Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Wow I love your living room. My living room is in a mess and my hubby is the laziest diy person ever and still hasn't done anything about it or look after the children while i sort it out. The kiddies have messed the whole house up!
I'm not a runner just a walker but would love to build up to running sometime in the future. Even if its a sts at weigh in tomorrow you know it will be because your due on and when you next weigh after 4 weeks you will have a massive loss x

Hi angel, sounds like you have had a hectic weekend. Like your plans for walking - I'm trying to do twice a week with a friend- not very far but enough to get started. I want to start running too- c25k is a great programme- builds up nicely- used it last time. I want to run a 5k next year and do a mini mini triathlon next September. For now my goal is to shift as much as I can by xmas so I can start upping the exercise in jan. Sorry came on here to talk about you and turned it all into me :-(. I think your 4 week plans a good one- keep checking in here though even if it's just a home weigh in! Let us know how tomorrow goes

BessieB, I love hearing from everyone so talk as much as you like my dear.its great to hear other people have the same mindset :)

Wow I love your living room. My living room is in a mess and my hubby is the laziest diy person ever and still hasn't done anything about it or look after the children while i sort it out. The kiddies have messed the whole house up!
I'm not a runner just a walker but would love to build up to running sometime in the future. Even if its a sts at weigh in tomorrow you know it will be because your due on and when you next weigh after 4 weeks you will have a massive loss x

It's taken months to get hubby to get cracking and only this weekend as only England footy lol no premiership so he wasn't as devastated at having to do it :)

I will be here just as much in the next 4 weeks if not more and of course will pop by tomorrow with my weigh in results :)

I been after my hubby for 2 years to do it the lazy so and so lol. Your so brave to go 4 weeks without seeing consultant x

I been after my hubby for 2 years to do it the lazy so and so lol. Your so brave to go 4 weeks without seeing consultant x

I done it a few times in 2012 always if I had planned events and also when she was on holiday.
My hardest decision is settling on what products to get. Today is day 21 of 100% SS? In the past I've been naughty and kind of binged on the bars so have avoided them so far so that's a big decision . . . . . . . .
Can I manage another 4 weeks without them or can I control myself to limit them to 1 per day. We have a manic house & tetras are super easy so I will get quite a few of those :)

I'm looking forward to seeing a good drop in 4 weeks even with my 2 planned events x x x

Mmm with the bars we can look at it in 2 ways. Maybe it isn't a good idea if your likely to binge on them but on the other hand maybe it might be a good test to try again with the bars to overcome bingeing urges x

Mmm with the bars we can look at it in 2 ways. Maybe it isn't a good idea if your likely to binge on them but on the other hand maybe it might be a good test to try again with the bars to overcome bingeing urges x

Time will tell I guess, I've still not made my list of what to get but after a full 3 weeks I think I could do with the bars :) Then again I may get some and ask hubby or daughter to keep them for me.
It's so strange as I can stop myself going into the kitchen but the bars have super powers over me lol x

Time will tell I guess, I've still not made my list of what to get but after a full 3 weeks I think I could do with the bars :) Then again I may get some and ask hubby or daughter to keep them for me. It's so strange as I can stop myself going into the kitchen but the bars have super powers over me lol x

Hey angel good idea to give the bars to someone to look after for you. Best of luck with weigh in tomorrow, hope the scales drop for you. Xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Angel you're doing fab! Hope it's a good loss today, but whatever the number on the scale is it's great going bring 100%!

My starting and stalling has to stop! Time again to draw inspiration from you ladies who ate in the zone! X

Thanks WPW, Thanks Kira,

I'm not going to let it get to me what ever the outcome today. I'm sure FluckG had a smaller loss then a whopping 7.5 the week after so I guess it all works it's self out.

Thanks for the support, will check in straight after the dreaded scales x x x

Morning lovely!

Good luck on WI today - whatever those scales say, you know you're in the zone and it can only go down eventually! I buy 5 bars a week and spread them out - sometimes splitting a bar and shake to have over two days (if that makes sense?) I find that if I decide to limit them, i'm fine. This is week two with no soups, just shakes and bars. Actually I found it really good last week without the soups. I did need a savoury fix of an SS+ meal last night though...this seems to have become a routine that I have something at the weekend - not sure that this is ok or not, but it seems to work for me.

I always do a "shopping list" every week to go to CDC with! haha. four weeks is a little daunting, but you've got all of us here for support! :)

xx

Angel - you are scarey - I binge on the bars too - I limit myself to 1 a day and invariably they are all gone by day 2!! So no bars at the moment for me!!! Hope the WI went OK.

View attachment 156343

Results are in, week three = another 3lb loss, total in 3 weeks of being 100% SS = 19lb which I'm happy with. Week 3 should be a bigger loss but still no TOTM ?

I went against getting bars but did get 4 weeks of products so no official weigh in for 4 full weeks, I will still continue to weigh myself :)

Not much else to report so far today. Will update my stats ASAP. By my calculations I have 51 lb to go so fingers crossed by my next official weigh in it will be more like 40 x

YAY! Well done on your weigh in lovely! Keep chipping away at it, and you'll be lower lower lower by next weigh in! Don't use the four weeks off as an excuse to blow it all, but equally, enjoy yourself! :)

xx

image-3560334582.jpg My 4 weeks of products, no slacking just 100% SS with the exception of the two planned events. Goal for next official weigh in is 12lb which should be pretty achievable :)

well done thats a great loss for 3 weeks. Keep going!

Results are in, week three = another 3lb loss, total in 3 weeks of being 100% SS = 19lb which I'm happy with. Week 3 should be a bigger loss but still no TOTM ? I went against getting bars but did get 4 weeks of products so no official weigh in for 4 full weeks, I will still continue to weigh myself :) Not much else to report so far today. Will update my stats ASAP. By my calculations I have 51 lb to go so fingers crossed by my next official weigh in it will be more like 40 x

Yay well done angel! 3lbs is a great loss :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My day gets better . . . .

TOTM just arrived so I'm even happier with my 3lb lol

Thanks again for all of the support :)

Back