Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Thanks as always for the responses,

FlickG I've still not settled on my outfit, I guess it will depend how I feel on the evening so will take a couple of options with me just to be sure. Photos will of course follow.
Great news about your size 12 jeans, I still have a few pairs as I just had to hold onto them apart from in 2012 I've never been a 12 in my adult life, still a long long way off for me to get into them but I WILL get back into them. Great idea for you to have a eBay clear out, always good to feel as your spending recycled money if that makes sense, hope your sales go well.

Vita I used to use MFP but was gutted it no longer predicts your weight in 5 weeks time so removed the app :) may have to pop it back on as I did quite like it x x x

So ladies that's it, day 29 complete, 100% SS

Feel quite good after my walk even though it was a very very short one its the 1st step for me so I aim to do more just not sure when . . . . . Food delivery tomorrow and painter coming to price our kitchen ( hubby wants to check how much it will be to save us )
Wed = new kitchen table delivery,
Thur prep & pack for Glasgow,
Fri, sat & sun Glasvegas so looks like it will be next week for my next walk :-(
I've never been one for exercising at home but I'm sure I have a couple of DVDs I may try and find them and give that a try.

I did manage to get through my Slimmer Charlie book this afternoon, although his story was amazing 32 stone in 2 years it wasn't anything that we've not all read in magazines or slimming magazines but it kept me bust for a while and a few motivational things which fingers crossed will stick with me :)

My next book = Eating Less, taking control of overheating By Gillian Riley, its more a tool for life after CWP but I hope it will also help me for when I'm on my SS+ week ( week 12 / week 11 )

Yes that's right my week 12 will be week 11 as that coincides with when I go away with hubby so 43 days until I will have food, the countdown is on ! Always plotting & planning :)

Quite happy with today's unofficial WI,

currently 15.5 and started at 16.13. 4 small weeks ago ( total 22 lb drop )

Xmas goal still 13.13 ( or less if I can manage it )

Ultimate goal still 11.13,

Hope everyone has had a great start to the week :)

Well done angel- the 15s sounds lovely And low to me... And a long way off. 29 days ss you shouldbe feeling very proud.

Thanks everyone 20 days toy next weigh in with my consultant, can't wait to see the big drop on my card.

Day 30 today, I know I keep mentioning the Day but I am super chuffed with myself.

We received a invitation for a friends 40th dec 6th which is a night we had booked in Edinburgh
( party is in High Wycombe ) managed to cancel the 1st night in Edinburgh & book a hotel for the party, the person who's birthday it is I only see once or twice a year and I've been all sizes so they won't comment on my weight but I still need to look FAB ! We will travel from there to Edinburgh for the Sunday evening as we had originally booked 2 nights. Super excited already and will hopefully need a new dress by then ?

Not a lot else to report, kind of sailing along at the moment, long may it continue x x x

Hi there angelupnorth. Ure doing brill I'm starting today going to CBC consultant this afternoon any advice or tips you could give me please x x

Hi there angelupnorth. Ure doing brill I'm starting today going to CBC consultant this afternoon any advice or tips you could give me please x x

Hi maggie,
The first step in getting there is often something we put off so well done on that so far.
Not sure if you have done anything like this before but I swear the results are far worth the effort. The first few days can be hard but I try to enjoy all the things people hate, getting cold & having bad breath is a clear sign your body is going into Ketosis and although it's not nice at times anything which is a sign it's working makes me smile.
Wake up each day and have positive thoughts, another day done is another day closer to being the new you. Drink lots of water, I aim for 3 to 4 litres per day but that includes green tea & peppermint.
Post on here, read the boards, look at before & after posts and know that in the 1st 6 weeks you can Drop 2 stone :) after that it's around a stone a month ( more for some people )

Any questions just ask, we are all a friendly bunch. Let us know how you get on this afternoon & welcome x x x x x

Evening all,

so my day has been fine with the exception like a few others that I know I need to go to the WC but no action so to speak so Im currently drinking my

image-3237238783.jpg

Not sure if it will work but apparently It does ? I will of course let you all know.

Another thing I've done this afternoon is think about what to wear for the party in Glasgow on Sat night and I'm still no further forward . . . . . .

image-3155448284.jpg

image-360588814.jpg

This is just a small section of some of my stuff ranging from a 24 to a 12,
The problem is I want to be a 12 yesterday lol,
Goodness knows what I will settle on but I'm trying hard not to buy anything . . . .

I've been called into work tomorrow to see our OHN about going back on a phased return which could be ideal for me as I know I couldn't manage a full shift just yet but do hope to get back very soon so fingers crossed as the exercise at work will surely help my losses ( be interesting to see if anyone mentions my weight at work )
The problem with popping into work tomorrow is I will be in Newcastle and I know Debenhams will be calling my name, I may just have to try things to know what size I am at the mo as most things I have recently are stretchy skater style dresses ( in hindsight I'm not fussed on any of the ones I bought, what was I thinking ) Another lot for eBay no doubt lol.
Anyway my favourite in Debenhams is always Julien MacDonald and I know that's where I will get a dress for the Dec party in 6 weeks time so if I " pop " in tomorrow I can see if its even going to be a possibility,
I had loads of his dresses in 2012 and did get down to a 12 dress ( for my hen weekend 2nd night ) sadly as I piled on the lbs I put them on eBay so will need to re stock providing I can squeeze into one in 6 weeks, they do go up to a 20 but over the summer I was into a generous size 24 for dresses so only time will tell as even though they do a 20 it doesn't mean someone a size 20 looks good in them ( hope that comes across how I mean it to ) so I will have a look and see how things are at the mo.

I may also end up buying something for this weekends party or even next weekends, hubby loves me in skinny jeans and heels, no matter how big I get my legs are always my good bit often the envy of my size 12 friends even when I'm double their size, so skinny jeans and heels have become a stable over the past few years. I know I'm rambling again lol
One last note on the clothes situation, when we went to Vegas I was a perfect 12. . . . . I bought stacks of clothes out there, and one of my other aims is to get back into one of my Ralph Lauren cable knit jumpers, I love them but they are very unforgiving its a long way off but I'm praying to travel to The Dominican in a pair of my size 12 jeans and one of the RL jumpers April will be here quicker than we can imagine so I only have . . . . . . . . . . .

image-596597089.jpg

167 days to go lol ideally I would like another 4stone off by then which would take me to 11.5, lower than my goal of 11.13 but I have to be aware I will put weight on whilst away :)

Just had a few sips of the " slimatee " and it tastes fine :)

Quiet house this evening, daughter and the baby are staying at her Nanns so I may start my next new book . . . . . Currently watching Biggest loser which is on series record, my mind is always always full of weight loss, be it Cambridge boards, reading books, ********* #cwp ( amazing support ) or catching up on weight loss program's. good job I have a understanding hubby.

New kitchen table arrives tomorrow and we've booked the decorated who came today to price so the kitchen will be done Tue 18 Nov, just re painted to freshen it up but instead of " biscuit " which it currently is I think I'm going to opt more for a mushroom / grey shade.

Sorry to bore you all but I like to waffle on in here as if I ever need to I can come back and see exactly what's what lol

Hope everyone Is doing ok as we approach the mid week mark, keep strong everyone, every single day is a step closer x x x

Swapping biscuit for mushroom sounds like a good plan ATM!!! ;)

Your doing great sticking to it 100% Angel I completely bow down to you xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Angel, I love your long posts! And pics too! Has the Slimmatee had any effect this morning?

I think you deserve maybe one new dress - plus, if you only wear it once, you can sell it on ebay after as worn once. I'm loving listing all of my clothes at the moment - just hoping to get some bids on them, as i've seen a lovely navy RL cable knit cardigan I want...which I may or may not have bid on... ;)

Hope your meeting at work goes well - a phased return sounds ideal, and i'm sure they will notice your losses already!

Have a great day - I know you will! :)

xx

Swapping biscuit for mushroom sounds like a good plan ATM!!! ;) Your doing great sticking to it 100% Angel I completely bow down to you xx :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hadn't intended food names lol just shows how my subconscious mind is working lol.

Hope your doing ok ? x x x

Angel, I love your long posts! And pics too! Has the Slimmatee had any effect this morning? I think you deserve maybe one new dress - plus, if you only wear it once, you can sell it on ebay after as worn once. I'm loving listing all of my clothes at the moment - just hoping to get some bids on them, as i've seen a lovely navy RL cable knit cardigan I want...which I may or may not have bid on... ;) Hope your meeting at work goes well - a phased return sounds ideal, and i'm sure they will notice your losses already! Have a great day - I know you will! :) xx

Hi Flick,

A couple of people mentioned my weight / shrinking size but I tried to fobbing them off by saying it's the new short hair which makes me look smaller lol
Unfortunately they won't let me go back on board at the moment ( I work on trains ) so still off work until I can convince them & my GP that I do think it's in my interests to get back to work :)

Popped to Debenhams but I was too upset that I couldn't look properly :-( My daughter came and picked me up bless her.

It's great to have a good clear out though, eBay can be fab.

The Slimatee I'm not sure about as I " went " within around 30mins do I'm not sure if I was more ready than I thought I was if that makes sense.

Hope you've had a fab day :)

Evening all,

Day 31 done and still sailing along.

Cheesed off at not being allowed back to work yet but never mind I shall keep on at them lol

Im after a bit of help with the following chart in the picture below . . . . . . . . . . . . .

image-932181203.jpg

Anyone know how I would be able to make this on my iPad so I can print ?

Its £4 on a famous auction sight !

I'm thinking I may extend my goal to 5 loss so this would be ideal, just not sure I can do it on iPad ?

Any help appreciated.

The weekend is almost upon & I'm sure its exactly 9 weeks to Xmas, even 3lb a week would be a smudge away from a 2stone loss, so as always we still have so much time to make a huge difference :)

Last edited:
Hi Angel,

Sorry to hear about work - what a shame that you can't head back yet. Still, look at the positives and with your walking and weight loss, you'll be fitter and feeling better when the doc assesses you again!

Interesting to hear about your Slimmatee - I'll leave off for a little longer and hope for the best!

I could probably replicate that chart using excel if you wanted? I think you would have to have the numbers program for your ipad to do it...

Feeling groggy and frustrated today. Seem to be going round in circles! Looking forward to sitting down with my lunch - choc shake - warmed, and chilling out for a bit!

Hope your day's going better than mine!

xx

Oooo flic of you do this would you be able to send me a copy please? :) xxxx

Back