem really positive at the moment which is great! Sunday I don't think I drank enough water and it really showed - yesterday I felt really headachey and crappy. Drank plenty yesterday to make up for it - mostly water and a little tea. Gone completely off coffee for some reason!

Have a great day two! :)

xx

Morning Angel, Well done on a brill first day - you seem really positive at the moment which is great! Sunday I don't think I drank enough water and it really showed - yesterday I felt really headachey and crappy. Drank plenty yesterday to make up for it - mostly water and a little tea. Gone completely off coffee for some reason! Have a great day two! :) xx

Day 2 and feeling very in control.

Your right about water, I always say " the more you drink the more you shrink "

Also " to eat is to cheat " is another of my little sayings I keep telling myself not that I'm tempted yet.

Kettle boiled for another green tea, 1 shake done so far and a couple of bottles of water done.
Keeping busy with a bit housework earlier & now chilling on here & ********* etc, social media is a great tool to keep me busy.

Hope you have another good day x

Keep going lovely! xoxo

No stopping me this time, looked through a zillion photos and will keep the ones I aspire to be again in my mind :)
Also found my previous CWP cards and a record book which I kept. Seeing how fast things will change is fab ( although I know the losses won't be exactly the same ) it gives a rough idea of where I should be when lol

My CDC start weight this time was 16.13 so I'm going to set my ultimate goal at 11.13 by April next year, very similar to what I set myself last time but I took it another 1.5st lower so guess I may drop it as I get closer but for Xmas I will be happy to be in the 13's ( 13.13 even would be good enough ) which would be a 43lb loss needed in the next 13 weeks averaging just less than 3.5lb per week which I should be able to achieve as the 1st weeks loss will make up for lower losses later on :)

I have a party in Glasgow in 4 weeks then nothing at all until Dec when I always have a manic month including 5 days in Lille & Brugge for the Xmas markets plus a night in Glasgow & a night or two in Edinburgh etc etc

My next big thing will be NYE, we always go out in couples so I'm already planning a nice new Julien McDonald ( Debenhams ) dress, I find them very very flattering so should be comfortable by then :)

Planning, planning, planning, its what keeps my mind active and prevents any slip ups

No doubt I will keep posting and rambling lol x x x

Good afternoon Angel!

Well done on Day two - having those positives to look forward to is really great. I'm looking forward to a work's meal in a couple of weeks and being able to fit back into a pair of green skinny jeans which I love! (I can do them up now, but need a few more lbs before they look decent enough to wear out!

Might treat myself to a new Christmas outfit - especially since I won't be filling the fridge with junk this year. :)

xx

Good afternoon Angel!

Well done on Day two - having those positives to look forward to is really great. I'm looking forward to a work's meal in a couple of weeks and being able to fit back into a pair of green skinny jeans which I love! (I can do them up now, but need a few more lbs before they look decent enough to wear out!

Might treat myself to a new Christmas outfit - especially since I won't be filling the fridge with junk this year. :)

xx

Thanks FlickG, you will need a new outfit for sure as nothing will fit by Xmas.

I've decided today that my weigh day will be a Monday, I collected my 1st supply on Sunday evening but didnt start until the Monday morning so from now my official weigh day will be Monday, I had thought about doing it on the Sat so I never run out of products but that would be a short week this week so Monday it is.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

have come to have a nosey at your diary! well done for the first days. keep on trucking xx

ps wish my social calander was like yours haha. mine consists of disney princess films and peppa pig... kids suck ;)

have come to have a nosey at your diary! well done for the first days. keep on trucking xx ps wish my social calander was like yours haha. mine consists of disney princess films and peppa pig... kids suck ;)

I'm lucky my children are older, having had them very young we are now able to do as we please more or less.
TBH I find the 1st few days the easiest lol next week will be when the tough work starts x

Back