Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Evening all. . . . . Baby is a diva with Talipes, it looks like the rest was worry for nothing. Fingers crossed the Amnio doesn't have any consequences and all should progress. Once baby ( Katy ) is born they will assess and progress with treatment quite fast and she should be ok by the she of 4. They can see it's both feet but the success rate of " fixing " them is very high. Casts & a bar at night as she gets a little older. Sorry to ramble but super super happy, Her talipes is nothing compared to what could have been. Thanks again for all of the support. I'm so blooming tempted to have a tin of tuna to celebrate but would be annoyed in the morning so shall refrain lol. Thanks again everyone x x x x x x

Amazing news. What a relief for you and your family!! What a slim granny you'll be by the time she comes.

Ah I have a Katie glad you have had good news xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's great news about the baby Kat. You must be all so relieved. Completely understand the emotional desire to eat i.e have tuna to celebrate. That's the stress you've been under causing you to feel that. You will be pleased you refrained this morning I'm sure as you will hVe another hundred percent day done:)

" Confession "

We had a blooming take away as if that's not bad enough it was late when we had it so the scales are not my friend this morning !

My official weigh in is 48 hours away and I'm going to be around what I was in Dec.

I'm off plan on Sat due to a planned afternoon / evening with my girlfriends BUT I'm going to be as good as possible and will set my alarm for a walk on Sunday morning with the hubby. He does it every week but a good 12 miles will surely undo the damage from Sat night ? ? ?

I have no excuses now . . . .

I don't feel bad, I still just feel so blooming relieved that baby isn't any worse than what she is.

I'm Almost 2 litre of water down this morning and working today & tomorrow so shall be busy busy busy at work, Thur is my busiest shift if the week so I shall be running round like a idiot lol

I shouldn't have had the takeaway but I'm still 3 st lighter than I was when I started so I'm not going to dwell on it.

100 % today & tomorrow then straight back on it again on Sunday !
I will crack this :)

Thanks again for all of the support x x x

Morning Lovely,

That's fabulous news about the baby - you must all feel so relieved. It's no wonder you had a takeaway and i'm glad you're not dwelling on it and getting straight back to plan.

Have a fab, fun filled water day!

xx

Afternoon all . . . . .

I ve been off plan since my last post, all unplanned and I think it was partially stress and the fact I knew I was going out last night so kind of thought I may as well as I would be being naughty any way.

I was going to have a hangover / naughty day today BUT I'm back on plan as of this morning, no point in adding to the damage I've done.
I've weighed in at 13.10 which isn't too bad but is far f rom good.

The January challenge as showed me how fast the weeks go by and this month I've had a overall gain in my eyes as I did get down to 13.8 at one point. 1st Feb today so I have 13 days to get into the 12's and there is a chance I can do it so long as no weight gain catches up with me the next few days . . . .

Hope everyone has had a more successful few days than I have , will catch up soon but I literally have a hangover from hell, 2 bottles of wine and god knows how much Gin, not a great idea but a lovely catch up with friends I think I'm going to head back to bed :)

Not sure how but I've done it. . . . . .

100% SS today with a hangover from hell its been far from easy but tomorrow will be day 2 again rather than day 1 and I know I'm going to be so much happier that I've done it today.

Food yesterday wasn't to bad, starter was black pudding with mushrooms and a small salad ( very nice )
For my main I had calamari and only ate half of it but did eat the salad,

As usual the drink was my downfall . . . . . .

Quite looking forward to the scales by the end of the week.

My lowest since Xmas has been 13.8 ( currently 13.10 )

Feb goals , to be in the 12's by valentines ( long shot but I'm going to try my very very best )

End of Feb I'm praying to be 12.10 which would be a stone this month, I've not been good at all since Xmas so its going to be a real test for me.

Here's to a good week for all of us :)

Kat that's brilliant you got a day until your belt after the hangover! Brilliant! I relate to the stress emotions making it very difficult to stick to plan - it seems the drug of choice for dulling stress is food as I've struggled too. But well done for reigning it in!

You Will still get to goal you've done so well so far.

Kat that's brilliant you got a day until your belt after the hangover! Brilliant! I relate to the stress emotions making it very difficult to stick to plan - it seems the drug of choice for dulling stress is food as I've struggled too. But well done for reigning it in!

You Will still get to goal you've done so well so far.

Morning Kira,

I'm so pleased I managed 100% yesterday as I'm working the next 3 days so by my day off on Thur I should be in ketosis and it will make my day off less of a challenge.
I have weighed this morning and as I suspected I have had a little gain 13.12, the weekend has caught up with me :-(

Another wasted month as I've had no real progress in January I am still just over 3st down but need to stop messing around.
I have a clear run until Valentines weekend and PLAN to be 100% until then as I'm away with hubby for 2 nights so will have a small break while I'm away but won't go to wild as hubby is very understanding of the plan and my reasons for doing it.

Praying for a nice loss this week, very doubtful I will get into the 12's by valentines ( think I must have still been drunk when I posted that as its certainly a bit optimistic )

My friend fiona has lost just over 2 stone and is looking fab, her biggest issue was always her breast size but they have gone down dramatically from a double J to a G cup already . . . She's super excited to be able to buy " normal " bras soon., considering she's a 14 / 16 on the bottom she's far from huge but she's just over 5ft she's obviously conscious of her shape.
It's great to have a real life buddy and I do feel as though we are helping each other along.

We are now very similar weights, she was 14.1 on sat with CDC and I'm 13.12 this morning so game on . . . . . . ( in a good supportive way )

Im currently sat Drinking coffee and will have my 1st product before work. Water water water,
I will do this 9 weeks until my jolly, so I don't have time to mess about. I can't believe it's February already,

Hope everyone has a fab week :)

Onwards and downwards ! ! !

Hey lovely,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend - even if it was off plan. Stick with it Kat - you might not have lost a huge amount in Jan but you're sticking with it and i'm sure those rewards will be headed your way soon.

Are you keeping up your diary challenge for Feb also?

xx

Hey lovely, Sounds like you had a fab weekend - even if it was off plan. Stick with it Kat - you might not have lost a huge amount in Jan but you're sticking with it and i'm sure those rewards will be headed your way soon. Are you keeping up your diary challenge for Feb also? xx

Morning Hun, I'm sticking with my green dot diary which is a boost as a new month = a new page and no red dots.
Yesterday was a green and I have two yellow dots already in for Valentines weekend which is a planned break but my mission this month is to fill it with green dots only. Apart from the two days for York I have nothing which should topple me so I'm feeling pretty positive about this month ( at last )
9 weeks today until we head down to London and we fly 9 weeks tomorrow so still plenty of time to get my ass into gear and have a significant drop before our Jollys.
I've bought a few bikinis and although I will always have a jelly belly I'm confident I will wear them at least a few days out if the 2 week holiday.
1.5 litre of water so far and a banana shake,
Will take a shake & a bar to work for later.

Hope you had a nice weekend, will come and stalk you x x

back in the game for all of us, i m quite glad i ve got a bit of time to get back in the right frame of mind as its too easy to extend a planned day off to 3 or 4. the big picture is much more important than a month, ok the scales could be lower but we re still plugging away and thats what counts. its a slow burner but i didn t magically pop the weight on in a week so onwards for all
jxx

Morning all, yesterday was day 2 off 100% SS and I nailed it :)
Bring on day 3 because today is the last day I will see that darn 13.8 ! ! !

image-1604416319.jpg

I've seen this number on and off for a few weeks but it will not be re appearing this time !
I've got my mojo back.
9 weeks to my holidays, lots if weightloss compliments at work and it feels blooming good.

Sunday was 13.10
Monday was 13.12
Tue is 13.8

Just shows how the weekend can take a day or so to catch up as Monday was more than Sunday but I'm so pleased I got straight back into it Sunday rather than waiting until yesterday !

13.8 makes me a bit more optimistic about seeing those fabulous 12's by valentines. Which in turn makes me even more determined to stay on plan until my weekend away.
I'm at work again today & tomorrow I shakes and bars it is, I'm saving my Spag Bol for Thur so I can fit down and enjoy it properly.

Nothing else much to report this morning but I just want to say it again . . . . . .

Ladies it's day 3 & I am back IN THE ZONE :)

good show madam who doesn t love a bit of the zone in their lives, i have fingers crossed for you that the 12s come sailinf into view soon
jxx

Almost 2 litres of water down, will have my 1st product of the day soon then think about getting ready for work.

My shift today is 3 to 23.30 so I will have a ready shake before I leave then one when I get to work followed by my bar around 7pm . . . . .

I find water easy at work as we have unlimited bottled water ( 330ml bottles ) which are very easy to drink, my main issue is getting to and from work with no WC as I don't drive I use public transport and there are no facilities but once I'm there I'm fine :)

I know I shouldn't weigh everyday and I know I will not drop everyday but oh my lord I can't wait to see the back of the dreaded 13.8 but this is my week and I'm going to smash it.

Without being to open I've bought some fab new underwear for my weekend away with hubby for valentines and I'm itching to feel better and better about myself again. I know the number on the scales shouldn't matter it's the sticking to plan which matters BUT its such a psychological thing, if the numbers drop we feel better, I'm so desperate to see those 12's but at the same time as trying to stay positive I'm also telling myself if I get close as I can whilst sticking to plan 100% then that's all that matters. It's so important not to build myself up for a fall but its so hard not to aim for the stars . . .

I'm waffling, I always do this when in the zone as my mind is all diet diet diet, planning, planning & planning !

I'm having a big Ebay clear out on Thur as I do have quite a bit stuff which is now far to big and most of it has hardly been worn, I bought dresses for our cruise last summer which I wore once and some which I didn't wear at all. Every little helps so will put them all on and pray to god I can manage this slime not to put the weight back on once I get to goal. That's not me being negative I'm just so worried after last time but I think my approach this time is completely different. I've had way more off plan days this time and I do think the key to success for me is knowing I can have a " naughty " day or two so long as I get back on track pretty fast then it's ok.
I've read a few things over the years but a few that stick in my mind are . . . .

If you go into the red at the bank you would stop spending, a bit like being on plan or trying to maintain, if your naughty pull it back and get yourself back in the black.

If you get a puncture you wouldn't slash your other three tyres.

Lots of these type of things around but so very true, we do often self sabotage but not this time ladies I'm staying well and truly in The Zone.

By the weekend that dreaded 13.8 will be a thing of the past.

I'm not going to post my weight on here until Sat which is a week since my last weigh in with CDC ( 13.13 ) My only issue is TOTM is due on Sunday but I'm still confident of a nice drop regardless.

Right that's enough I've waffled far to much, have a great day one and all :)

OH, I love a Kat waffle! You seem like you're in a FAB place at the mo!

Loving the new underwear - hubby's going to love it i'm sure. It's good for you to aim high as it keeps you motivated - if you don't get there, you're going to be pretty damn close i'm sure...

Motivational phrases like those are great - that one about the being in the black is fab (though not so applicable to my bank account...) Definitely helping to motivate me too as well as yourself!

Have a great shift lovely. I'm off for my run soon - eek!

xx

Morning all :)

Yesterday was another 100% SS day.
I'm itching to weigh ( I usually do it daily but hospital appt with my daughter before work this morning ) routine check.

Today will be day 4 100% SS again so Ketosis may be here now if not it will be in full swing tomorrow which is great as after today I have 2 off and will be mainly at home catching up on housework and Friday is granny duties.
Any change from The Routine has a chance to topple us but I'm still firmly in the zone and I'm here until Valentines.

Not a lot else to report, will catch up later this evening or tomorrow,

Hope everyone is feeling good as we hit the mid week mark :)

Back