Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Oh, you poor thing! That's enough to get you worked up this morning. Drink that tea down and go with it. Let's hope there's a tonne of water retention which will disappear before weigh in...

Unfortunately, our bodies are such fickle things as women. One late night last week caused me a nightmare on the scales! I am hoping tomorrow's weigh is more favourable! :)

Stick with it lovely.

xx

HI Angel - thats a horrid start to the day, sure its just a scale blip! Thanks for the point in this direction! Just about to carry on painting the kitchen cupboards here - end up with paint splatters everywhere.

Afternoon all, it was a rubbish start to the day but I know it's either wrong or it's purely hormonal.
I know I've been 100% and I know I'm drinking plenty of water so time will tell on Monday at my 3rd weigh in :)

I tried a Cambridge mug cake and have to say most of it went in the bin. It was my 2nd try but just not for me :)

Another ticking along nicely day today just thought I best let you know I've not gone into melt down after the shock of the scales lol x

Thank you for uploading that link, I love reading about peoples success stories really motivates me and it has some great ideas of how to prepare for the holidays.

Progress so far
Started 4[SUP]th[/SUP] August – Weight 17stone and 3lbs
Week 1- Lost 10lbs
Week 2- Lost 3lbs
Week 3 and 4- went off the diet :sigh:
I restarted with a new consultant on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] September and gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 – Lost 4lbs
Week 3 – Lost 4lbs
Week 4- Lost 3lbs (15.3)
Week 5- Lost 5lbs (14.12) and I vow that I will never ever see 15 on the scales again
Week 6- 17[SUP]th[/SUP] October

Total weight loss 33lbs :D

No problem! I love a good mag. Considering purchasing Meals in Minutes this week as I would love to start making some of the meals for OH to try and to get myself used to cooking them!

I can't find that link on their actual website, but you can work through it a little bit by changing the numbers! :)

xx

No problem! I love a good mag. Considering purchasing Meals in Minutes this week as I would love to start making some of the meals for OH to try and to get myself used to cooking them! I can't find that link on their actual website, but you can work through it a little bit by changing the numbers! :) xx

The meals in minutes is a decent starting point for ideas and does have some things which look lovely. It also has a few success stories, my CDC had it on offer, I'm sure it was £6 so wasn't to bad price wise x

Well done for having a good day on plan despite what the scales say. I'm thinking of hiding mines as i'm jumping off and on them several times and not seeing a movement doesnt improve my mood lol x

Well done for sticking to plan:)

Thanks everyone :)

It's a miracle I've made it through the day, today has by far been my hardest day, not sure if it's because of the scales or because TOTM still hasn't arrived either way thought I've managed and not caved thank god as for me a " cheat " is never just once, I'm all or nothing and if it's unplanned and out of control then it throws me right off track and I find it so hard to get back into it.
Thank goodness it's not come to that though,

Day 20 tomorrow thankfully 100% SS

Off to bed mega early for me but out of temptations way is best this evening x x x

Morning all,

just up after almost 11 hours sleep :)
It's done me the world of good because I feel back in the game ! Not sure where my emotions came from yesterday but safe to say they are locked away in a dark cupboard in my head.
I am stronger than food is, it's a desire not a need ! ! ! Day 20 today of being 100% SS there were times yesterday I didn't think I would be able to say that but today I feel far better for it.
I know for me it's just not worth it.
I do know ( in real life ) some people have a " cheat " day on their weigh day and if that works for them and helps them stick with plan in their way then that's great but for me I know from past tries abstinence at the moment is the only way for me. We all have our own individual journeys and our own demons. I MUST STAY STRONG :)

So apart from my mind wobble yesterday which is now locked away day 20 is here and weigh in is Monday, nothing else to report at the mo, still no TOTM so goodness knows what the scales will do.

The weekend is here which is almost a new week for is all, another week we've all done amazing and most important it's a week closer to goals,
Have a fab weekend everyone x x x

image-3140294461.jpg

Weekend reading :)

( in-between helping hubby with decorating )

Well done lovely on that positive attitude to start the weekend! I love that phrase: food is a desire - so true!

Have fun decorating with hubby. xxx

Well done on getting through yesterday - Reading your posts is like hearing myself - I'm all or nothing as well, so its either SS100% or hell for me! Its only day6 100% for me - looking forward to being able to say day 20! Hope the weekend goes well!

Well done on getting through yesterday - Reading your posts is like hearing myself - I'm all or nothing as well, so its either SS100% or hell for me! Its only day6 100% for me - looking forward to being able to say day 20! Hope the weekend goes well!

Thanks Bessie, pleased I'm not the only one.

Tonight I've been thinking lots about my forthcoming social occasions, 2 nights in Glasgow in 2 weeks time for a party I can't miss.

The following weekend is another family party which I can't miss ( like busses they all come at once )

I've done this before & can do it again, food won't be a issue for me but a few beverages will be my downfall. I'm focussing on my last time on plan, I had several occasions and always still managed a loss so I'm feeling pretty ok about both as they are planned.
I'm quite happy with Gin n slim but I'm
Partial to the odd bottle of bubbly so will have to TRY and hold back on that.

These events are most certainly my main focus at the moment and it's all about getting it set in my mind & knowing what I have to do to get straight back on track.
I will maybe do a bit of walking those weeks, I'm a keen walker but not been able to do much because of my dodgy back but will have to push myself those weeks go counteract the dead kcal in the Gin :)
It's all in the planning as they say, also a bit gutted my weigh day is a Monday as obviously it's straight after both events, I don't want that to topple me so may actually now I think about it get 4 weeks of products on Monday which gives me a week after the 2nd party to drop any slight gain.
I'm confident enough that I can cope without CDC and the drop from this Monday coming to 4 weeks should still be a nice one, Also that would take me to 3 days after payday so no stress about cost etc.
I think my mind is set so Monday I shall get 4 weeks of products to see me through to Monday 10 Nov.
As you know I weigh daily so apart from the 2 occasions I will be 100% & will monitor on my own scales.
I will set myself a mini 4 week goal after weigh in on Monday.

Hope everyone has had a good day and resisted weekend temptations x x x

Evening all,

my last post of day 20 and I've made a conscious decision I'm going to start walking very very soon ( again ) I'm not one for putting things off or making excuses. I previously walked around 50 miles per week Usually mammoth early morning walks along our fab coastline.
I would start tomorrow but I have a hectic day already arranged. Fingers crossed for a couple of walks this week. I will update as soon as I do.
I know I won't be able to do my usual 12 miles straight away ( have to build up ) but my ultimate aim is to build up to jogging. I've always wanted to be able to run, yes I know you put trainers on and off you go but in all seriousness its not as easy as that if you've not run before so once I get my mojo back with the walking and I know my back can cope I will be investing in some running trainers and off I will go.
It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the balls to get out there and do it but the dark nights are here which is great for starting out lol.
We do have a running track about a 15 min walk from us and I think I would feel ok running there anyway don't want to get to carried away but the whole point if this was . . . . . . .

Are any of you runners ?
Any recommendations for starter trainers ?
Do you use a app to track your runs and how did you start out ?
I have looked at couch to 5k so may give that a try.

thoughts please ?

Afternoon all :)

Well the decorating is almost complete so fingers crossed I've burned a few kcal helping, not that I've done much but I've moved more the last few days lol

image-2361820854.jpg

From this

image-1923942371.jpg

To this :)

Much better in real life, the grey paper has a silver sparkle to it lol

image-1450723890.jpg

New light fitting on order & fella here to measure for new blinds on a Tue.

It's certainly been a hectic weekend as our house is always full so not a dull moment to start with.

Pleased it's almost done.

Once all complete I'm going to De clutter our main bedroom as my life is so up n down at the mo I think it's partially due to all if the chaos around me so I'm thinking if I have a clear out it may help in my head ?

I'm going to start my walking very once the house is more sorted. I need some new trainers, I did get reebok Easy-tones a couple of year ago but I hate them.

Day 21 almost over. Weigh day tomorrow, 21 days 100% SS and I seriously don't think I will see a drop tomorrow :-(. No movement on my scales increase a couple of days ago which I put down to TOTM but that's still not arrived and is now around 9 days late.
I know if I have a rubbish weigh in this week it will show next week but after tomorrow my next official weigh in will be 4 weeks time ( my choice )

Anyway enough of my rambling :/)
hope everyone has had a fab weekend x x x

Hi angel, sounds like you have had a hectic weekend. Like your plans for walking - I'm trying to do twice a week with a friend- not very far but enough to get started. I want to start running too- c25k is a great programme- builds up nicely- used it last time. I want to run a 5k next year and do a mini mini triathlon next September. For now my goal is to shift as much as I can by xmas so I can start upping the exercise in jan. Sorry came on here to talk about you and turned it all into me :-(. I think your 4 week plans a good one- keep checking in here though even if it's just a home weigh in! Let us know how tomorrow goes

Back