Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Evening all,

As always thanks for all of the comments and support :)
I'm feeling the love on here, super supportive as always.

Another 100% SS day today. Not hungry at all but a few cravings which I think are due to TOTM. So I've powered through and been ok . . . . Green dot added to my diary.

My Exante spag Bol arrived today, bargain eBay buy 14 for £10.50 including postage bought them to add a bit extra variety until I see CDC on the 31st, I had one for lunch before work and it was pretty ok, I would say 7 out of 10, will add more garlic, chilli and herbs next time :)

image-3897852868.jpg

Tasted better than it looks lol

Not a great deal else to report,

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week x x x

That's great weigh in as it puts you firmly in the 13's! It's a case of repeat and weigh and before you know it you be on day 95! Ready for hols! Have a super day!

Morning all, another day is upon us, and another daily WI STS this morning ( 13.12 ) which I'm happy with ( TOTM ) I would like a small loss by Sat so keeping fingers crossed. I'm well and truly back in The zone after the festive season which now feel like a distant memory. I know I'm counting down to our Dominican holiday but that certainly isn't the end of the road for me. My mother in law goes back to Thailand this week and I won't see her again until maybe May, she's home April but then we are away, My son is 18 in May and I am booking a family meal for around 12 of us so I shall see her there, that will also be the next time I see my sister in law and a few others so I should be at my target by then. I then have various events but my main ones are my annual Amsterdam trip ( 30 of us booked ) again some of the girls I won't see until then :) last but not least I have a Week in Turkey in Sept so need to make sure I keep a tight reign on things and before we know it the festive season will be here again lol My life is so start planning ( you may have noticed ) Anyway back to reality, today is a work day but I'm office bound and in " normal " clothing so it will be interesting to see if anyone comments, a few people have as my uniform is to big so in normal clothing they should notice even more. Here's to another fabby dabby 100% day !

Last edited:
Hope you've had a great office day up there Angel - has it been snowing much? We've got a little here but not enough to go home early unfortunately.

I love your planning - I was about to write that i've got nothing exciting planned, but yes - the wedding!! Hoping to get our invites from the printer this week and once they are all send/delivered I can breathe a sigh of relief! Dress still not in yet - the lady is going to let me know, and we are sorting suits next weekend...well, OH is - i'm going along to make sure they get the right thing. Haha.

Have I told you about my hen party? Well, not a huge amount to tell, because i've insisted it's a surprise - I know we're going to London, and I know it's at the end of March - 27th-29th - but that's it! Another exciting weekend to work towards and keep on track with - I can't wait to see some of their faces - i've not seen a couple of those who are going since last summer - hope they notice!

Anyway, i'm rambling on your log now! Have a great evening.

xx

Flick it's all go for you from now until the wedding, dress fittings, supervising the suits lol and the all important hen weekend :) it's all go and all super exciting. I'm a control freak and planned my own hen weekend lol although the girls did add some touches.

Today has been another 100% SS day although I feel as though I've cling on by my finger tips due to TOTM cravings, I could just eat some refined carbs, I won't but by god they are overtaking my mind. It started at work when there was a buffet lunch ( which I avoided ) I think just seeing it all puts it in your mind and since then I've thought non stop of bread & pies :-(
Instead I've had my bar & a litre of coffee, I've now switched to a large pot of tea in the hope it fills me to the brink.

My crew are on our late Xmas night out this evening, I came up with a excuse a couple if weeks ago as I've had far to much time off over Xmas and I'm away overnight at the weekend so certainly didn't want 2 naughty days this week.
I'm trying to limit myself to two naughty days per month which isn't easy for me as I'm super sociable so it's all about prioritising my events / occasions.

image-4222294994.jpg

Anyway enough waffling, green dot in place & popping on here has put bread to the back of my mind ! !

Back in the zone lol

Great hearing about your plans for the year. What an exciting and busy life you lead! I like to plan but I couldn't be as good as you planning so far ahead!

Angel, i'm with you - OH bought himself a cheesecake when food shopping and last night I cut him a slice and he asked if I wanted some - god, I was tempted. Even after my products, and an SS+ meal, my tummy was gurgling last night...

I've already drunk 1l of water and two cups of tea this morning!

xx

Morning all :)

I'm so pleased I came in here last night as I would have felt awful had I of caved last night

image-1805054451.jpg

Still 13.12 this morning but day 3 of TOTM so still praying for a small loss by the weekend.

I forgot to mention I was on our super scales at work yesterday. They do weight, height, BP, body fat etc etc. They are exactly the same as my home scales and all is good, BP fine, body fat not so good and still JUST into the obese section, I can't wait to be just overweight.

Nothing much to report so far this morning, jug of green tea & bottle of water to get through before I leave for work ( mid shift )

image-744010557.jpg

No loo on my local train so I need to get the 1st lot of liquids down well before I leave so I'm not caught short lol it's around a hour from my door to work so I do worry lol

Here's to another fab day, midweek already. It's madness how fast the time goes by !

haha - I always have to make sure i've not drunk too much now when going out - must be a nightmare if you suddenly need a week and your journey's just starting on the train!

Have a great shift and well done for resisting, and showing those pesky totm cravings where to go!

xx

Evening all,

another day,
another green dot :) 100% SS.

Tomorrow is 82 days until my holiday and the thought of feeling so much better is great, the thought of all those smaller clothes is equally as good. I have several smaller holiday items I want to get back into so fingers crossed.

I'm sticking with CWP but managed to get a few other meal replacement bargains from eBay and today my next lot of goodies arrived this time some slim n save goodies . . . . . .

I tried the porridge this morning and oh my lord it was FAB I have a few other things so am looking forward to the extra variety now and then.

image-3868537078.jpg

I'm feeling fully in the zone and although I'm still TOTM my cravings haven't been as bad today. Praying for a small loss by the weekend as I have a overnight in Edinburgh on Sat for a friends birthday. As I've said previously I will be drinking and I will be eating but I don't plan to go wild so hopefully any damage will be minimal.

My official weigh in with CDC is still 17 days away ( 31st Jan ) which feels ages but actually isn't that long.
My pre xmas weigh in with her was 13.12 which is what I've weighed for the past few days so I need a loss before I next see her although I'm still happy to have lost my Xmas gain.

Just over 1 month until Valentines day and I'm praying to be just in the 12's by then, 2 night away with hubby in York and a nice shopping trip for our holidays . . . . . ( always plotting and planning lol )

Hope everyone has had a great day :)

Love the plotting and planning! You always seem to be doing something and going somewhere! You have loads of energy and always seem to be on the go! I'm sure even with the Edinburgh trip and off day you will see a good loss by the time you see the CWP consultant.

HopE totm emotions will pass and the cravings cease, they're really frustrating.

Morning all,

Day 5 of 5 at work, my longest stretch since June so I'm ready for my long weekend off after today's shift.

Avoided the scales this morning as I don't want another blooming STS even though I know it's due to TOTM it's always quite frustrating when we know we have been 100% !
I'm planning to avoid them until Sat morning as I'm out tomorrow morning so fingers crossed by Sat there will be a nice little drop ( any drop would be blooming nice ) it's so annoying that I'm still 13.12 which was my pre Xmas weight.
I know I had most of Dec off and I know I enjoyed it and would do it all again but that blooming 13.12 is haunting me now. To make matters worse because I'm off plan Sat I bet I'm still 13.12 next week :-(

Sorry to ramble I'm just moaning to myself lol

In reality I'm a far sight happier than I was a few months ago, I had a flipping fab Xmas and each day is a day closer to goal ( positive mindset is back ) Sometimes I feel flipping bi polar ( sp )
This diet has me up and down on a daily basis lol I know I shouldn't make light of a serious condition but I'm sure you all get what I'm saying. . .
Thankfully I'm 90 % positive, 5 % negative & 5% frustrated so all in all I'm pretty darn happy . . . . . God I am waffling ! ! !

First pot of coffee almost done :) far to early for a product for me so I shall have something before I head to work later.

As always here's to another fab day, I know the weather is awful at the mo but I can't wait for summer and those smaller sized clothes not to mention just being able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors again :)
Have a good day everyone x

Morning lovely lady.

I am so with you on the whole being up and down. Though on the whole positive, I always seem to be fighting an internal battle with myself. Having had a brief step up, and Christmas off, I am looking forward to moving up properly.

I'm sure your weekend will not only be fabulous, but it will also give you a bit of a boost.

Have a great day lovely!

xx

Evening all . . . . .

Tail end of TOTM and thankfully I've survived the cravings and emotions.

Day 14 of my 95 day holiday countdown, a rocky start on days 2 & 3 but thankfully 100% SS since then.

81 days until Our holiday and I'm feeling pretty confident of getting into the 11's by then which will make me super super happy.

Green dot in my diary and like I say I'm feeling pretty darn good. More comments today at work about the weight loss and I've told people its Cambridge again, So far not too many negative comments, one lad did say the usual. . . . . . . . You will put it all back on blah blah blah I soon told him that's the same as weight watchers and slimming world its not shake exclusive , if you go back to your old ways you will put it on regardless of what plan your doing, That soon shut him up.

Nothing else to log, just sailing along nicely today :) x x

Good for you shutting him up! None of his business bow you lose weight or whether or not you out it back on! Cheeky b***ger! Grr! I get so cross when people critics you for dieting or choosing a particular plan over another - they never bloomin' comment otherwise as it would be deemed to be rude.

thats the very reason I don't say what I'm okan of if propel ask, it's hard enough a way being overweight and then trying to lose it don't need additional grief!

roll on another new day! Have a good one tomorrow Kat. Xx

Good for you shutting him up! None of his business bow you lose weight or whether or not you out it back on! Cheeky b***ger! Grr! I get so cross when people critics you for dieting or choosing a particular plan over another - they never bloomin' comment otherwise as it would be deemed to be rude.

thats the very reason I don't say what I'm okan of if propel ask, it's hard enough a way being overweight and then trying to lose it don't need additional grief!

roll on another new day! Have a good one tomorrow Kat. Xx

Thanks Kira . . . I felt sorry for him in the end as I can have quite a sharp tongue lol :)

Here's to another fab day tomorrow x

Another day closer too you hols and goal !!! And it's friday! Have a great day Kat! Very excited for you as I think rest of this month is going to fly by!

Yay - it's Friday! Glad to hear you had a good day yesterday - some people are always negative about any diet - I find it best to ignore them!

Hope you have a great weekend away!

xx

Hope you are having a great weekend and all is in order Kat? Looking forward to your next post as you are always doing, or planning something! You have so much stamina for everything! Love it!

Back