Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

I love reading your posts Kat x

I ramble & waffle on at times but I guess that's the whole point.
Our thoughts and feelings can be all over the place on this lol.

How you doing ?

x

I ramble & waffle on at times but I guess that's the whole point.
Our thoughts and feelings can be all over the place on this lol.

How you doing ?

x
i read everyday and kinda weigh the same as you. But I've been messing around so today I'm starting with a new CDC. X

i read everyday and kinda weigh the same as you. But I've been messing around so today I'm starting with a new CDC. X

Good luck with the new CDC, hope it goes well :)

Have you started a diary ? Will have a look and stalk you x

Hello all hope you're all ok I'm on my weightloss journey too, you have all done so well! xxx

Hi there Gemsyp, good luck on your journey x

Kat you're doing superb! You're so focused and I'm sure you'll see the 12's by Thursday!

Thanks Kira, well done in a good day x x x

Evening all, day 3 of 100% SS done and dusted
( again )

So pleased as I hate starting a new week being naughty.
Monday morning will be here soon and day 4 is upon me. Ketosis will be kicking in again soon and I can't blooming wait to get back into cruise control.
I ended today on 4900 ml of water, 3 products and a salted Caramel tea before bed.
Now today is over I'm feeling a bit better about seeing the 12's by thursday, it's only myself who can stop it happening so fingers crossed.

Off to bed now, almost 1am and another long hard day at work but enjoyable at the same time.

Tomorrow is 6 weeks until we set off for our holiday so literally every day and every little lb counts. I'm conscious I need to start toning up so must move more, I'm trying to take the stairs instead of the lift at work then once I'm on my shift I try to move as much as possible, some shifts are busy and we are very active, others are much more quiet so I'm starting to look for things to do :) Anything to keep moving.

Anyway enough waffling, time for bed,
Catch you all tomorrow x

Good luck with the new CDC, hope it goes well :)

Have you started a diary ? Will have a look and stalk you x

Yes its a shared diary with other cambs ladies - size 12 please Cambridge.

im going to up my water today, you really do drink loads Kat.

Heres to to you seeing the 12's this week & me next week haha x

Yes its a shared diary with other cambs ladies - size 12 please Cambridge. im going to up my water today, you really do drink loads Kat. Heres to to you seeing the 12's this week & me next week haha x

Thanks Hiney-j

I'm going to hunt you down :)
Will catch up when I'm up to date with how your doing :)

Morning all,

I'm up bright and breezy, feeling good.
The scales have dropped the tiniest bit but I'm happy to see any drop.
I know from my past weeks that they will either STS for a few days so here's praying for another nicer drop by Thur.

Not much to report so far today, water & coffee going down well then a little trip to the shops before work this afternoon. My usual 14hr to 23.30 shift, not the nicest 1st class menu this week so I'm hanging on in here, like I said last night 6 weeks today until we leave for our 1st holiday of the year so every day and every single lb counts !

Here's to a fantastic start to the week for us all :)

Morning lovely,

Well done on your sticking on plan over the weekend - you're doing fantastically.

Just think that even if you're not quite in the 12s this week, you'll be blooming close!

xx

Morning all, I'm up bright and breezy, feeling good. The scales have dropped the tiniest bit but I'm happy to see any drop. I know from my past weeks that they will either STS for a few days so here's praying for another nicer drop by Thur. Not much to report so far today, water & coffee going down well then a little trip to the shops before work this afternoon. My usual 14hr to 23.30 shift, not the nicest 1st class menu this week so I'm hanging on in here, like I said last night 6 weeks today until we leave for our 1st holiday of the year so every day and every single lb counts ! Here's to a fantastic start to the week for us all :)

Best of luck with reaching those 12a this week u clever thing!!! U r so close! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh ladies,

A work friend had a birthday in Say and we ended up at the pub after this evening, I did only have 2 G&T which for me is a achievement in it's self but I'm home now almost 1am and using all of my will power not to go to the kitchen and make a slice of toast but no way will I can't with carbs at Day 4 :)
I may not be super happy with the scales tomorrow as a poor evenings sleep will no doubt muck things up and maybe the tonic will take hold but knowing I've not caved with fast food after a couple if drinks is a major achievement in itself :)

Tomorrow will be only 48 hr to weigh in and like you say if I don't hot the 12's I will be damn close and I will have had a mainly successful month.

Roll on Thur :)

Gold star for Angel! Well done on not caving my dear - a big achievement. And only 2 drinks too - very restrained.

Plenty of water today and you'll be fine. Roll on Thurs!

xx

Thanks flick it may sound silly but I never usually manage to refrain once I've had a couple of drinks so that magic 12 is certainly a great motivator, 13.2 again this morning with 48 hr to weigh in :)

I will indeed be drinking as much water as possible today & tomorrow, I generally have between 4 & 5 litre per day but as I like water I find it very easy.

6 weeks today we shall be at Gatwick airport ready for our flight, if I can be in the 11's I will be thrilled as I have 7 off plan days between now and then ( I wish I didn't but hey oh it's all part of life )

I've started to but smaller holiday stuff in anticipation of being smaller.
My shape must be changing lots as I've had masses of compliments this week.
Hubby starting to call me a skinny Minnie again and a few people telling me I lost too much weight last time ( lost 6.5 st in 2012 ) I got down to just under 10 and a half stone I will be more than happy to be in the 12's this week and then the 11's by my holiday. After that I guess it's about maintaining and keeping on the straight and narrow.
I have a charity ball to attend my birthday weekend in July, a trip to Amsterdam in Aug and a week away in Sept so I DO NOT want to put weight back on or slip into old habits.

I must not start to get complacent and I must now start to think about exercise.

My next day off is now Sunday so lots of overtime before our holiday etc

Please please please god let me so the magic 12 by Thur, I promise to try my best and be 100% on plan ! ! !
I promise to go to work and be up and down the train as much as I can, I will in many ways walk to London & back lol

On a serious note I'm weighing in two days early as it should be Sat so if I don't see the 12 by Thur I blooming well will by Sat !

Hope everyone has a fab on plan day :)

Wonderful positive attitude this morning - brightening me up a bit from my slump. I know you'll do it - like you said - if not Thurs, then deffo by Sat and you can enjoy your day out.

xx

Feeling good,

Off to work soon 2start, hopefully home by midnight, a long day but like I say I'm going to be as active as possible today.
I've not checked how busy we are yet but hopefully enough to keep me moving !

Products in my bag and off for a shower, I'm so tempted to try some smaller stuff i have but I know once I start in my wardrobe I would be there for hours lol . . .

Have a good day everyone, I shall catch up later or in the morning x x

Just checked and just done over 1000 steps getting to my local metro ( to get the train to work )
Almost 100kcal and just over half a mile lol

It's the little things which add up I guess :)

Back